Evil Spirit in my Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
DallasWasHere95

Evil Spirit in my Lucid Dream

Postby DallasWasHere95 » 03 Jul 2018 04:39

So I’m new to this but I really want other people’s opinions. I had a lucid dream that felt more realistic than any lucid dream I have ever had. In this dream I saw an evil spirit but didn’t see anything but an energy but I could feel the evil. And it taunted me and I was very angry. I ran at the energy and when I tried to grab it, I appeared in a different room and saw it in the corner. I ran at it again still beyond angry. I again ran at the energy but this time when I got to it and grabbed it, I felt like I was ripping it in half and heard the most terrifying demon scream ever and it also was like I was ripping the guts out of it. And on top of that I saw a very bright light and then bamb I’m awake I sit up very quickly and have my fists up like I’m about to start swinging. If anyone can help me out with wtf the dream meant I’d appreciate it. Thanks, have a great day.

Solaris_142

Re: Evil Spirit in my Lucid Dream

Postby Solaris_142 » 04 Jul 2018 18:30

Wow cool dream!

Don't read too much into it. Many strange bizarre things happen in dreams.

I'm of the belief that no one can really interpret what happens in another persons dream for them. Since what happens in dreams is based on the dreamers mind. What the dreamer feels, believes, and thinks about any given thing or event. There is no possible way for another person to know those things about another person. I think dream dictionaries are silly. There is no universal "If you see such a thing in a dream it means this" Lol. Only the dreamer can examine their own feelings about what happened or what they saw and then try and decide what it might have meant to them based on their own feelings about it. I know it's very difficult. Dreams are so bizarre. Sometimes it seems obvious what kind of thoughts influenced the dream. Other times seems just totally random.

I'd like to get better at understanding more of my own dream symbols.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

DallasWasHere95

Postby DallasWasHere95 » 05 Jul 2018 05:22

Solaris_142 wrote:Wow cool dream!

Don't read too much into it. Many strange bizarre things happen in dreams.

I'm of the belief that no one can really interpret what happens in another persons dream for them. Since what happens in dreams is based on the dreamers mind. What the dreamer feels, believes, and thinks about any given thing or event. There is no possible way for another person to know those things about another person. I think dream dictionaries are silly. There is no universal "If you see such a thing in a dream it means this" Lol. Only the dreamer can examine their own feelings about what happened or what they saw and then try and decide what it might have meant to them based on their own feelings about it. I know it's very difficult. Dreams are so bizarre. Sometimes it seems obvious what kind of thoughts influenced the dream. Other times seems just totally random.

I'd like to get better at understanding more of my own dream symbols.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.

JAD

Postby JAD » 13 Jul 2018 12:59

Well, it's good that you confronted it and were fearless. I wonder if maybe you're dealing with a personal issue that taunts you and you are not able to pin it down. Maybe, the light you seek will shine when you finally eliminate the problem from your life. Do you need to confess something or return something to someone? Perhaps you need to confront someone and tell them what you think of them.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”