hello! I am from germany and here is my lucid dream!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
starsinthesky

hello! I am from germany and here is my lucid dream!

Postby starsinthesky » 22 Dec 2017 19:52

hello everybody,

first i have to say sorry, if my english isn´t fluent. I am from germany. But i am doing my best, to explain myself as good as i can.

I am very happy that i found this forum! I hope so much, that i can find some people, who are as fascinated by lucid dreaming as i am!

It is only since about (maybe) 8 weeks now, that i started to get interested in lucid dreaming. I was extremely interested in spirituality all my life. But for some reason i discovered lucid dreaming and obe only a few month ago.

So i started to watch some videos on youtube and read about this subject. After one or two weeks the lucid dreams started to enter my life.

In one of my first dreams i was lying on my sofa, wich was the case in real life (in the physical world). Now i lifted my head and upper body out of my physical body. I was blueish/silverish. And i was fascinated by the light that was shining from me. So silverish. Beautyful! I was excited, because i looked over my shoulder to the right and to the left. I could see my physical body lying on my sofa. But i heard some kind of quiet annoing noise. I knew i was in a dream. But i didn´t do anything else.

Yesterday i had a (a beginning) of a dream. I have a question about this dream. Maybe some of you can help me with this?
I went to sleep and told myself, that i would have a lucid dream.
In my dream i was sitting in my kitchen. Holding a plate in my hand. Suddenly food appeard on the plate and i realized that i was dreaming. So i got excited and thought "oh my goodness, I am dreaming!!!". The plate and the whole scenery shrank before my eyes. it was as if i was moving away from the scene in tremendous speed. It zoomed until everything was as small as a pinhead. I woke up, but i didn´t open my eyes. I felt a bit dizzy. I went on sleeping.

Has anyone experienced this shrinking? If so, what does it mean?

Are lucid dreams a good gateway to have an obe? Did anyone of you ever have an obe that started with a lucid dream?
Sorry for so many questions! I am so excited about this discovery!

24/7/365

Re: hello! I am from germany and here is my lucid dream!

Postby 24/7/365 » 28 Dec 2017 22:30

wie geht es ihnen
Ich habe jahrelang in Deutschland gelebt, wie das Wetter?

Hat jemand dieses Schrumpfen erfahren? etwas, nicht wie du es beschreibst

Sind Klarträume ein gutes Tor um eine Obe zu haben? Ja, wenn man es so bezeichnet.

Hatte jemand von euch jemals eine Obe, die mit einem Klartraum begann? nicht wirklich, ich sehe es nicht so

Ich brauche Google; aber, ich probieren zu deutch sprecken und scriben. es tut mir leid

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Feb 2018 20:36

I have had some visual experiences in dreams when there is this zooming in effect where it's like everything is zooming into a single point really really fast it's kind of hard to explain but I notice it would happen on electronic devices a lot like I'll be looking at my phone screen and everything will just be zooming into a single point another time my dream had some sort of a history lesson in the blink of an eye by doing that
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Afagh

Postby Afagh » 12 Mar 2018 21:25

Hello my name is Afagh. I had some experiences which i think to help you . I think when you have lucid dreaming your awareness level is different so everything depends on. But I believe it is fantastic for first time and I remember I had a lot of problems in the beginning. Time to time everything goes . Best wishes Afagh

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”