Lucid dream stops with arousal

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
dreamelec

Lucid dream stops with arousal

Postby dreamelec » 11 Aug 2018 07:39

Hello, since I broke up with my gf a few months ago I'm experimenting higher level of arousal on my lucid dreams. They all end up with me trying to have sex. And I say "trying" because I always wake up before it even starts haha. When I get aroused on the dream, I think I can feel how I have a real erection and I think that is what make me loose control and wake up. I tried all control techniques I know and nothing works... Maybe it is imposible to have this high excitement experiences on a lucid dream...

erichsa

Re: Lucid dream stops with arousal

Postby erichsa » 11 Aug 2018 16:21

Hello, since I broke up with my gf a few months ago I'm experimenting higher level of arousal on my lucid dreams. They all end up with me trying to have sex. And I say "trying" because I always wake up before it even starts haha. When I get aroused on the dream, I think I can feel how I have a real erection and I think that is what make me loose control and wake up. I tried all control techniques I know and nothing works... Maybe it is imposible to have this high excitement experiences on a lucid dream...

Yes it is possible in a dream, It sounds that you are dreaming, not lucid at least that how I read your post.In my non lucid dreams I am being seduced mostly by young woman, but also by my long dead ex wife, and woman I know. If possible just relax and let the dream do its thing. With me it happens not often, but I am an old man :)

dreamelec

Postby dreamelec » 11 Aug 2018 17:58

erichsa wrote:

Yes it is possible in a dream, It sounds that you are dreaming, not lucid at least that how I read your post.In my non lucid dreams I am being seduced mostly by young woman, but also by my long dead ex wife, and woman I know. If possible just relax and let the dream do its thing. With me it happens not often, but I am an old man :)

Those are LD, I'm sure because I've been having them for years, although I'm not an expert. The "problem" started a few months ago, as said earlier. I read some posts on this forum and some people experienced the same thing: while normally lucid dreaming, you feel an irrepressible need for looking for a woman and have sex with her.

I know it may sound disgusting... But I think its just OK while I cant find a real partner. The problem is I wake up before the act even starts! I think I should focus on relax as you said.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 12 Aug 2018 10:35

DreamelecWrote:
Those are LD, I'm sure because I've been having them for years, although I'm not an expert. The "problem" started a few months ago, as said earlier. I read some posts on this forum and some people experienced the same thing: while normally lucid dreaming, you feel an irrepressible need for looking for a woman and have sex with her.

I know it may sound disgusting... But I think its just OK while I cant find a real partner. The problem is I wake up before the act even starts! I think I should focus on relax as you said.

In my opinion you are dreaming. In a LD you would and could have sex as you would direct your dream. Don't force yourself to relax. Just relax and let your dream do the rest. Dreaming having sex is great and not disgusting. :)

Solaris_142

Postby Solaris_142 » 12 Aug 2018 13:52

dreamelec wrote:Hello, since I broke up with my gf a few months ago I'm experimenting higher level of arousal on my lucid dreams. They all end up with me trying to have sex. And I say "trying" because I always wake up before it even starts haha. When I get aroused on the dream, I think I can feel how I have a real erection and I think that is what make me loose control and wake up. I tried all control techniques I know and nothing works... Maybe it is imposible to have this high excitement experiences on a lucid dream...

Well if it's an LD you know you are dreaming...

Okay, so it's a common problem for men to wake from trying to have sex in lucid dreams. As a teenager in the second full blown lucid dream that I indcuced I tried to have sex with the first female I came across. :) And woke up. That was the beginning of a lifetime of waking up in the middle of trying to do that. Sometimes it would work out a little better than others but most of the time I just woke up. And I start feeling like trying to have sex in a lucid is a waste of a lucid dream. Putting so much work into inducing lucidity and then once there lose control of sexual urges and throw the dream away trying to pounce on the nearest pretty girl you see lol. But it's difficult to resist sometimes when you are suddenly like a kid in a candy store with no one to tell you that you can't help yourself to any treats you want...

I could be wrong but I have a theory that part of the problem might be that as men it's so ingrained in our minds that we have to woo the girl. Even though logically we know we are dreaming and that there is nothing wrong with doing whatever we want, there is still some deep rooted feeling that we are doing something wrong in just doing what we want sexually with any random female we see... So can cause us to wake up. But like I said just a theory.

I think I might have found a solution though I will have to experiment more when I geet the chance. BUt the last time I tried having sex in a lUcid dream I was successful. meaning I didn't wake up in the middle of it. In the dream I was at some beautiful scenic place with huge cliffy rock formations. It was like some kind of scenic tourist park There was lots of people around. I became lucid while running and leaping acrosss huge rock formations. The acrobatic agility being a familiar dream feeeling to me I became lucid from it.

A few moments after becoming lucid a see a few pretty feamles walking along. I decide that I want one of them. I pick out one that I like, scoop her up in my arms and fly off with her. I land with her high up on top of one of the many rock formations. INstead of just going all horn dog out of control on her. I start a conversation instead. After a few moments of talking I begin to touch her and kiss her and basically slowly have my way. But the entire time of enjoying her sexually I maintained the conversation with her. The conversation seemed to keep me in it. It's worth experimenting with more...
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 12 Aug 2018 17:24

Solaris wrote:
I could be wrong but I have a theory that part of the problem might be that as men it's so ingrained in our minds that we have to woo the girl. Even though logically we know we are dreaming and that there is nothing wrong with doing whatever we want, there is still some deep rooted feeling that we are doing something wrong in just doing what we want sexually with any random female we see... So can cause us to wake up. But like I said just a theory.

I find no pattern in my dreams. I do talk a lot but most of the time I get seduced by the females, both of us talking, the females taking the action. I think due to my age, me having sexual dreams with a climax by now are rare, but being aroused I still have that about once a month and enjoy.
So Dreamelec Patience is a virtue. You will come. :)

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”