Talking to your dream directly

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
QueenMary

Talking to your dream directly

Postby QueenMary » 19 Dec 2018 12:01

One of the techniques I do to control my dream is by talking to it directly. Some of the best advice I was ever given is what I’m about to share and I literally use it every single LD. It works every single time. Its always when I’m outside and will look up to the sky and say “landscape”. Then I will hear a “shift noise” (only way I can describe it)...like it’s shifting attention to listen. Then I give my dream a demand. For example, most often what I’ll say is, “make it daytime” and the night will turn into day right before my very eyes. I always frequently tell it to “show me the ocean”. I’ve asked, with success and sometimes not success, to make a certain person appear. Most recently I will look up and ask, “what do I need to hear right now?” And have gotten some very introspective answers. One time, a character walking by stopping to me and saying to watch my health. But I always, ALWAYS, begin by saying “landscape” and hearing it respond before giving my demand. I want to know if this works for others as well. Give it a shot and let me know!

SteveB

Re: Talking to your dream directly

Postby SteveB » 24 Jan 2019 22:47

Wow, going to add that to my lucid to do list, I'll let you know. Thanks for suggesting.
I actually signed up here eons ago but couldn't get logged in hence new account.
Not sure why I feel the need to share this.

It's also my belief that when we dream we do actually go somewhere...

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”