Werid sex lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
AlSoprano

Werid sex lucid dream

Postby AlSoprano » 10 Jul 2018 23:24

I once had a dream where I was at a store and I saw a 9ft lady come out of the fitting rooms. She looked alot like Odette Annabelle (for reference) She was wearing a black skirt and because she was 9ft I saw under it. She noticed, laughed, and then took me to her place. She took me to a normal sized car where somehow she managed to fit.

Her place was like something out of a fairy tale because it was a giant house. She got out of the car and told me to stay near the car. So all I did was got out of the car and now I was standing at the right side of the car. She then left to the house. Her mother, who was normal sized, was in the passenger seat. She looked like Eva Longoria (again for reference). She got out and acted like she was trying to get something out of the compartment/armrest thing in the middle of the car, but she was just trying to get me to look at her ass. She too was wearing a black skirt with a black tank top. So because I was lucid I just lifted her skirt and actually see it. I then just pulled down my pants (I still had underwear) and just humped her ass and legs. When I 'came' I woke up.

I would love to experience something like that again because it was one of the few lucid dreams I had. But definitely one of the weirdest dreams I ever had in general.

Elcapitano51

Re: Werid sex lucid dream

Postby Elcapitano51 » 11 Jul 2018 04:43

Can't really say that I've had sex in a dream while being lucid, but some of the most vivid (and the most weird) dreams I've ever had have centered around sex. One of my favorite and most interesting dreams happened a few months ago where I was having sex with this beautiful blonde woman (think Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones for reference), and after a while went by, I was dragged away from her by Putin... Yes, Vladimir Putin... before he shot me in the arm with a pistol and I had to escape by scaling down the face of a mountain (It felt like something straight out of James Bond). Safe to say every time I've ever had a vivid dream about sex, something very interesting is going on either right before or right after it lol.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”