Guns in dreams are harmless to me now!

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
LDer Charles

Guns in dreams are harmless to me now!

Postby LDer Charles » 24 May 2018 16:26

I had alot of dreams where someone in the dream would threaten me with a gun. At first, I was scared. However, in recent LD's, I've easily deflected the bullet with force from my hand. The attacker in the dream was usually surprised and impressed at the same time. It just happened again last night. I turned to face the person chasing me with a gun. Looked right at the barrel. They fired, and nothing happened. I think I have overcome 80% of my fear of guns in LD's now.

Edit- the reason I posted this was not just to talk about myself but to show an example of how in time anyone can improve their dream abilities. Just through repeated exposure and reflecting on the experience, asking for help on forums and other resources when stuck.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Sean Jacobs

Re: Guns in dreams are harmless to me now!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 24 May 2018 21:38

In one of my lucid dreams I demanded that a dream character stab me in the gut. He did and I felt a mild hit to the midsection, but no pain and no wound. It was pretty funny.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Petal

Re: Guns in dreams are harmless to me now!

Postby Petal » 27 May 2018 21:01

I don’t like gun dreams.Usually by the time I’ve realised I’ve been shot the dream has ended and I’m crabby as hell about it. These dreams can’t be very lucid because I would never plan to dream of guns. A fancy sword fight maybe for entertainment purposes but guns kill instantly, therefore to my mind, I can’t survive and the dream must end. Maybe I should try change my perspective about this. I should be able to continue dreaming with many bullet holes or heal instantaneously like a hero from a pulp novel. This seems silly that I’ve not thought about it before. ;)
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”