bruises on my arms in the morning ?!!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
flyinghighagain

bruises on my arms in the morning ?!!

Postby flyinghighagain » 04 Feb 2016 04:19

I was having some crazy nights, every night... lasted a few months ... they'd come to me in my sleep, a dozen or so at a time .. i could see them crowding around my bed, whispering frantically, but I couldn't understand what they were trying to tell me! ... I tried talking to them in the only language I knew ... I remember a few times, I would tell them, please, one at a time!! ~ it got weird some nights... was like they would be waiting for me to get into that stage of my dreaming, and they would be waiting .. these shadow like figures, in my room ... there was one, an aggressive one, who would get, right INTO my face .. I remember my arms trying to push him away from me, of course he wasn't really there, and I knew that, deep inside .. this happened a few times with this nasty "entity" ... I don't know what else to call him (them) ... wasn't sure if they were spirits or .... aliens (?!) ... sometimes one would lay on my bed next to me, trying to talk... or just stare at me ... dark blank eyes, then it would disappear into the darkness of my room.. The mean "entity", got to me one last time, in my face, whispering crazily, in my ears, whisper, WHISPER .. then I felt it, the lick, in my ear .. whisper, whisper .. lick, lick ..! I would wake myself up, I couldn't take it anymore! ~ so much more, but I'm going to get to my point ... somewhere in those few months this was happening to me, a friend of mine came to visit... just a guy friend I'd known for a while ... he looks at me ... walks up to me, and asks, kinda angry ... HOW did you get those bruises on your upper arms?! I didn't even know they were there!! I had to explain to him, I have no clue! He thought somebody, maybe some guy, caused the bruises! I looked at them in the mirror, and omg, there they were! He put his hands on the bruises, as if someone had squeezed them, and they fit to his finger/hand size! ~ One bruised "thumb size" print on the front of my arm (s) (upper) ... and 3-4 finger like bruises on the back!! Was CRAZY!! and I don't even bruise that easily!! ~ I was grateful that my friend knew about these dreams and stuff I was going through, at night ... so telling him about the one aggressive one was the only thing that made even just a BIT of sense! ~ any thoughts? anybody ? and yes, I finally figured out what they wanted and they just slowly went away .. I wrote about it on the Paranormal page .. crazy shit, those few months!

Luciddreamer007

Re: bruises on my arms in the morning ?!!

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 04 Feb 2016 21:44

Maybe you sleep-walk or you move involunarily your arms while you sleep . Those are the only explainaitions.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 05 Feb 2016 03:15

Can't be, I don't sleep walk, if they were random bruising, I'd say, yeh, could have bummped myself the day before and didn't realize or remember it! ~ the oddity of the whole thing IS ... the bruises were the same on both arms, thumblike on the front, and 2-3, 3-4, don't remember how many were on the back, of both arms ... no bruises anywhere else on my body ... > ?? ... wish I took a picture!! ~

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Feb 2016 10:26

You were obviously grabbed.. grabbing bruises are fairly obvious. The thing is it is possible to grab outselves in our sleep in that manner on the arms so consider that too.

This does I believe belong in the paranormal area of the website, some get upset about paranormal discussions in other areas of the website.

I believe what you experienced was real, these beings are called shadow people. I myself have had an experience with a shadow person and I had to get help for this to get rid of him. These hanging around someone can make the person sick and cause other issues.

They aren't really in the "alien" category (aliens = reptilians, greys, the nordics etc.. are ones from other worlds in our solar system and our universe). The shadow beings are not from our universe but rather from another plane, another dimension, another world and they infiltrate onto ours and us as we are like a food to them. They get off on our negative energies and will even try to evoke us into negative emotions etc.

Like you.. I had a shadow get into me. This is why I had to seek help from someone to get it out (if I was still in contact with this person I'd put you onto her but Ive lost contact over the years). (I wont go into how and why this them getting into us occurs as it gets very complex..but they can actually hide within people, within our own energy bodies and stay there and enjoy our energies and influence us negativity. Very advanced psychics are able to tune in (like remote view within you) and actually see them there if a person just so happens to be carrying one if they are further gifted, they may also be able to energetically go within you and get it out).

Anyway, this thing in you, would be polluting your energy field but unfortunately not many out there can help with this kind of stuff. Ive done a lot of advanced energy healing things in my life but even I cant deal with these to get one out of someone.

and yeah if its strong enough eg I guess connected to a person enough that it can make itself strong enough by drawing on your own energy.. they can well leave marks on us eg bruising etc.

