a lot of LD this night

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamoverflow

a lot of LD this night

Postby dreamoverflow » 21 May 2018 00:29

I've been sleeping very lately, and very tired after a lot of nervous abuse on the computer, and don't took melatonin neither 5-HTP, but strangely, because of the particular nature of the sleeping during the late of the morning it was very suitable to powerful lucid dreaming control ! And also because I'm following some variation of the values of crypto-currency the night I put some alerts on my mobile, so that create some little wake up during the night, even sometime I don't remember having listen the alert. So I think that help too.

I'm made multiples LDs, I've tried lot of things, like asking question to people, who they are, the nature of their existence and if they thought that all that was real or not.. but no particular answer :( But globally the background was dark, there was only one person to discus with at time.

After I'd seen some girls, and starting to change some aspects (ok trying to see theirs boobs ^^). After that I've switched again, seen a girl living with an alcoolic old men, they was poor, but then next I took partially control of the interaction with her.

Next, switch, I'm on a balcony, (I think like was on my balcony the day before, thinking about the safety bar, and admiring the mountains and the city). So the dream begin onto a balcony very very high, with a huge space of nature, mountains and vertiginous highers and absolutely marvelous. I was secured by the safety bar, and then lucidy come again, so I decided to let me slowly passing above, and levitating on the air. Magic !

Also I've tryed to communicate a message to a friend (just a trip to try telepathy during lucid dreaming) but he didn't remember to receive anything.

Other fact, the evening before those dreams was really full of synchronicity, and or of intuitions. I was just listening to a music a friend make me discover there is ten years, I've not listen it since lot of time, and no particular news from my friend since 2 or 3 weeks ago. So then 10 mins after I've listen to this music I've received an email from him asking some news. Already had spy dream with him on the past.

Another thing maybe that can have help, a long ballad walking and running onto the nature, as alone as possible, maybe potentially helping a better reconnection with myself.

I've notice that some musics can have some particular power, and can have an change over the reality.

LDer Charles

Re: a lot of LD this night

Postby LDer Charles » 22 May 2018 12:50

Cool dream! Thanks for sharing. I haven't been able to walk in nature lately since I had this awakening that makes me afraid I'll kill 100s of little bugs. I am waiting to go walking again until I know how to cope with this.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”