After TWO weeks of doing reality checks I DID IT!..

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Transcending.

After TWO weeks of doing reality checks I DID IT!..

Postby Transcending. » 04 Jul 2016 13:13

I just woke up from a crazy lucid dream. After two weeks of doing reality checks I did it!!!!!!! :P : :mrgreen: In this dream, I morphed into a different person. At the beginning of the dream I was in a store with my mom. It was early in the morning, and it was really sunny. We were in this really expensive city. It was similar to New York. While my mom was shopping I was exploring inside the shop, and I saw this beautiful lady. She was short, caucasian, and she had long brown hair. We were staring at each other. Suddenly, I wasn't in my body no more, I was in hers. However, this didn't trigger my lucidity. The whole dream environment changed. I was this lady and I was with this guy. I don't remember his name but he was tall, caucasian, and he had on a business suit. It was gray. Anyways, this lady(I) really cared about this guy. We were in this bedroom, and we were having a hilarious conversation. I don't remember the conversation, but we were laughing a lot. The dream environment changed again. Now this time I was in a store with the lady. We were talking to each other and walking to the cashier. This is where the crazy stuff start to happen. This guy who was wearing a black short pants and a black shirt bursts in the store with a plastic bag(WTH). :lol: :lol: He threw it at the front of a cashier not to far from us and I immediately dashed away from it and jumped. The lady followed behind. 'BOOM' 'BOOM'. TWO explosions went off and then suddenly, I'm in her body again. I'm outside the store and I'm running to this car. The sidewalks are burnt, and the place is isolated Its the guy car and him and a lady were having a argument. He was asking her to help him get rid of his asthma. She sped off and I helped him instead. As I was fixing his inhaler(correct me if I'm wrong), the dream environment changed again. This is the craziest part. I was on this building with the lady, and another lady. It was still day time btw. We were holding dual wield pistols that had a magma camo on them and we were above swamps and trees.( We were in mid-air). Immediately, it triggered my lucidity. Due to the fact, I didn't have a lucid dream in two weeks I went crazy!!! :lol: :lol: This was the perfect time to fly. I ran from one side of the building to the next with incredible speed and did a leap of faith, while shouting, " I expect to fly successfully"! Also, the other lady said, '' You shouldn't have don't that ". She was right, because I was heading straight towards the swamps and trees. Suddenly this EXTREMELY DEEP VOICE man shouted, "CHARLESTON, WHY DID YOU THAT. WE HAD OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. YOU MESSED UP SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, THAT YOU NEED. I AM DISAPPOINTED. PATIENCE IS KEY"! His voice echoed across the sky. I was lying on my back on the trees and the dream was fading. The last thing I did was say ''I'm Sorry" in my head. Then I woke up. Sorry for the longggggggggg dream. I just wanted to share it with you guys. I am disappointed that I got excited, but I'll keep practicing! Peace And Love <3

Summerlander

Re: After TWO weeks of doing reality checks I DID IT!..

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jul 2016 15:30

Transcending. wrote:I just woke up from a crazy lucid dream. After two weeks of doing reality checks I did it!!!!!!! :P : :mrgreen:

I love a success story! :-D

Transcending. wrote:In this dream, I morphed into a different person.

An example of the fact that we are who we think we are. Intrinsically, we have no real identity; we're just pure awareness. :geek:

Transcending. wrote:I was in hers.

Oooh ... :mrgreen:

Transcending. wrote:( We were in mid-air). Immediately, it triggered my lucidity. Due to the fact, I didn't have a lucid dream in two weeks I went crazy!!! :lol: :lol: This was the perfect time to fly. I ran from one side of the building to the next with incredible speed and did a leap of faith, while shouting, " I expect to fly successfully"! Also, the other lady said, '' You shouldn't have don't that ". She was right, because I was heading straight towards the swamps and trees. Suddenly this EXTREMELY DEEP VOICE man shouted, "CHARLESTON, WHY DID YOU THAT. WE HAD OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO. YOU MESSED UP SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT, THAT YOU NEED. I AM DISAPPOINTED. PATIENCE IS KEY"! His voice echoed across the sky.

Your subconscious was being a dictatorial asshole. Sometimes it's best to ignore it! :lol:

Transcending. wrote:I was lying on my back on the trees and the dream was fading. The last thing I did was say ''I'm Sorry" in my head. Then I woke up.

Next time, don't say sorry. Perform deepening techniques in order to hold on to the lucid dream. ;-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Transcending.

Postby Transcending. » 04 Jul 2016 19:13

:lol: :lol: :D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jul 2016 20:58

:mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”