FINALLY: first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Unicorn2000

FINALLY: first lucid dream

Postby Unicorn2000 » 18 Jun 2016 09:07

(Frenchie here, sorry for bad english)
Today, after several months of hard training to remember my dreams, I FINALLY had my first lucid dream :D
This morning, I decided to try having a lucid dream. But for the first time, I went through the state of sleep paralysis. It was such a strange experience, it seemed like my ears were whistling and my body was itching. And then, BOOM I woke up suddenly. I was still in my bedroom and I could hear the birds chipping outside, so I thought it was reality. Then I made a RT and I saw my hands were stained with blood. So yeah, it was definitely a dream.
Just to say, even if I'm a teenager, I am still a child. So it was kind of obvious I'll freak out being alone at night in a dark house, with bloodstained hands. So I went dowstairs in the kitchen to have a snack (yes, in the dream) but I noticed a strange glow in the bathroom. Then, I totally panicked when the door opened...and I woke up.
I wanted to try again, so I put myself back into sleep. I found myself in a park with my friends. After a RT, I knew I was dreaming and what would be better than flying after a bad nightmare? If only I could fly, of course. I was running like crazy on the grass, and my friends were looking at me strangely. But I succeeded to materialize some candies (even if I didn't want it) and a wad of cash in my pocket!!! <°(0_0)°> It blew my mind
I ran to see my best friend to say it was all a dream but she kept staring me like I was raving mad. So to prove it, I tried to materialize some cash but IT DIDN'T WORKED. I tried again and again, but nothing came out of my pocket. After several minutes, I finally had something in my hand.
It was an empty wallet.
I shouted "F*CK IT!" until I realized I was actually yelling it in reality, in my bed.

Now I would like to ask: why couldn't I fly? Can we convince our friends it is all a dream? How can we materialize objects at will?
You can say some of your personal experiences.

erichsa

Re: FINALLY: first lucid dream

Postby erichsa » 18 Jun 2016 15:11

next time you are lucid jump off from a height knowing you will not fall as you can fly. I taught in my dream children to fly that way. I was flying across a crater landing next to a group of children who ask me if they could also fly like me. I told them: If you believe you can you will. I jumped off again, and left and right I had the 5 children flying. For me by now flying is as normal as walking, but very few dream people follow my advice which I still give. Just keep at it and in time you should fly. Good Luck. :)

Unicorn2000

Postby Unicorn2000 » 19 Jun 2016 08:22

This night, I tried again in a lucid dream to fly with your method. I jumped off a cliff with my sister to fly but we fall in the water :D

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 19 Jun 2016 10:01

keep trying, but on your own. I started while walking to jump and in time my jumps became higher, and I started to fly a bit. Also while walking with people I would lift straight up not high just about 50cm and float, the people would walk and found it quite normal that I was higher. It did take me month before I could body fly. Walking to a top of a hill I jumped off and I was flying. Falling in to the water seems to be normal. Recently standing on top of a cliff with a friend I jumped and so did he, but he fell straight down. I said oh shit and flew down. To my relief he was swimming in a big pool. I think if you keep on believing that you can fly, and want to fly you will. :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”