Void, light and sound

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Celt

Void, light and sound

Postby Celt » 12 Mar 2015 11:15

Hello!
Please help me with this one, I am unsure what happened.
I was having a very pleasant lucid dream, just going along with the motions, all very nice. I awoke as it must of been the end of the sleep cycle but I still had an hour of sleep left or so. Fantastic, I will go back to sleep. Then this happened.
I am in a very dark room. It is all grey and gloomy. Its very open and seems cold. There is the sound of someone distressed of some sorts. Not really distressed like psycho killer just a little unpleasant. So I think to myself of no this is a bit morbid! So usually If I was in a room I would go through a door or window and just picture where I wanted that door or window to lead. Only when I am outside I change the scenery. So I look to the opposite direction where the distressed noise is coming from and there is no doors or windows, everything is bordered up. Right, I'm not staying here. Its coming down. So I decide just to smash the whole room down. So I look towards the wall and boom! I bring it all down.
Now every thought and action happened quickly after that so I try and explain in order but remember it was all very quick.
The room came down and then all of sudden I notice I am in a void. There is nothing around me. The dream has gone! It is all black apart from this ball in front of me. It was blue with black symbols inside radiating a white glow. As soon as I kicked down the dark room and this appeared it set of a sound. A monotone hum. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I am thinking what the hell is this! I try to focus on the symbols inside the ball but as I focus the ball pulls back and the sound goes quieter so I decide not to focus on it at all as it feels so good and I do not want it to go away! I start to feel my whole body and it is warm and tingling. I look down at my legs and they are glowing and sparkling. So I am in this void with just my thoughts and this faint ball and sound and I start to realise I am in the very near stages of waking up in fact I am sure I am already awake. I notice my body again and it appears I am in control of it with real feeling. The ball and sound are still there but I am convinced I am now awake and no longer dreaming. I open my eyes.

taniaaust1

Re: Void, light and sound

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Mar 2015 07:25

Sounds like you may of had a bit of a spiritual experience.

Kicking down a wall in the language the subconciousness speaks, is symbol to the subconsciousness of "breaking down boundries". When one breaks down a boundry one often can open oneself up to new things, new experiences, new knowledge. This is what you may of done when you kicked that wall.

A monotone hum. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The sound you heard, are you sure it wasn't actually OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

OM or AUM is the most important and significant word of Mantra tradition. It is considered as the root mantra of all mantra. In a majority of Mantra, you will find OM.

OM is the most often chanted sound among all the sacred sounds on earth. This sound is considered as the sound of the existence.

it is believed that the whole universe, in its fundamental form, is made up of vibrating, pulsating energy. Om is considered as the humming sound of this cosmic energy.

OM is said to be the original primordial creative sound from which the entire universe have manifested.

OM is the sound which is constantly out there (I've heard it myself, it really is out there and I've heard it when in deep spiritual states before I knew this, its truly mind blowing to find out the universe actually makes a vibrational sound). It's said to be the sound the universe makes. Look up "OM the sound of the universe" and lots will come up on this.

Its not surprising that you'd may experience a void with this, one usually has to be in a quite deep state to hear the OM, often outside of time and space, voids often come into that.

I decide not to focus on it at all as it feels so good and I do not want it to go away! I start to feel my whole body and it is warm and tingling

Whenever I've experienced the OM, I actually feel very good too. I don't think one could experience this without the higher vibration of it affecting a person. One feels warm and tingling with these experiences as there is an energy increase which has that response onto our energetic bodies. The whole thing would of had you glowing so what you experienced all makes complete sense if this was an actual spiritual experience.

Can you remember any of the symbols on that ball? (they could of been what I call activation symbols.. universal symbols which can open one up to new levels of consciousness)

Anyway if it was OM (people often meditate for years hoping to experience this :) )... that sound is always there but its only rarely people tune into it. You kicked down one of the boundries blocking things like this, its quite possible you may have some other strange experiences after doing that.

Take care not to kick down too many walls or walls you may not be ready to have kicked down as we cant go back and undo these things once we've opened ourselves up to them. Walls are often the minds own natural protection or ones which have been put up for some reason or another.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Celt

Re: Void, light and sound

Postby Celt » 13 Mar 2015 16:25

Thank you so much for replying. This all makes sense. I have been breaking down boundaries in my life at the moment. I have been doing a lot of 'work' on my self over the past two months. Which has included lots of meditation. Many weird things have been happening in my life. Strange things that I cannot explain. I feel like I am going slightly round the bend.
Yes the sound was more of an ommmmm.
I looked up om sound of the universe and the images are very similar to what I saw. A glowing ball with the om symbol in the middle. Like I say I tried to focus in but it started to pull back, I cannot be sure what the symbol was. I am familiar with the om symbol but did not know what it meant.
How would one define a spiritual experience rather than A dream?
I have taken your advice. I have just booked a spa hotel for the weekend with my fiancee. I am going to put my feet up and relax. Too many walls are being knocked down in my life right now and I am freaking out!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”