A lucid dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rodrizzx

A lucid dream?

Postby rodrizzx » 20 Sep 2018 14:56

I was looking at my companions, on an outside that looked like a movie theater, well I go to the bathroom looking for something, when I look at the black I realize that I'm dreaming, I look at my right hand and normal, then it changes and more fingers are seen , I try to run my finger through it but nothing happens, I put my hand on my nose and I can continue to breathe with difficulty, I think it's because of the position I was in.
Then I follow the person I was looking for in the bathroom but when I go out I only see a movie theater split in half, then I think "as I do not see it, I think I'm going to wake up" and I get up.
I think most of the times I had lucidity in my dreams was when I was about to get up ...

(traduced by google translator)

Solaris_142

Re: A lucid dream?

Postby Solaris_142 » 23 Sep 2018 02:24

rodrizzx wrote:I was looking at my companions, on an outside that looked like a movie theater, well I go to the bathroom looking for something, when I look at the black I realize that I'm dreaming, I look at my right hand and normal, then it changes and more fingers are seen , I try to run my finger through it but nothing happens, I put my hand on my nose and I can continue to breathe with difficulty, I think it's because of the position I was in.
Then I follow the person I was looking for in the bathroom but when I go out I only see a movie theater split in half, then I think "as I do not see it, I think I'm going to wake up" and I get up.
I think most of the times I had lucidity in my dreams was when I was about to get up ...

(traduced by google translator)

Yes. If you realized you were dreaming as you described that you did. Then yes that means you were lucid dreaming. Congrats!. :)
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Brittseaman

Re: A lucid dream?

Postby Brittseaman » 25 Sep 2018 05:04

Definitely a lucid dream!! Most of mine are before I wake up too! Go read my “nightmare that turned lucid” it was crazy!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”