They Asked Me To Stay

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
ilianaa

They Asked Me To Stay

Postby ilianaa » 16 Apr 2018 18:05

I just created this account to ask this question because it really interested me and slightly scared me
I was in the city with a mysterious blond girl (who had formally chased me until I altered her to become my friend) and the city grass was so green and beautiful. I was lying there, so happy and content. I said "I wish i could stay here forever" and then an African woman appeared over me and asked me if I really meant it because she could make this possible. Anyone experience similar experiences/what does this mean?

LDer Charles

Re: They Asked Me To Stay

Postby LDer Charles » 18 Apr 2018 00:51

Hmm very cool. Once, I was in an LD and my Mom turned to me and asked, "Wanna dream forever?" I was having insomnia and so when I finally got to sleep, I had REM rebound, and it became a very long dream.

I am not sure what it means, or if that would really be possible. But thanks for sharing! Sounds like a very profound dream.
Here is a link to my dream journal if you want to know what I am up to in the dream world! :)
https://www.dreamviews.com/blogs/charles3/

Return to “Dream Interpretation”