My First Dr. Mccoy Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Re: My First Dr. Mccoy Dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 30 Nov 2015 15:11

When I first started using my novadreamer, relaxation cds and brainwave cds, I didn't really set out to practice lucid dreaming; I was trying to get rid of my bad nightmares. My brain just got used to it over time, and I really started to enjoy it. I wrote in my dream journal only when the dreams were really interesting or something didn't look right in it. They say that's another sign that you are lucid. In one dream, I saw a big concrete wall in my living room!

When I'm sick in real life, I'm not sick in a dream. I just can't get to sleep very early, but when I do, I dream pretty well. Like the dream I had a few nights ago, Herbert Lom in my living room.

About 20 years ago, my mother had two strange dreams, though. She had the flu with a fever. She either OBE'd or NDE'd. She said she saw her mother as a young woman in a white flowing dress. They talkd for awhile and then she wanted to go with her, but she said, "No it's not your time yet, go back." When she woke up, her fever had broken. Another time, she was having hot flashes and dreamed that she had gone to Hell! Weird!

Nickfan40

Re: My First Dr. Mccoy Dream

Postby Nickfan40 » 02 Dec 2015 20:07

Squishy,

I tried to PM you, but I don't know whether I did it right or not. Did you ever get it?

Nickfan40

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”