Multiplying Butterflies

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
AJTbone

Multiplying Butterflies

Postby AJTbone » 12 Jul 2018 14:10

Hey everyone,

I just had a dream last night which I think was pretty cool, and I want to share it with someone.

I visited that guy. I am not sure who he was in relation to me, maybe a psychotherapist. I admired that guy and I think he also got a very good reputation. He was raised by 3 three mothers and one father, due to their polyamorous relationship. it was impossible to say who his real parents were (logic right there, would make more sense with 3 fathers and one mother). Anyway, they lived a quite wild and happy lifestyle, things i personally admire a lot.

So that guy showed me a butterfly. It was pretty regular looking, as far as I can remember. But it had the ability to leave a living copy, created out of dust, before he left to some other place. He, or probably they, were repeating this. I remember seeing maybe 20 of these butterflies sitting on a window.I was observing that phenomenon, and I was moved to tears. Not in that "cool guy drops a tear motionless" kind of fashion, I was crying like a baby, because it was so beautiful.

That's all I can remember.

My life is actually going quite shitty in the moment, my last week was quite allright and I got some plans for the next year, which I am not really excited about, but it has the potential to save my life pretty much. It's not therapy, but let us just call it a deep therapy in regards to thinking and behaviour.

So maybe that dream was expressing anticipation for that program, eventhough consciously I am mostly thinking that I don't want to do it.

What do you think? Am I framing this too much towards my soon beginning future?

Love,
AJ

Return to “Dream Interpretation”