I'm glad you found a way to get them to loose interest in you. (to get into weird stuff.. you may have past life connections with these).

they'd come to me in my sleep, a dozen or so at a time .. i could see them crowding around my bed, whispering frantically, but I couldn't understand what they were trying to tell me! ...

though you didn't say it.. I know what you saw were all male and adults. This race of beings.. their females stay home in their world to take care of their children. In their world they live in a land which has castles (the one who went into me after the shadow and killed him was also able to astral travel to their world).

there is a whole website devoted to the shadow people are peoples experiences with them.. its very rare that someone notices them go inside of them and those on the website don't seem to know much about them as they just share their individual experiences but it may interest you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 05 Feb 2016 11:47

taniaaust1.... ~thank-you for your explanation, so yes, they most likely were Shadow people, but I don't believe one actually "got in me" and I was, per to say, walking around with him through those few months, (maybe I misunderstood) ... the one would just get into my face, and then back off, no clue which one(s) actually got so close into my ears, (the whispering was loud and frantic) ... but they mostly stood at a distance, well, around my bed, and spread around in my bedroom ... the thing is, since we're on this, which I am SO glad someone (you) helped me understand what they were/are ... is I "felt" they needed something, to build something... also, sometimes they appeared as "shadow people" and sometimes the shapes of their bodies and heads DID look ... ET-ish, (?) sometimes both were there, together! ~anywaysss, a couple questions ... 1) how and why did this happen to me, how do they "choose" their victims? and 2) I was at the tail end of having ghosts in my house, could they have been spirits? (I need to find a "spirits" page, because THAT was a trip!! alot to share with that one!) ~ and lastly, I don't know if you posted the, fear itself comment, but I haven't had a bad dream in YEARS, I really don't fear to much of anything anymore, and because I can control them and attack the "bad thing" by myself ... that's why I soo wish I could teach people, ~ even KIDS how to control their dreams, nobody would ever have a bad dream again.. lol ! thanks tania, hope to hear back from you ... and sorry all, I'm new to the site and didn't mean to upset anybody, didn't know this should have went on the paranormal page ..

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 05 Feb 2016 11:52

ohhh, Tania, thanks for taking time and reading my paranormal post, too .. I really appreciate it!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 06 Feb 2016 15:15

flyinghighagain wrote: a couple questions ... 1) how and why did this happen to me, how do they "choose" their victims?

you may have some kind of connection to them.... or they can be attracted to negative enerigies.

2) I was at the tail end of having ghosts in my house, could they have been spirits? (I need to find a "spirits" page, because THAT was a trip!! alot to share with that one!) ~

who know... spirits can do similar too.

and lastly, I don't know if you posted the, fear itself comment, but I haven't had a bad dream in YEARS, I really don't fear to much of anything anymore, and because I can control them and attack the "bad thing" by myself ... that's why I soo wish I could teach people, ~ even KIDS how to control their dreams, nobody would ever have a bad dream again.. lol ! thanks tania, hope to hear back from you ...

that's good, it makes you far less attractive to them to be hanging around.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Letsgetlucid

Postby Letsgetlucid » 06 Feb 2016 19:04

flyinghighagain wrote:I was having some crazy nights, every night... lasted a few months ... they'd come to me in my sleep, a dozen or so at a time .. i could see them crowding around my bed, whispering frantically, but I couldn't understand what they were trying to tell me! ... I tried talking to them in the only language I knew ... I remember a few times, I would tell them, please, one at a time!! ~ it got weird some nights... was like they would be waiting for me to get into that stage of my dreaming, and they would be waiting .. these shadow like figures, in my room ... there was one, an aggressive one, who would get, right INTO my face .. I remember my arms trying to push him away from me, of course he wasn't really there, and I knew that, deep inside .. this happened a few times with this nasty "entity" ... I don't know what else to call him (them) ... wasn't sure if they were spirits or .... aliens (?!) ... sometimes one would lay on my bed next to me, trying to talk... or just stare at me ... dark blank eyes, then it would disappear into the darkness of my room.. The mean "entity", got to me one last time, in my face, whispering crazily, in my ears, whisper, WHISPER .. then I felt it, the lick, in my ear .. whisper, whisper .. lick, lick ..! I would wake myself up, I couldn't take it anymore! ~ so much more, but I'm going to get to my point ... somewhere in those few months this was happening to me, a friend of mine came to visit... just a guy friend I'd known for a while ... he looks at me ... walks up to me, and asks, kinda angry ... HOW did you get those bruises on your upper arms?! I didn't even know they were there!! I had to explain to him, I have no clue! He thought somebody, maybe some guy, caused the bruises! I looked at them in the mirror, and omg, there they were! He put his hands on the bruises, as if someone had squeezed them, and they fit to his finger/hand size! ~ One bruised "thumb size" print on the front of my arm (s) (upper) ... and 3-4 finger like bruises on the back!! Was CRAZY!! and I don't even bruise that easily!! ~ I was grateful that my friend knew about these dreams and stuff I was going through, at night ... so telling him about the one aggressive one was the only thing that made even just a BIT of sense! ~ any thoughts? anybody ? and yes, I finally figured out what they wanted and they just slowly went away .. I wrote about it on the Paranormal page .. crazy shit, those few months!

