love dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamoverflow

love dream

Postby dreamoverflow » 24 Apr 2018 21:29

Because I'm new here, and after my indroduction on the dedicated section I would offer you a description about my last lucid dream (2 last night).

About the context, and the initial state, nothing special I remember, just the habitual "I do lucid dream..." before sleeping, and my habitual melatonin.

The introduction to lucidity begin with a void. I think because I've was very near to wake-up, and seeing the dark of the room, I've realized I was sleeping, then trying a nose test, check pass, so I'm in the void, and quickly look for a subject, and suggesting me that I want a good moment, so I thouth about a small caraïb island with a girl, and the island appear, small in the dark, then and the light come, and I'm zooming on the island. Next, I've thought to my first and beautiful lover, so lets go with that !

It was great, it was purely love, not sexual (sorry :lol: ), and lot of emotions, and a lot of details about her face. So that tell me lucid dream is a very very powerfull state for remember and to experiment.

But nothing more the last night :(

LDer Charles

Re: love dream

Postby LDer Charles » 24 Apr 2018 22:23

Thanks for sharing dreamoverflow! Good dream!
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”