Third lucid dream, best lucid dream.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Heaven

Third lucid dream, best lucid dream.

Postby Heaven » 13 Dec 2018 05:10

So I've been telling my friends about this, so I'll copy paste what I said:
It started in a camp or something in a video game I now remember that, and we are inside the game I guess cause the devs become different people, we escape the area which is now nolonger a game, and in the area we were in woods. I was lucid by then, I didn't want the dream to end, and we were being chased by a dog and it's owner, who helped me survive because I wanted to continue my dream. I ended up in a van with my family and my niece, in which we were driving. The whole van was basically a house, with aurora hiding "Downstairs" in a room. Also miss honey from matilda was somewhere in the dream, can't remember where. We got a warning while driving through a town and the warning said. "If you see a giant monster that is basically an octopus don't let it in, your mind, or your vehicle or home." Then we went into a store, I argued with my sister about if this was a dream or not, and once I was in the store I told the cashier that I was in a dream and can take whatever I want. I remember reading on how to make a twinkie, but threw it away, instead eating a non-branded chocolate. I went back to the van in which I tried to visit aurora but couldn't "I'm gonna close my eyes and when I open them I'm gonna see a tunnel." I ended up opening my own eyes irl, but fell asleep again, same dream. I found a tunnel, and auroras room, but it was blurry instead of realistic it was earlier, and so I woke myself up, finding out it was past 10.

This was really fun, whatdah think?
Yes, my first name is actually "Heaven" now stop asking.

Petal

Re: Third lucid dream, best lucid dream.

Postby Petal » 19 Dec 2018 11:11

Seems like a great lucid dream to me. Glad you had fun.
Anyhow, Kind Regards. I hope to see you about...

Caramel

Postby Caramel » 23 Dec 2018 10:52

Hi Heaven

Sounds like an active enjoyable dream. :)

Do you remember actually tasting the chocolate in the dream?

What about the giant octopus - do you think it represents something? Sounds interesting given the warning not to let it enter your mind (emotional health), vehicle (journey through life) and home (physical body).

Do you try to understand your dreams or simply enjoy them? (Just curious!)
Swallowed by the seductive night

Ianmc5

Postby Ianmc5 » 07 Feb 2019 15:08

can you link me to the twinkie article? lol oh and that seems like really random dream, i love it when dreams arent that close to what real life is like
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”