Majic Journeys

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Coffee and food

Postby Peter » 05 Aug 2016 02:31

nothing remarkable about the dream apart form the reality of it and extreme length

5/8/2016 CoffeeB2B, WILD, very long dream approx. 2 hours coffee and food

Very long lucid, just easily drifted into the scene and started walking down the street. I called into the hair salon and got cut and wash and then chatted to the two girls for a while. Next up I wandered into a coffee shop and had a drink and some food, it was specialty shop and had small sample plates of unnamed foods that I tried. They were good and a mix of meat and veg dishes. After that I walked up the street for a while and then back again to where my car was parked.
Note; not a remarkable dream in content but in context it was a morning out on the town. It was a very long dream and only assisted by coffee a couple of hours earlier so the effect would have been mainly gone but the time I entered the dream. The entry was extremely smooth, just as simple as waking up in the morning. The reality was so good I was amazed a few times that I was dreaming and made no effort to stabilize the dream and I made the choice to wake up as I had run out of anything to do. I had no special goals in mind just to get lucid and see what was presented to me
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby HAGART » 06 Aug 2016 23:23

Just another day in your second life.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Re: Majic Journeys

Postby Peter » 07 Aug 2016 07:11

lol yip, an uneventful but pleasant walk down town
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”