Second LD; Starting an Online Journal

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
AndrewT

Second LD; Starting an Online Journal

Postby AndrewT » 27 Jun 2016 17:25

So I had my second lucid dream since beginning my self-training. Coles notes, I was looking for coffee, but they kept disappearing while I rummaged, as they were mixed up with blocks of cheese. Thinking how strange that was, I realized I was dreaming (I didn't even need to do a reality-check). So I tried to fly. Past experience, I had success floating a foot off the ground. So I did a belly flop, and indeed stopped falling a foot from the floor. I waved my arms like swimming to move around the store. I went through a door at the opposite end of the store, and into a featureless hallway. Then I woke up.

This is a very short version of my dream. I have a blog that I use for short stories, which I decided to use as a dream journal as well. See the full details of my dream at https://whatrealityisthis.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/lucid-dream-floating-in-a-grocery-store/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”