Is my subconsciousness trying to talk to me?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Hunt3r

Is my subconsciousness trying to talk to me?

Postby Hunt3r » 17 Feb 2018 10:33

So, this is what happened; Yesterday night, I was chatting with a girl I know. I went to sleep without thinking of anything. I realised that I was in a dream, and decided to do something. The next thing I found myself doing was taking out my phone and trying to message that girl, I wanted to take things out nice and slow because every time I do something fast, for ex. Manifesting sex with her, she turns into a monster or something like that.
I tried messaging her a few times, and recieved an unkown message saying: "Is this really what you want?" Keep in mind, that the message was in english, exact same, and I am from Croatia. But my english is almost great, And that I have some feelings for her. Can someone say what exactly is going on?

yosa2

Re: Is my subconsciousness trying to talk to me?

Postby yosa2 » 25 Feb 2018 06:09

Well If was an early morning dream, your hormones were waking up. I would honestly say, you were thinking about it heavily when you went to bed.
Even if you weren't thinking of it at night, if you dwelled on it, it can have an effect on your dreams. You were probably focused on something related in the previous hours.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Is my subconsciousness trying to talk to me?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Feb 2018 17:48

Hunt3r wrote:So, this is what happened; Yesterday night, I was chatting with a girl I know. I went to sleep without thinking of anything. I realised that I was in a dream, and decided to do something. The next thing I found myself doing was taking out my phone and trying to message that girl, I wanted to take things out nice and slow because every time I do something fast, for ex. Manifesting sex with her, she turns into a monster or something like that.
I tried messaging her a few times, and recieved an unkown message saying: "Is this really what you want?" Keep in mind, that the message was in english, exact same, and I am from Croatia. But my english is almost great, And that I have some feelings for her. Can someone say what exactly is going on?

It sounds like you had a low level of lucidity in this dream, with little control. Your subconscious is a strange place. It reacts to your expectations. So if started to feel negative emotions related to having sex with her your mind turned her in to a monster which reflects those negative emotions.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”