My second lucid (Help needed too)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Banement

My second lucid (Help needed too)

Postby Banement » 22 Jun 2016 22:33

Hi,

Last night, I had my second lucid dream,
It began with me in a weird version of my school, there was a fenced off area. By it was a teacher, about to explain why it's fenced off, but my vision blurred as the ground shook(I wear glasses). Then, a truck drove through the yard and stopped by the teacher. And then volcanic ash started to fall; volcano eruption. The truck caught on fire and blew up with me right next to it. I got thrown to the floor, laying down as I was partially on fire, but I got up; and got marks from the fire.

Then, I was stuck. Lava flowing both ways, I ran and climbed up a rock to escape. Then, I planned to go to the nearest big hill to send a distress signal, it was a beautiful day..Green grass, blue sky, wonderful rocks. I saw a bigger hill behind me, so I went around to find a path up, only to see a brick path full of tourists. I asked one of them why aren't they worrying, they were confused. I tried to explain that there was tons of lava, but when I looked in the distances; nothing.

I still had marks on my body from being on fire, I asked them if they could see them with these words:
"If you can't see them, then I'm dreaming." They said I was dreaming.
Instantly, I tried to fly..only to result in..

As I looked up, fist in the air trying to fly, I felt a HUGE amount of pressure all over my body, pushing me down. Then I saw it.

A blurry orange line, slowly going down my vision. It transformed the world. The rocks became cracked and full of graffiti, the sky was orange, clouds were yellow and grass was dead. My reaction:

Oops. :oops:

I teleported back to my school, and said:
"Right, now that I'm lucid what should I do?"
I tapped on the sun, it exploded. I instantly tried to run as fast as I could to get away from the flames, I ran into a dark thick forest. In pitch blackness I shoved branches out of my way and saw a bit of light above an old basketball court, rusted and overgrown by trees. I saw another one.
Finally, I popped out the other end, into the Minecraft universe. I was stuck, I couldn't climb a certain wall. Then I thought:
"Wait. I'm in Minecraft..I can quit the game."
So I quit, and woke up.

Aside from that, I need help to stabilise my lucids. To stop me from causing the apocalypse twice in a row/forcing a nightmare.

Was I lucid or semi lucid?

WobblyKnees15

Re: My second lucid (Help needed too)

Postby WobblyKnees15 » 23 Jun 2016 04:21

That was a roller coaster ride from start to finish. Usually, the first few lucid dreams aren't quite that vivid. And if everything you said really happened, then I'd say you are quite talented at controlling your dreams. Without actually having the dream myself, all I can do is infer. But it sounds like you were fully lucid to me.
"For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own." ~Albus Dumbledore

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Banement

Re: My second lucid (Help needed too)

Postby Banement » 23 Jun 2016 16:22

You are quite talented at controlling your dreams.

Personally, I felt barely any control. I more like lost control after I tried to fly.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”