Crystal tones

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Peter

Crystal tones

Postby Peter » 16 Jan 2019 19:06

17/01/2019
Semi aware, not fully lucid but making decisions and bringing waking world thoughts and memories into the conversations.
Recall 5 dreams in late morning after WB2B
One of interest
Crystal tones
I leave a school ground, there were men landscaping and used heavy machinery and I am getting their attention so I can move around safety. The machines are massive and tower over me, I just know they could hurt or crush in an instant but move around with apprehension but not fear.
Now leaving I look back, look forward and the dream has changed, a new scene and I look around with interest. I see my home and look out past it to a lake that was never there before, it is large and a second even bigger lake is just over the ranges as I am near the top of a high mountain pass. I move away and then return and the house is gone, in its place is rising water and running water behind me still flooding the valley and nearly to the top of the path. I look over the edge and take a step down a rocky path, start to slip as the hard rocks are muddy and starting to crumble.
There is no footing and the water is also flowing and adding to my troubles. I turn around, take some big steps, leaps and lightly make my way to the top again out of trouble. I call to Steve, my friend that is on another view point and ask him to move fast as I don’t trust the mountain and feel it might be about to collapse. He safely climbs the path to where I am standing.
I look around and see a small glass object. It is a transparent green and there are two parts to it. I pick it up and hold it in my hand and look at it. There is a round handle with a protruding rod and a striker as well. I touch the two together and a loud clear ringing starts. It is very strong and radiates out. A path appears to the water that is now calm and clear. I know I am invited into this water but hesitate.
The moment is lost, and I wake myself.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”