Has anyone else had this experience?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Ianmc5

Has anyone else had this experience?

Postby Ianmc5 » 06 Jan 2019 15:00

I technically had my first lucid dream last night. I dreamt I was at my grandparents house but it looked completely different.
My friend was in the dream and he bought me shirt or something, I can’t remember, but anyway I became lucid. While I was lucid for a little bit I just drifted around and then tried to wake up. But the thing is and the experience I wanted to know if anyone else had it is I thought my body was asleep in a completely different place than it was and my conscious was still asleep. Did I dream about having a lucid dream?
can you read this? ;)

malikzyn

Re: Has anyone else had this experience?

Postby malikzyn » 08 Jan 2019 01:32

Oh I have this a lot! And not only with lucid dreams, even in the dreams that I'm unaware of...
Sometimes I have a dream and then I "wake up" (either in my own bedroom, or somewhere else) and then not long after that, I'm truly awake...

One time I was dreaming something, and then I "woke up" and I was laying next to this boy, he started tickling me and thats when I started truly waking up, but the tickling felt so real, just thought I would share this experience.

Lucid19912019

Postby Lucid19912019 » 13 Jan 2019 07:51

Isnt it strange when you keep waking up over and over on your same dream🤔

Fionamarvin10

Postby Fionamarvin10 » 06 Mar 2019 07:12

Ianmc5 wrote:I technically had my first lucid dream last night. I dreamt I was at my grandparents house but it looked completely different.
My friend was in the dream and he bought me shirt or something, I can’t remember, but anyway I became lucid. While I was lucid for a little bit I just drifted around and then tried to wake up. But the thing is and the experience I wanted to know if anyone else had it is I thought my body was asleep in a completely different place than it was and my conscious was still asleep. Did I dream about having a lucid dream?

I also happened to lucid

troncete

Postby troncete » 14 Mar 2019 00:08

Lucid19912019 wrote:Isnt it strange when you keep waking up over and over on your same dream🤔

It's so funny tho :D
I use it as a way to become lucid, there's 2 ways that i know that involve that false awakening(in fact a week ago or so I had a really long dream and then woke up 4 times inside other dreams untill I finnaly woke up)

First one is really simple, just do a reality check the moment you wake up whenever you wake up, whatever suits you, some people try to push theyr finger across theyr hand, if you have a dream journal you can read one line a couple times to see if it changes, you can try looking at your watch... Anything that works for you, will work.
This way when you wake up inside another dream you will realice you're in fact DREAMING when you do the RealityCheck

The second one is a little more complicated since you have to be aware you're dreaming as you dream, but not really that hard, since the moment the dream starts fading away you always know you're in a dream and you're about to wake up"What a shame" you think... But don't worry I got you here. Just start spining arround in circles without moving from where you are, then close your eyes and keep spinning, at any given moment you will have to stop spining because you will hit something with your arms, in my case is ussualy my bed... Then you open your eyes, looks like you woke up but NOPE you're still dreaming.
So go on and do whatever you please. If the dream becomes unclear or blurry at any point of this new dream, try rubbing your hands together and watch in awe as everything becomes as clear as real life :shock:
Have you ever swam with sharks? walked beside an elephant or a bear? Talked to yourself, or to your reflection in a mirror? jumped onto a black hole? Timetraveled?
Then what are you waiting for?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”