Semi lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
someblackdude

Semi lucid dream

Postby someblackdude » 27 Jan 2018 15:31

I had a dream just a minute ago where I was totally unsure how lucid I was, I started believing I was dreaming but at the same time I wasn’t sure. I had this confidence where I thought I could do anything but I simply don’t know if I was truly lucid

So anyway I was filming a buzzfeed video with the try guys, I in some sort of a store and I was looking around for gummy worms because gourmet gummy worms were not only the things we were trying, but in reality they are my favorite candy.

Somehow I get caught up on this side quest where a girl died, a little girl, and I went into heaven (which later seemed to be a prison of sort) to find her. It wasn’t firey and red like hell but it was no paradise either, it was just a bunch of white marble and white wooden doors all around. This guy walks up, trying to wrestle me for the right to enter what he referred to as the queens lair, and somehow he was just immune to whatever I did. Eventually I defeated him because I got angry and I ended up breaking his arms with a Russian armbar (to anyone who doesn’t know wrestling moves it’s like if you grab someone’s wrist and slam your shoulder into their arm somewhere around the elbow)

There were 5 black guys that looked the same all wearing white suits doing weird stretchy things with their bodies as if they were Mr. Fantastic, I never spoke to them but it was to my understanding that they would never speak to you and this is some sort of a punishment. Having you know there are people there but they can never communicate with you. They weren’t like those DCs where they are just some sort of robot that doesn’t do anything, they legitimately felt like they were real mystical creatures magically forced to never speak to me

So I keep looking around, any doors I try to interact with cannot open, and I cannot leave. I keep searching for the girl, and all of a sudden my friends Jake and Cameron run in. They wear what they refer to as “hyperspeed boots” and “Martian tribal equipment” to enhance their physical ability to the degree where they could break through the gates of this mystical prison and come get me. (They really just appeared to be one black and one red converse shoe)

And at this point my dad yells at me to wake up, I’m not sure how it would finish but this dream was certainly weird.

RedKryptonite

Re: Semi lucid dream

Postby RedKryptonite » 30 Jan 2018 08:04

You're definitely making progress. good job :D

My only suggestion right now would be to have a reality test/check to use whenever you suspect that you're dreaming. The one I use(and one I would recommend for you as well)is the nose-pinch reality test. You pinch your nose and try to breathe through it. In the dream world,you'll be able to breathe in(the sensation feels a bit strange,but you'll know it) and this is totally impossible in real life so you'll know for sure you're in the dream world.

I've had a few semi-lucid dreams as well that turned into full-lucid dreams once I made confirmation using this reality test. Have fun! ;)

LDer Charles

Re: Semi lucid dream

Postby LDer Charles » 02 Feb 2018 19:44

Wow that's a really cool dream whether it was a lucid dream or a regular dream that sounds like a cool story I think regular dreams are great too because they can be very interesting also it sounds like you remembered it in a lot of detail and that's really good too
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”