BGreene LDs

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Bgreene

BGreene LDs

Postby Bgreene » 08 Jul 2018 16:57

I am new to posting in the forum. I joined a couple of years ago with the intent to really explore LD but then life got in the way. I restarted my focus over the past month and have been pursuing earnestly. My time is limited and therefore progress is slower than I would like. I am a devoted father and spend most weekends with my children either taking them places or teaching them things (riding bikes, etc.). I work a fairly intense job which requires on average 60 hour work week plus frequent travel. I explain this so to the extent people have helpful suggestions I wanted to frame my life to give them the context I am working within. I have been writing in a dream journal on a semi-regular basis but I wanted a place quite frankly away from potential prying eyes of small children for those dreams that may be a bit too risqué. Instead of writing in a password protected document, I thought why not share them here where people can enjoy/relate/comment etc. in what I hope will be a non-judgmental environment. I will also post any lucid dreams of which I have had 3 so far in the past few weeks since I reembarked on this journey. Very short experiences but encouraging nonetheless. With that little intro I’ll start the thread with a dream I had last night.

LucidCat

Re: BGreene LDs

Postby LucidCat » 10 Jul 2018 21:17

BGreene, welcome!
Wow... working 60 hours per week + being a father, that sounds like very tough business :shock:
I'd really appreciate reading more of you. Have a good start into this new chapter of your journey.
Tell me briefly about your lucid dreaming journey :arrow: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20305

CARPE NOCTEM

Bgreene

Re: BGreene LDs

Postby Bgreene » 11 Jul 2018 21:32

Hey LucidCat!

Thanks so much for the very welcoming message. I am a little pressed for time but wanted to post a quick response to let you know that your post was very much appreciated. Funny thing I actually decided to post after readingyour posts along with 2 others. Happy coincidence. Have to run but am drafting a dream post and will finish up as soon as I find the time. Sweet Lucid Dreams!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”