HELP! Recurring Dream Girl!

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
luvrboy666

HELP! Recurring Dream Girl!

Postby luvrboy666 » 22 Nov 2018 12:46

So there was this girl. For now lets call her V. I met her in waking life. She stayed with me and my roommates for about 9 months. Upon meeting, we had a connection. It was instant, but very subtle. Over time, it became so strong that we would start talking to each other with our eyes. She knew the real me, I knew the real her. It was a very intuitive/vulnerable connection. It was even acknowledged once, between me and her, that we could speak without speaking. We never really got to date or anything, because of circumstance. (she was dating one of my roommates) Eventually, we all moved out and parted ways. That was in Sept. It wasnt long after that, that she started showing up in my dreams.

The first one woke me up in a sweat:
It started with me coming outside to an apartment complex. There was a crowd of people outside. They were cheering on this cute couple as they road off into the sunset on a motorcycle. After they were out of cite, I decided to go back into the apartment I walked out of. There was a bed that I knew was mine and a figure resting peacefully. I knew her enough to lay next to hear. It all felt familiar. Then, she turns around and its V. She looks at me endearingly, smiles, and asked me what was going on outside. Thats when I woke up.

The second one was the most intense:
It was back in the house we'd just moved out of. Me and V were laying on a couch together. We were completely naked, but it didn't feel sexual at all. As a matter of fact, it felt peaceful. Normal even. Almost like we'd always been that way to each other. It wasnt until we looked each other in the eyes that we noticed, we were naked. Then reality seemed to set in and we both panicked, because what if someone saw us here like this. (she still has a bf) So as we scramble to get up, we can't. When I realize why, I'm completely shocked. We couldnt move, because we are literally connected to each other. At some point, our naked forms had meshed together. The harder we pulled away, the more interlocked we become. Thats when i woke up.

The third one felt like I was in a feature film:
This one I cant determine if it was a nightmare or not. It was certainly scary at some parts. It starts with an accident. Me and V are driving to meet her family. Somehow, we end up losing control of the car and running off the road. As I'm trying to gain control of the wheel V is panicking and also trying to control the wheel. There's a series of light post that we dodge as we go back and forth pulling at the wheel. After all that, we end up at her parents house. (details get choppy here) All I remember is there's this japanese girl there that forms a crush on me. But, I turn her down. She leaves after that. The figure that presents itself as V's mom turns out to be some evil entity that I beat up to protect V. After that though, the rest of her family really likes me and I seem to grow on them. I get on a roof with some of her brothers (she only has one in WL) and we play around. We start roof hopping on other houses and for some reason I get vitilgo and cant bear to hop anymore. Thats when I woke up.

The last one came 2 nights ago:
This time I'm at my families old home. My whole family is there. My dad and I are making fried chicken. My mom and siblings are preparing the table. It felt very warm and loving there. (it was very much the opposite in WL) Like we were all having a moment. Then, out of no where, V walks out of what used to be my old room. Shes wearing a stripper/maid outfit (she was a stripper before moving in w/ us). When she shows up, and I cant make this up. It really felt like her presence was there. She seemed aware of where she was and what she had on. She looked at her outfit. Then, made a funny face and asked me, "why did you put me in this?". I replied, "I dont know." She shrugged, and decided to start helping with the dishes. As, shes washing them, I just look at her. I dont know what else to do. In that moment, the other people in the dream (i.e. my family), seem to fade out. Theyre still there, but its like me and V arent anymore. But we are. They just no longer seem to notice us. That's when V looks me dead in the eyes and kisses me. At, first I'm shocked but then I kiss her back. We just sit there after that for a second. Just looking at each other. When we phase back into "reality", no one seems to notice we ever left. But when I go to get the chicken out of the grease. Some of it had burned, as if to signal to me just how long we'd been gone. After that I woke up.

I've had one of these dreams almost every month now. Can someone please tell me what they mean? :cry: :cry: :?: :?:

Summerlander

Re: HELP! Recurring Dream Girl!

Postby Summerlander » 25 Nov 2018 03:31

Subjectively, it means whatever you want it to mean. Objectively, the universe is one meaningless slapdash explosion ... :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MotesBro

Re: HELP! Recurring Dream Girl!

Postby MotesBro » 03 Dec 2018 05:31

Dude. You obviously have feelings for her in the real world. Everything points to it. Everything.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”