Lucid Dreams 1 and 2

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Plissken

Lucid Dreams 1 and 2

Postby Plissken » 13 May 2018 23:18

September 2017

It started with a long and convoluted dream that I will not go into here but it ended up in a restaurant in a Cathedral type building. As I looked around at the other diners they began to populate as family members but one of these appeared not as they should do now but as they did 30 years ago. I thought that it could not right and that I must be dreaming - Lucidity.
I remember the light changing. The light now had a dull greenish glow. As per my routines I looked at my hands. There was nothing at first but as I stared they began to shrink and shrivel into like a Dwarfs hands. I remember feeling pain or an unpleasant sensation and looked away.
I stood up, looked around and developed the thought that I wanted to walk through a wall so I headed towards a wall which was like a huge stained glass window. As I approached it I began to slowly rise in the air at about 45*. as I got closer to window I did not fear or flinch, my face went into the window. I felt like a mesh suddenly tighten across my face and within an instant the sensation dispersed. I was now flying through the main body of the Cathedral. I remember saying ‘I’m free!’ and headed for a window out into the World but it was then that I lost it and woke up.
This was a beautiful dream. So clear and vivid and I feel lucky to have had that dream as my first Lucid experience.

October 2017

I have also included this as it was interesting because there was no pre-dream that I can remember. I awoke straight into a lucid experience. I was stood in a workshop. There were two dream men stood with a look of horror on their faces. I looked down at my hands, they looked exactly as they should but my right thumb elongated to nearly three times its length and twice it’s width (a sort of comedy thumb) and was folding back and forth over the back of my hand. I said to the people ‘so long guys’ and headed for the door. The door had an old fashioned latch which as I shut behind me would not catch. I tried 3 times but it would not catch or click.
I was out in the street, again the lighting had changed. It was more of a Brownish glow this time. I formed the idea of finding a beautiful Lady and there she was walking towards me down the street - the rest i’ll Leave to your imagination..
Lucid dreams that I have had since have never been so clear or vivid as these first two experiences.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Lucid Dreams 1 and 2

Postby Sean Jacobs » 14 May 2018 17:59

Excellent LDs Plissken! Congrats. I hope there will be many more to come in your future.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”