3 SP All in One Morning

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Derpybunneh

3 SP All in One Morning

Postby Derpybunneh » 17 Nov 2014 23:37

I had 3 SPs all in the same morning. It wasn't that frightening. I didn't get any hallucinations (lucky me :lol: ), all of my body (except for my hands, which I used to break the paralysis) was paralyzed. I also had my first WILD. It was so easy! I accidentally get into SP, thought of something, and I popped into it! It only lasted a couple of seconds.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

R99

Re: 3 SP All in One Morning

Postby R99 » 20 Nov 2014 08:14

U r a lucky guy , i have to lay still for 1.45 hours to just kick in SP state. make sure u practice it regularly. gud luck dreamer.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Derpybunneh

Postby Derpybunneh » 20 Nov 2014 21:43

R99 wrote:U r a lucky guy , i have to lay still for 1.45 hours to just kick in SP state. make sure u practice it regularly. gud luck dreamer.

Ouch. That's rough. It's easy for me to get into SP if I am on the verge of sleep and wakefulness.
LUCID DREAMS: 5
DREAMS: 9000+

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest
deceit in the history of science.” Søren Løvtrup

R99

Postby R99 » 24 Nov 2014 14:45

Yeah, and thats what ur plus point is. make sure practice everyday if u can.i am trying it everyday but not getting anywer. but am not going to quit though.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “Sleep Disorders”