My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Dipak » 22 Jul 2018 10:35

Chapter77

Experience of Jibankrishna’s realizations

353). 9th April, 1979. Monday. Early morning dream: I saw the house of Indranath Mukherjee, a devotee situated at Makardah, Howrah District, though it seemed that it was situated at Kadamtala, Howrah. Many devotees had gathered there, spending time with reading of the Gospel of Sri Ramkrishna, Jibankrishna’s sayings, meditation etc with eating and drinking also. Once I went out for a walk. I was passing by the playground beside Bantra School. At that moment I fell into a different mental state. My eyes almost became closed feeling a sense of meditation and it seemed to me as if I was not walking in reality although I was in full sense. I could see the road with my head downwards and eyes fixed on the road. People were passing by but they were unnoticed by me who seemed like shadows. At that moment I had no worldly sense. This type of state also used to happen with Jibankrishna when he used to walk on road. Then I continued walking for a while and then the dream went off.

[The dream gave experience of the same spiritual condition of Jibankrishna to the seer.]

Freedom of all bondings

354). 15th April, 1979. Sunday. Noon time dream: I was walking on a road wearing a pair of sandal on feet. Thereafter I entered into a room and keeping my sandals inside the room I went out again. After a while returning there I saw the sandals were missing. So I came back with barefooted.

[The dream indicates that the seer will be free from all bindings in his life.]

Indication of change of life style

355). 6th May, 1979. Sunday. Place: Ghatshila. Early morning dream: A huge building was seen where I was moving on the top floor. From there I was about to go downwards and noticed that the steps were very unusual and wonderful unlike the conventional steps, well arranged step by step. I was going downwards very smoothly and quickly. Seeing this style many people were discussing among themselves, ‘How wonderfully he is going down’!
At last I descended on the ground floor but still then I was not walking on foot. I was floating in air up to chest height from one place to another. Here the dream went off.

[The meaning was revealed instantly thus: Big house---Brain with big capacity; Going down - Descent; Everybody is appreciating which means the descent during the seer’s austerity will be in a correct way by the grace of God . Floating in air for going here and there instead of using foot means the seer’s process of austerity will be in an unconventional way which may influence his future lifestyle.]

Gaining of power to transmit spiritual power to others

356). 18th May, 1979. Friday. Early morning dream: One of my friends Amitava by name had come to me (In reality he raised a question about the seer’s movement to Makardah and Ghatsila off and on, but the seer diverted this question to other topics).
I told him about Jibankrishna and then narrated about thousand years history of the spiritual world starting from the very first religious teacher up to Sri Ramkrishna and then how further development occurred in Jibankrishna. All these I narrated in short and my friend very keenly and attentively listened to my narration. Then he went out by a car and the dream went off.

[The dream indicates that in reality whenever the seer will talk to anybody about spiritual aspects the listener will be motivated without any objection.]

Control over evil Nature

357). 19th May, 1979. Saturday. Early morning dream: A thread like snake was seen. It was highly poisonous. I pressed it on earth firmly so that it could not do any harm. It lied on earth half dead. After a long time it went away somewhere almost lifelessly. Here the dream went off.

[One meaning came in the mind thus: The seer has grown a power of controlling evil nature. But some other meaning may come later on.]

The dream seemed to be real

358). A few days after the previous dream seen on 19. 5. 79, I had an early morning dream: I was sleeping in the top floor room of my residence. Suddenly in the early morning my cousin brother was pushing the door, shouting, ‘Get up!, Get up’! The voice was so loud that I hastily got up and went to open the door but immediately realized that it was a dream and nobody was outside.
Again I went to bed, and in a trance it flashed in my mind—Oh! The name of my brother was Suprabhat, means good morning! Then it was carrying some good senses! Then I woke up.

RedKryptonite

Re: My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby RedKryptonite » 09 Aug 2018 01:18

Eat my shorts...

Summerlander

Re: My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Summerlander » 13 Aug 2018 02:08

He's a horrible condescending cunt from another site that banned me for my atheism and materialism. :mrgreen:

It's not his fault, Red! These people have no free will and are merely the expression of random quantum mechanics. :D :lol: :P
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Interpretation”