Help please - Exploding head syndrome ( maybe)

Do you suffer a sleep disorder? Find support on sleep paralysis, night terrors, recurring nightmares, sleep deprivation and more.
Karadras34

Help please - Exploding head syndrome ( maybe)

Postby Karadras34 » 08 Sep 2018 11:56

Hi everyone ,

I am in horrible menthal situation at the moment and l really need help to describe my disorder to explaib myself a doctor at least .. i went to ibiza for my holidays and raved 3 nights in roll .. ever since i came back i am having problems while i am trying to sleep .. when i am about to fall in sleep , some extreme ringing happens in my left ear and feels liek hitting to my brain each time which effects my psychology so bad that takes 2 hours to fall in sleep .. when tv is on , there is a little sound in the background , i hear always that noice from my left ear like a signal . It used to happen after long drinking weekends but after this holiday it is not going away .. i am not drkinking alcohol or coffee but still feel so scared all the time and feeling like something going yo happened to me .. please help me .. after i fall a sleep , i sleep perfectly but as soon as i wake up , i feel like its gonna come again and now i am in bed and its back .. i wanna go to gyn but i feel so insecure and weird that i need somepeoole who been thru the same thing to relax me .. please help me to at least define it so i can go to a doctor .. i was waiting for this holiday so much now i hate myself i went and i need to go to work on monday but i am not psychologically strong to even turn my laptop on to check my emails ...

Solaris_142

Re: Help please - Exploding head syndrome ( maybe)

Postby Solaris_142 » 10 Sep 2018 17:51

Karadras34 wrote:Hi everyone ,

I am in horrible menthal situation at the moment and l really need help to describe my disorder to explaib myself a doctor at least .. i went to ibiza for my holidays and raved 3 nights in roll .. ever since i came back i am having problems while i am trying to sleep .. when i am about to fall in sleep , some extreme ringing happens in my left ear and feels liek hitting to my brain each time which effects my psychology so bad that takes 2 hours to fall in sleep .. when tv is on , there is a little sound in the background , i hear always that noice from my left ear like a signal . It used to happen after long drinking weekends but after this holiday it is not going away .. i am not drkinking alcohol or coffee but still feel so scared all the time and feeling like something going yo happened to me .. please help me .. after i fall a sleep , i sleep perfectly but as soon as i wake up , i feel like its gonna come again and now i am in bed and its back .. i wanna go to gyn but i feel so insecure and weird that i need somepeoole who been thru the same thing to relax me .. please help me to at least define it so i can go to a doctor .. i was waiting for this holiday so much now i hate myself i went and i need to go to work on monday but i am not psychologically strong to even turn my laptop on to check my emails ...

Wow. I'm not sure about this. Some kind of audio hallucination you keep having as you fall asleep? If that's the case only thing I can say is try not to stress out over it so much. Just relax and listen to it instead of freaking out about it. I mean I can't say for sure because I don't know exactly what you are experiencing. But if it's just an audio hallucination you are causing yourself the problems by getting so upset about it. Relax and listen to it realiziing that it's not a big deal and just listen to it until you fall asleep. It might just stop happpening on it's own if you are not so worried about it. There is nothing wrong with audio hallucinations.

If it's some kind of actual physical damage to your eardrum caused by listening to too loud of music at this three day party you say you went to. In that case nothing you can do but go to a doctor and get your ears checked to find out if it's a physical or mental issue at least. Though the way you describe it it sounds like audio hallucinations. It is a bit odd to hear the same sound every time though.

I'm far from a doctor though so can't give any advice on any kind of physical problems you could be having to cause a ringing in your ear. Hope you feel better.
Previously known in other dreaming communities as Caradon.

Return to “Sleep Disorders”