3rd Lucid dream after a long journey of spiritual awakening

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
innercore

3rd Lucid dream after a long journey of spiritual awakening

Postby innercore » 04 Jul 2016 06:45

Dear All,

My most recent lucid dreams:

-> 4th July '16 Early morning (short)
- After waking up early from sleep, slept again. Suddenly, i waked up after sometime... felt rain drops inside my room...which was impossible.... so i was sure i was dreaming..... i saw some intelligent being close to my bed...... i wanted to do reality check....but then i inhaled air without closing my nose...... i got confused and waked up.
[/i][/i]
-> Nov'15 Early morning ( Pyramid)
- I was playing games with few of my friends in dream..... then suddenly i realised i was dreaming. I saw up in the sky and was in awe when i saw pyramid with its top pointing towards me......surprised my whole body vibrated and i waked up.

-> Sept'15 Midnight ( Sphinx of Giza)
- I was waking through a open road. When i felt to see upward.... I felt that i was in wonderland the colour and contrast was so beautiful, i have never seen just beauty in my waking life....... i was seeing Sphinx of Giza....... with perfection in its appearance as though it built just today. Realised this was a dream......there was no other though but a feeling awe.

Thank everyone.

Love & Light.

Biswajit Barman (India)

Transcending.

Re: 3rd Lucid dream after a long journey of spiritual awakening

Postby Transcending. » 04 Jul 2016 13:15

Awesome

innercore

Re: 3rd Lucid dream after a long journey of spiritual awakening

Postby innercore » 05 Jul 2016 13:57

:roll: :)

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”