The strange ''dark haired girl''

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
SlayerOfLight

Re: The strange ''dark haired girl''

Postby SlayerOfLight » 24 Nov 2016 17:46

Eh no I would prefer her to be a little bit older obviously, and I am not strictly set on dark hair alone.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 08:54

Philoni wrote:Remember brain cannot create own characters, only own personalities. You all saw a girl with a black hair and here is the funny part. You saw that girl in real life too but you just don't remember. Maybe she was walking in the street and you saw her but didn't focus on her.

the brain certainly can create own characters. Just like it can dream of completely new inventions or places that dont even in reality exist.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Jbaltus

Postby Jbaltus » 03 Jan 2017 17:00

Hmm, dark hair, pale face, about 14 years old, seems familiar to my fictional character i used and still draw alot. Coincidence?

This is what my fictional character named "Anne Lowell" looks like, looks familiar? Or does the girl in your dream look way different?
Im still a learner!

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 04 Jan 2017 11:36

Jbaltus wrote:Hmm, dark hair, pale face, about 14 years old, seems familiar to my fictional character i used and still draw alot. Coincidence?

This is what my fictional character named "Anne Lowell" looks like, looks familiar? Or does the girl in your dream look way different?

Yes it looks familiar, not 100% but very alike. Especially the short hair. But the thing about her is she looked young yet seemed old/wise at the same time, and her face I can only describe as angelic in appearance.

Jbaltus

Postby Jbaltus » 04 Jan 2017 22:04

SlayerOfLight wrote:
Jbaltus wrote:Hmm, dark hair, pale face, about 14 years old, seems familiar to my fictional character i used and still draw alot. Coincidence?

Yes it looks familiar, not 100% but very alike. Especially the short hair. But the thing about her is she looked young yet seemed old/wise at the same time, and her face I can only describe as angelic in appearance.

Ah, interesting. ;)
Im still a learner!

warren

Postby warren » 24 Jan 2017 04:49

this is odd because my 2nd slightly lucid (not there yet) was revolving around a dark haired girl i had never seen. the basis of the plot was a date but it didnt go anywhere

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 29 Jan 2017 22:31

warren wrote:this is odd because my 2nd slightly lucid (not there yet) was revolving around a dark haired girl i had never seen. the basis of the plot was a date but it didnt go anywhere

I have dreamed a lot about meeting girls/women and possibly dating them, but not like this. This figure displayed rather strange and unusual behavior for an ordinary dream character, and did things no other dream characters ever did to me before. Even this very day I am tormented and agonised by the fact I have no idea who/what she is, and why I never dreamed about her again. If this was some real being it could've at least said something, but no... Hopefully I will find out the truth someday.

Fiilis

Postby Fiilis » 31 May 2018 00:20

Ok, had to register here and write OP a private message, I had this same experience when i was around 13, though instead she never managed to kiss me before she vanished like smoke from top of me, I only knew what she was about to tell me was that she was a vampire.
She had a dark hair, reaching to her elbows and the hair was little bit messy.
I must thank her from the experience, I am now writing a book inspired by her.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”