Share Last Night's Dream - in one sentence

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
starsofclay

Re: Share Last Night's Dream - in one sentence

Postby starsofclay » 11 May 2018 20:38

Remembered I had a baby stuffed away in a cabinet drawer and hadn't checked on it in weeks.

(It was alive, thankfully)

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 11 May 2018 20:51

Making out with a girl I knew way back in high school.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 11 May 2018 23:23

A dream figure said "just imagine you were dreaming and you started becoming conscious..." and I became lucid!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

starsofclay

Postby starsofclay » 11 May 2018 23:41

LDer Charles wrote:A dream figure said "just imagine you were dreaming and you started becoming conscious..." and I became lucid!

Enlightenment ;)

LDer Charles

Postby LDer Charles » 12 May 2018 16:51

starsofclay wrote:
LDer Charles wrote:A dream figure said "just imagine you were dreaming and you started becoming conscious..." and I became lucid!

Enlightenment ;)

haha yep :D

last night I lucidly dreamed I told a doctor about my sensitivity to second hand smoke and he gave me a pill, which I dissolved in my mouth, then played volleyball in a library until I woke up (lucidly)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Aarti

Postby Aarti » 12 May 2018 21:27

Hello. I am a natural lucid dreamer. Last night i had a very wierd lucid dream. I was dreaming in my dreams, that was a nightmare though. Lets call it dream2 in dream1. Then i woke up from the dream2 in dream1 and i thought i am awake.. But what all i saw in dream2 , started happening in dream1 too. So i thought it cant be real. I became lucid. I did reality check and the wierd part is i could count in my dream1 properly. That kinda freaked me out , cause i realised then it may actually be reality. But as things happened i woke up in reality out of terror. N realised everything was a dream. Reality check didnt work for me. Does this happen to anyone else. Is it possible you can count ur fingers properly in dreams? Can anyone help me with some other reality check method.l?

Lil Thug

Postby Lil Thug » 10 Jun 2018 11:00

Ok.
Well, i only was lucid for bout one second, shouldnt be that hard.

I teleported then the dream faded.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”