what is wrong with me? sleep issues

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
thedigi321

what is wrong with me? sleep issues

Postby thedigi321 » 05 Sep 2017 04:52

my dreams are weird, my friends from my childhood doing odd things. ill get 12 hours a night usually, but my eyes look like someone as beat me to a pulp they are puffy and swollen and blood shot, and the worst part is that the i feel like i get no sleep, i start hearing voices and seeing things... i cant even meditate, let me rephrase that something keeps me from meditating, ill hear foot steps or knocking on my door, and it brings me out of my meditating state. i take medication for these issues(also sleeping issues), but i dont think the voices and seeing things are something medication can fix, i think im in tuned to the spirit world in a way, see when i was in sixth grade my grandfather died we hung his picture in the living room, and i saw something dart from the living room past my bed room to the back of the house, i told my doctor and he put me in a mental nut house, i got out in 3-4 days because i wasnt crazy, he put on medication that just made the seeing things worst then i started to hear my name being called repeatly so often that i quit answering my parents fast forward 10-13 in the summer of 2015 i was help my friend set up a barbarque cook out and she stayed at that house repeatedly, well i recently stayed at her house where her husband's dad and mom died, and i stayed in the room with the father's teeth and a few pictures, i was really upset that something bad would happen and they like this blanket of calmness came over me, and i drifted off to sleep, while setting up i told my friend that felt really calm in her husband's room, she told me that it is where her husband goes relax and calm down because of his dad's spirit. i told her about the incident at my old house and she told me she felt a presence there too, so i dont think im crazy, im just not getting restful sleep, can lucid dreaming help fix that in some way by bring me peace of mind while i sleep?

LDer Charles

Re: what is wrong with me? sleep issues

Postby LDer Charles » 29 Apr 2018 10:32

thedigi321 wrote:my dreams are weird, my friends from my childhood doing odd things. ill get 12 hours a night usually, but my eyes look like someone as beat me to a pulp they are puffy and swollen and blood shot, and the worst part is that the i feel like i get no sleep, i start hearing voices and seeing things... i cant even meditate, let me rephrase that something keeps me from meditating, ill hear foot steps or knocking on my door, and it brings me out of my meditating state. i take medication for these issues(also sleeping issues), but i dont think the voices and seeing things are something medication can fix, i think im in tuned to the spirit world in a way, see when i was in sixth grade my grandfather died we hung his picture in the living room, and i saw something dart from the living room past my bed room to the back of the house, i told my doctor and he put me in a mental nut house, i got out in 3-4 days because i wasnt crazy, he put on medication that just made the seeing things worst then i started to hear my name being called repeatly so often that i quit answering my parents fast forward 10-13 in the summer of 2015 i was help my friend set up a barbarque cook out and she stayed at that house repeatedly, well i recently stayed at her house where her husband's dad and mom died, and i stayed in the room with the father's teeth and a few pictures, i was really upset that something bad would happen and they like this blanket of calmness came over me, and i drifted off to sleep, while setting up i told my friend that felt really calm in her husband's room, she told me that it is where her husband goes relax and calm down because of his dad's spirit. i told her about the incident at my old house and she told me she felt a presence there too, so i dont think im crazy, im just not getting restful sleep, can lucid dreaming help fix that in some way by bring me peace of mind while i sleep?

Hi thedigi321. Sorry no one answered your thread back in september of last year. Its like 8 months later that I just found it. Sometimes the forum is a little slow.

I think it sounds like you have a real gift. For seeing the spirit world. Why does the spirit world sometimes feel dangerous or scary? Maybe it is part of your path to explore this and find the truth about it. That's kind of what oneironautics is. Exploring the unknown places of dream world. I don't know what the ___-nautics word is for the spirit world.

Paranormal-nautics? Para-nautics?

I mean I can't really empathize because I don't have as much contact of the spirit world. Actually it scares me the idea that I might ever hear a voice or see a ghost outside sleep paralysis. During sleep paralysis I OK with it but I only heard a voice while under the influence (I don't use drug or alcohol for 4-5 yr now)

So... I mean if you already have it. Yeah, professionals are NOT gonna help. I repeat, professionals are NOT gonna help. The "medical" or "psychiatric" system is all an industry design to blot out consciousness. DONT GO TO THEM. THEY are your worst night mare, NOT these spirit experiences.

