Too much phone time?? Lol

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Ianmc5

Too much phone time?? Lol

Postby Ianmc5 » 24 Oct 2018 22:17

So in my dream last night (I wasn’t lucid, I haven’t had a lucid dream yet but I’m getting better at remembering my dreams) I was at my old middle school for some reason and I dropped my phone like a foot from the ground and it cracked. I could feel the crack on my skin when I rubbed my finger across the dream but I don’t have recollection of any other senses besides sight and touch. My phone was mostly broken and the dream was pretty random, Is this my subconscious telling me to get off my phone once and a while? :lol:
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Sapphire

Re: Too much phone time?? Lol

Postby Sapphire » 09 Feb 2019 08:49

I’m an amateur but I’d interpret this as follows:

School: a lesson you need to learn or a past lesson that you need to remember

Phone: communication
Cracked phone: problems with communication

In summary, perhaps the dream is asking you to consider the way you communicate with others or the way they communicate with you. You may need to iron out any communication issues.

Of course, if you feel you rely too much on your phone, it could be suggesting that you make an effort to communicate with people face to face a bit more.

It could even mean that you need to rely a little less on others and begin to enjoy your own company a little more (but not to isolate yourself).

Best I can think of 🙂

Ianmc5

Re: Too much phone time?? Lol

Postby Ianmc5 » 11 Feb 2019 14:26

Sapphire wrote:I’m an amateur but I’d interpret this as follows:

School: a lesson you need to learn or a past lesson that you need to remember

Phone: communication
Cracked phone: problems with communication

In summary, perhaps the dream is asking you to consider the way you communicate with others or the way they communicate with you. You may need to iron out any communication issues.

Of course, if you feel you rely too much on your phone, it could be suggesting that you make an effort to communicate with people face to face a bit more.

It could even mean that you need to rely a little less on others and begin to enjoy your own company a little more (but not to isolate yourself).

Best I can think of 🙂

wow thats pretty acurate
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

Return to “Dream Interpretation”