Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
R99

Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

Postby R99 » 06 Feb 2012 10:27

Yesterday i got 2 dreams, now iam thinking about it but isnt making sense. First dream is just visions its creepy 3 deadbodies burning, but one is still alive, it was so realistic ther r 2 guys who is burning it, and they r laughing, they r using liquor for fuel, then a flash news i think its from a tv bulletin, that 3 persons murdered.

Then a second one a girl trying to save me from bad guys, she got all the tech she need she have a bike that can even run on walls, and all kinds of modern armory, and the one device that can change a persons identity, she tricked the bad guys by using my avatar. The stunts are so awesome, never seen it in any movies. Any opinion?
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Snaggle

Re: Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

Postby Snaggle » 08 Feb 2012 02:37

Dream one: take care of business-two people need to be deleted ;) Interpreting it. The two people burning the body are the two dead people who are trying to destroy another with the same poison they used to destroy themselves.

Dream Two: marry her- she's too cool to get get away ;)
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

R99

Re: Symbolism? Dream signs? Wat is it?

Postby R99 » 08 Feb 2012 20:11

The first dream still making no sense, its hard to understand, but the second dream still confusing, i think i seen her in my early dream, wen i started LD training. in it she realised me wat true love feels like. And now saving me!. Still i cant remember her face. May be its nothing or maybe its something.
"A curious mind cannot be afraid of Unknown. It searches for the answers untill the end of time."

Return to “Dream Interpretation”