There is nothing wrong with these spirit experiences. What will give you problems is telling ignorant, "matrix" or "matricial" people who will send you to some "facility" to try to "fix" you when actually you don't need to be fixed. There is nothing to "fix".

In fact more peple should be experiencing spirit contact. It is natural. Lots of us don't because traumatic birth (90 percent of ppl) literally destroyed the parts of our brain that connect us to spirit world. And it is intentional by the same damn system that put you in the facility. THEY don't want us connecting to spirit world. But connecting to spirit world in this way is essential.

So hone your abilities and talk to someone who believes you. Not some fool who believes DSM-whatever. (DSM stands for Dumb Stupid Moron)
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

thedigi321

Re: what is wrong with me? sleep issues

Postby thedigi321 » 29 May 2018 02:46

LDer Charles wrote:
Hi thedigi321. Sorry no one answered your thread back in september of last year. Its like 8 months later that I just found it. Sometimes the forum is a little slow.

I think it sounds like you have a real gift. For seeing the spirit world. Why does the spirit world sometimes feel dangerous or scary? Maybe it is part of your path to explore this and find the truth about it. That's kind of what oneironautics is. Exploring the unknown places of dream world. I don't know what the ___-nautics word is for the spirit world.

Paranormal-nautics? Para-nautics?

I mean I can't really empathize because I don't have as much contact of the spirit world. Actually it scares me the idea that I might ever hear a voice or see a ghost outside sleep paralysis. During sleep paralysis I OK with it but I only heard a voice while under the influence (I don't use drug or alcohol for 4-5 yr now)

So... I mean if you already have it. Yeah, professionals are NOT gonna help. I repeat, professionals are NOT gonna help. The "medical" or "psychiatric" system is all an industry design to blot out consciousness. DONT GO TO THEM. THEY are your worst night mare, NOT these spirit experiences.

There is nothing wrong with these spirit experiences. What will give you problems is telling ignorant, "matrix" or "matricial" people who will send you to some "facility" to try to "fix" you when actually you don't need to be fixed. There is nothing to "fix".

In fact more peple should be experiencing spirit contact. It is natural. Lots of us don't because traumatic birth (90 percent of ppl) literally destroyed the parts of our brain that connect us to spirit world. And it is intentional by the same damn system that put you in the facility. THEY don't want us connecting to spirit world. But connecting to spirit world in this way is essential.

So hone your abilities and talk to someone who believes you. Not some fool who believes DSM-whatever. (DSM stands for Dumb Stupid Moron)

hi thank you for responding, sorry it took me a bit to respond, since that time i have lost my mother, it was a sad event, but something happened, sort of like i was seeing the world again like i used too... i know this will sound odd but it was like i was like my mind was healed, i can see clearer, im still on my medications but i am looking to remove them from my life, or take something that wont hurt me as bad. its strange, that since i have lost her i am seeing myself in a new light a more awake person spiritually.

i have started to get my sleeping worked out, and something i didnt mention is that some of my dreams are parts of the future, i know that is odd, but some of them are visions of the future a little bit of here and their i first started taking note around 2014-2015, when i had a dream where i was in a class room with some friends, it wasnt a normal school day as there was pizza and drinks me and a couple of friends took a seat at a table, and we started talking, sort of shoot the shit, we talked about one friend who didnt make it to the party, and one of my friends said she hated her and tired to get my other friend to say the same thing, he left to get a drink across the room, and i asked him what he was getting, and he said Pepsi, then i walked over to the small window out looking the entrance to the school and a meteor came down and woke me up from my dream, a few months late the pizza party happened for our end of the year celebration, and me and the same group of friends sat at a table and the whole conversation took place, right down to where i walked over to the window... the meteor thing didnt happen but i got this weird knot in my stomach at what had just happened, like it was so odd, i have had mini episodes of that happening with friends fighting in discord. or me talking on the phone with people. but those are tied to emotions and a little bit of vision. any thoughts on this? i did hear from spirit science that a part of lucid dreaming/astral project can cause this to happen when you are aware of your dreams, and in these dreams i feel really aware, like on the one hand i know it is a dream but on the other i want to see where the dream takes me naturally.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”