My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Dipak » 23 Apr 2018 10:58

Chapter 71

Direction of God for continuous accompaniment of devotees

324) . 26th November, 1978. Sunday .
Early morning dream: I had gone to Sri Raghunath Sen’s residence at Taltala, Kolkata , where regular gathering of devotees are held. But two regular devotees Sri Arun Ghosh and Sri Khitish Roychoudhury were absent that day. Then at night on my way to return home through Dharmatala street I saw the foot path market was still there. I was alone. One unknown boy asked me, ‘Arunda has not come to-day? With great surprise I answered, ‘No, he has not come’. I went on thinking how did this boy know all these matters! However I decided that when I would meet Sri Arun Ghosh, I would ask him about the boy.

Thereafter I came to a four lane crossing similar to Wellington square. I would go back home through Cornwallis street. Suddenly I noticed that the road I would pick up was not horizontal, but vertically extended to a very high attitude just like a hilly road and the residences of Sri Ghosh and Sri Roychoudhury seemed to be there where they used to reside. At the same time it seemed to me that my residence was also there. But someone at the time said, ‘That road has closed. No bus can go but can come. Then and there I thought, Oh! So they could not come to-day’! I thought, how could I go back home! So I decided to return to Taltala and started for Sri Sen’s residence through the market. At this time the dream went off.

[The dream clearly gave an indication that the seer has to spend his days through continuous spiritual practice and in accompaniment with the devotees.]

Achievement of power for controlling life force

325). 1st December, 1978. Friday.
Early morning dream: I had a dream to-day with a deep impression. I was standing on a place. Suddenly I felt that my life force was moving up and down through my spinal cord in a zone below my waist. The life force was looking like a thick whitish condensed matter and it was moving just like the mercury used to move in a thermometer. It seemed to me that the zone was between third and fourth plane of the body.
At this moment I instructed the life force saying, ‘Go, Go upwards’. Then I noticed that the life force obeying my order approached towards my cerebrum with a groaning sound, but very smoothly. I realized that the life force was obeying my instruction and approaching towards the cerebrum. At that moment it was appearing to me that once more the life force reached this death zone in the cerebrum in a previous realization where death used to occur. Then I said to myself, ‘Then let me die, I want to experience death. But instead of that I saw that the life force merged at that point, and the very moment I was awakening uttering the word ‘Jibankrishna’.

[The dream gives a clear indication that the seer may have a power to control the life force and if it comes to reality the effect will be of long lasting effect.]

Realization of other’s spiritual condition

326). Second week of December, 1978.
Early morning dream: Sri Khagendra Nath Ghosh, a devotee and Mr. Dipak Dasgupta, a senior ex-student of the Agricultural College, my ex-institution have come to my residence. Sri Ghosh was having meals at our house. At this moment the dream went off.

[It seemed to the seer that there were some changes in the spiritual condition of Sri Ghosh, and within a few days through a letter of Mr. Ghosh, it revealed that he had been suffering from mental agonies. Taking meals in my house indicated that I will overcome at these hazards and will have more realizations. At the same time it also revealed that the ex-senior student may have change in his spiritual aspects.]

By the grace of Adyasakti (Primeval force) elimination
of mortifying elements of cerebrum

327). 16th December, 1978, Saturday.
Early morning dream: I was residing at a house. I felt pressure in my stomach and went to latrine, but due to some obstacles could not go. Then a middle-aged Lady came and said, ‘I shall give you water for cleaning’. With hesitation I said, ‘Why will you give’? She smiled and said, ‘I am mother’. The dream here went off.

[The dream indicates that the cerebrum is going to be cleaned from mortifying elements , but there are some obstacles which will be cleared by the grace of the Primeval force or Adyasakti.]

Return to “Dream Interpretation”