That sounds like sleep paralysis to an extreme, if you were not able to move throughout any of this; sleep paralysis, if you were able to move; probably more likely you were having long lasting lucid nightmares. (Don't take this into to much consideration as I am only giving my opinion on what it was)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Letsgetlucid

Postby Letsgetlucid » 06 Feb 2016 19:05

flyinghighagain wrote:I was having some crazy nights, every night... lasted a few months ... they'd come to me in my sleep, a dozen or so at a time .. i could see them crowding around my bed, whispering frantically, but I couldn't understand what they were trying to tell me! ... I tried talking to them in the only language I knew ... I remember a few times, I would tell them, please, one at a time!! ~ it got weird some nights... was like they would be waiting for me to get into that stage of my dreaming, and they would be waiting .. these shadow like figures, in my room ... there was one, an aggressive one, who would get, right INTO my face .. I remember my arms trying to push him away from me, of course he wasn't really there, and I knew that, deep inside .. this happened a few times with this nasty "entity" ... I don't know what else to call him (them) ... wasn't sure if they were spirits or .... aliens (?!) ... sometimes one would lay on my bed next to me, trying to talk... or just stare at me ... dark blank eyes, then it would disappear into the darkness of my room.. The mean "entity", got to me one last time, in my face, whispering crazily, in my ears, whisper, WHISPER .. then I felt it, the lick, in my ear .. whisper, whisper .. lick, lick ..! I would wake myself up, I couldn't take it anymore! ~ so much more, but I'm going to get to my point ... somewhere in those few months this was happening to me, a friend of mine came to visit... just a guy friend I'd known for a while ... he looks at me ... walks up to me, and asks, kinda angry ... HOW did you get those bruises on your upper arms?! I didn't even know they were there!! I had to explain to him, I have no clue! He thought somebody, maybe some guy, caused the bruises! I looked at them in the mirror, and omg, there they were! He put his hands on the bruises, as if someone had squeezed them, and they fit to his finger/hand size! ~ One bruised "thumb size" print on the front of my arm (s) (upper) ... and 3-4 finger like bruises on the back!! Was CRAZY!! and I don't even bruise that easily!! ~ I was grateful that my friend knew about these dreams and stuff I was going through, at night ... so telling him about the one aggressive one was the only thing that made even just a BIT of sense! ~ any thoughts? anybody ? and yes, I finally figured out what they wanted and they just slowly went away .. I wrote about it on the Paranormal page .. crazy shit, those few months!

That sounds like sleep paralysis to an extreme, if you were not able to move throughout any of this; sleep paralysis, if you were able to move; probably more likely you were having long lasting lucid nightmares. (Don't take this into to much consideration as I am only giving my opinion on what it was)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 07 Feb 2016 15:27

Letsgetlucid, the more I think of that encounter, the more I believe your right, there WAS some sleep paralysis, as I was almost always on my back, when the nasty one would "come out" ... ! doesn't make me feel better on "who" this really was, altho, I was NOT in such a stage of sleep paralysis, as many times I "pushed" him away from getting into my face, what I could NOT control was all the creepy and frantic whispering in my ear .... the forklike tongue, licking, in my ear, was horrifying, and out a few times that I couldn't "control" my dream, to get out of an uncomfortable situation, like I can normally do, I was not able to, when the whispering and licks, would happen! ~ ... thanks for reading Letsgetlucid! ANY input on these crazy, dreams, I was going through for months, helps!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”