The strange ''dark haired girl''

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Price

Re: The strange ''dark haired girl''

Postby Price » 21 Nov 2016 04:39

Another explanation of the dark haired girl is that she is your Anima, or the feminine part of your masculine personality. According to Jungian psychology we all have a balancing energies inside of us. As a man with masculine energies there is inside of your psyche feminine energies, they work together to keep your whole and balanced. In a dream when you see your Anima she will often foreshadow a breakthrough or emotional healing or mental insight that is coming out of the subconscious and will soon show itself in your consciousness.

Often in dreams sexual and sensual activities are the ways that conflicting or different forces come together and bring balance and harmony together. Or a way that we can access love for ourselves. It is amazing how we can be the hardest critics on ourselves and your Anima could have come to bring you come compassion and love.

Just some thoughts.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 21 Nov 2016 19:25

Philoni wrote:Remember brain cannot create own characters, only own personalities. You all saw a girl with a black hair and here is the funny part. You saw that girl in real life too but you just don't remember. Maybe she was walking in the street and you saw her but didn't focus on her.

If there is one thing I'm 100% sure of then it is the fact that I never saw her before in my waking life. Also, Her vibe didn't feel human at all. Kind of hard to explain, but she didn't look like the ordinary girl you'd just randomly pass by without remembering her face.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 21 Nov 2016 21:00

Price wrote:Another explanation of the dark haired girl is that she is your Anima, or the feminine part of your masculine personality. According to Jungian psychology we all have a balancing energies inside of us. As a man with masculine energies there is inside of your psyche feminine energies, they work together to keep your whole and balanced. In a dream when you see your Anima she will often foreshadow a breakthrough or emotional healing or mental insight that is coming out of the subconscious and will soon show itself in your consciousness.

Often in dreams sexual and sensual activities are the ways that conflicting or different forces come together and bring balance and harmony together. Or a way that we can access love for ourselves. It is amazing how we can be the hardest critics on ourselves and your Anima could have come to bring you come compassion and love.

Just some thoughts.

Sorry I didn't see your reply. But if that was my anima why did it only appear once in my lifetime? I've dreamed about many more random female figures but none of them felt anything special like this case.

Price

Postby Price » 22 Nov 2016 06:59

My previous post about an Anima was just to introduce the idea to you. Anima can be any female in your dream, but if you don't resonate with the idea, then I would trust your judgement.

You asked the question, now after thinking about it and hearing what other people think, what is your best guess on the dream figure. I'm truly interested.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 22 Nov 2016 13:57

Price wrote:My previous post about an Anima was just to introduce the idea to you. Anima can be any female in your dream, but if you don't resonate with the idea, then I would trust your judgement.

You asked the question, now after thinking about it and hearing what other people think, what is your best guess on the dream figure. I'm truly interested.

Beats me in all honesty. Because I am somewhat sceptical sometimes I think it was just a meaningless dream but other times I feel there's more to it. There's not a chance in hell my own subconscious would spoil me with such a wonderful dream by itself because it never happened before or afterwards again, no matter how hard I try to get the same dream again. It also wasn't an erotic dream because I did not feel sexually aroused at all. However, several times throughout my lifetime I've had some ''psychic'' dreams that warned or told me about upcomming events that really came true, including the loss of a loved one. I wonder if this mysterious girl could be involved one way or another, but I have no idea who or what she is. Another fact is she didn't behave like a typical unintelligent dream character neither, but as I said before, felt as if my dream was being infiltrated.

dayzrp

Postby dayzrp » 22 Nov 2016 14:54

If i had that dream i would be scared and happy haha

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 22 Nov 2016 19:45

SlayerOfLight wrote:
Philoni wrote:Remember brain cannot create own characters, only own personalities. You all saw a girl with a black hair and here is the funny part. You saw that girl in real life too but you just don't remember. Maybe she was walking in the street and you saw her but didn't focus on her.

If there is one thing I'm 100% sure of then it is the fact that I never saw her before in my waking life. Also, Her vibe didn't feel human at all. Kind of hard to explain, but she didn't look like the ordinary girl you'd just randomly pass by without remembering her face.

I once had a dream of a dark haired girl too. Her vibe didn't feel like she was from here. Her aspects didn't look human (but she wasn't ungly). We were next to a house in the middle of a jungle and I kinda fell in love for her. I tried dreaming with her again but couldn't.

My point here is that I've dreamed with the same person and only once but that doesn't mean it's special
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 22 Nov 2016 20:41

dayzrp wrote:If i had that dream i would be scared and happy haha

lol I'm used to scarier things in my sleep, so an innocent-looking young girl with a divine smile would be the last thing in my dreams to frighten me. I was more confused if anything at all though.

SlayerOfLight

Postby SlayerOfLight » 22 Nov 2016 20:50

Philoni wrote:
SlayerOfLight wrote:

I once had a dream of a dark haired girl too. Her vibe didn't feel like she was from here. Her aspects didn't look human (but she wasn't ungly). We were next to a house in the middle of a jungle and I kinda fell in love for her. I tried dreaming with her again but couldn't.

My point here is that I've dreamed with the same person and only once but that doesn't mean it's special

Wether this dream really means anything special or not, to me personally it IS special.

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 24 Nov 2016 01:46

My last theory is that you want a girlfriend and that's why you dreamed of that girl kissing you. Maybe the way she looked are the aspects you want in your girlfriend or partner like the dark hair, you probably want a girlfriend with a dark hair.
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”