The strange ''dark haired girl''

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SlayerOfLight

The strange ''dark haired girl''

Postby SlayerOfLight » 30 Jun 2016 14:26

Out of the very few lucid dreams I had, (if they were lucid dreams at all) this one is the most memorable and beautiful to me.

It just started like a normal typical dream. I was unaware of everything and following a certain ''script'' if you know what I mean. But all of a sudden, my dream got ''hijacked'' by this strange unknown dark haired girl who I have never met in real life. I don't remember much after she appeared, but the next thing I know I found myself in my bedroom and awake(?) and I had a high sense of awareness and I seemed very conscious. I just knew something weird was going on in my dream. I'm not sure how to describe the sensation, but it was like being awake and being asleep at the same time and it felt as if all of this was happening somewhere deep inside myself, that's the best way I can describe it. Anyway, then this same dark haired girl entered my room and now I had a clear look on her. Allthough it's hard to tell her exact age, she looked physically very young (about 14 years old) and she had shoulder length dark hair with a pale face. Then all of a sudden without warning, she began to smooch me on the lips and I could feel the softness of her lips as if it was a real experience. I reacted how I would in real life, and obviously I was extremely confused and wondering what the f*k was going on. But no actual communication took place, no telepathy neither. The only thing she did was just smiling, and I felt assured that it wasn't something bad so I kind of thought like ''oh well'' and just went along with it, allthough we had no sexual interaction or anything like that (just kissing only). Unfortunately the whole thing didn't last very long, and soon I was back in a normal dream again before I woke up for real. That happened a while ago, and this dark haired girl hasn't appeared in my dreams ever since, no matter how hard I try to dream about her. But maybe someday I will again, who knows.

As I have never been in a relationship before or experienced a first kiss, I must say this was quite the experience. Wether all of this was just an ordinary lucid dream or something different, I have no idea. The only fact is that I will never forget this dream for the rest of my life.

Dane

Re: The strange ''dark haired girl''

Postby Dane » 30 Jun 2016 16:46

Hey sol, if i may be so intrusive, is your age similair to this girl ?
Because if so, then indeed it is a beautifull dream to remember ;)
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 30 Jun 2016 17:10

Well I can't be sure how old she is because I am bad at guessing ages when it comes to unfamiliar dream figures that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, minus the fact that she wouldn't tell me a thing for some reason. All I remember is that she just looked physically very young and youthful. But somehow I doubt she was human in the first place, maybe she was an elf or fairy since I am a lot into that kind of fantasy/mythology stuff.

But should I ever meet her again and if given the opportunity, I will be sure to ask for her age after I asked her who she is and what she was doing in my dream.

And if you insist, I will tell her you said hi.

Dane

Postby Dane » 01 Jul 2016 13:24

Hahaha i did not mean to doubt your guesses, i merely meant that if you are allot older (40/50) then the young (14) girl, i would NOT consider it as romance.
But lets say you are around her age, then i would.

Although i have my doubts on precognition, maybe she'll be your wife :D

No i won't insist, but you may if you want to :lol:
I returned from the abyss, as a married man. :D

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 01 Jul 2016 13:47

40/50? No thanks, I'm fine with being 24 years old xD

But as I said, I don't know how old she really was. I just guess around 14 to 16 years (but no younger) though in real life I would consider everything below 18 too young obviously, even with me still being 24.

angus1235

Postby angus1235 » 13 Oct 2016 01:45

I've been seeing a dark haired girl in dreams since I was around 9. She always seems happy and never really talks, and sometimes she has bird or lizard legs. The only online explanation is either it is a Sumerian goddess named Innana (ssimilar to the Hindu Kinnari species, or as christians call it, a succubus) and the usual "alien abduction" explanation.

Overall, she sounds a lot like your description (I'd put her at 18-20 as far as age goes, however)

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 08 Nov 2016 00:24

angus1235 wrote:I've been seeing a dark haired girl in dreams since I was around 9. She always seems happy and never really talks, and sometimes she has bird or lizard legs. The only online explanation is either it is a Sumerian goddess named Innana (ssimilar to the Hindu Kinnari species, or as christians call it, a succubus) and the usual "alien abduction" explanation.

Overall, she sounds a lot like your description (I'd put her at 18-20 as far as age goes, however)

Well I doubt both of our 'dreamgirls' are the same being because mine didn't have chicken or lizard legs at all. Most of her body features were very vague but I clearly could make out her angel-like face combined with the kind of smile that would melt even the coldest of hearts (though I also remember her wearing a white dress or robe). I also didn't feel an evil presence surrounding her, but I did feel acceptance and kindness. And unlike a succubus, she didn't really seem to have sexual intentions (thank God!). Who or what she is I have no idea, but she certainly made a huge impact on my life because not a day passes by without me having thought about her...

Ragnasedge

Postby Ragnasedge » 08 Nov 2016 14:01

I used to have a series of dreams as a kid that I nowadays call the "Hotel of horrors." I too had a girl with dark hair who was older than me only by a few years (I was eleven at the time) show up a lot in those dreams. She basically took care of me, and kept weird monsters off of me with some weird kind of invisible mind power stuff. I never had sisters growing up, and I'm the eldest in my family, so it was nice to have someone I could rely on for protection that was close to my age. I never got her name, and the only time she spoke was the last time I saw her when I was 12.

Recently when recording my dreams, I've started to notice that when I focus hard enough on trying to remember them, that sometimes I'll notice her in the background or just around a corner before she disappears. That could just be my conscious mind inserting that into my dream memories, or she's still around somewhere in my subconscious. Maybe, waiting for the day she can actually talk to me when I actually have a lucid dream.

Dunno, just wishful thinking, but thanks for sparking some memories. :D

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 08 Nov 2016 21:54

Interesting... It seems our 'dreamgirls' are very familiar. Because even though I have only seen her once and I don't recall her protecting me against monsters, it could be possible that she has watched over me in my dreams somehow because mostly before a negative dream escalates into a nightmare I either wake up or the dream scenery changes to something less malevolent. I also wonder if she may be connected with a series of ''psychic'' dreams I've had in my lifetime, like one dream that seemed to warn me about the fact that my mother was going to pass away before I knew anything about it, even though back then I was stupid enough to think it was just bullshit only to find out several months later I was horribly wrong.

I recall someone else asking me if she could be some sort of spirit? Although I won't reject that idea since I may (or may not) have experienced minor paranormal activity on a few occasions and sometimes feel like I'm not alone, I am also quite sceptical and have the tendency to not believe anything that seems too good to be true. I also suppose it would make little to no sense at all for a random ghost to just pop up in my dream, although I admit it felt as if she knew me...

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 21 Nov 2016 03:59

Remember brain cannot create own characters, only own personalities. You all saw a girl with a black hair and here is the funny part. You saw that girl in real life too but you just don't remember. Maybe she was walking in the street and you saw her but didn't focus on her.
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”