My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
Dipak

My divine dreams and Jibankrishna or Diamond the Holy Ghost

Postby Dipak » 07 Aug 2018 05:50

Chapter 78

Prevention of leaving the accompaniment of devotees

359). 5th June, 1979. Tuesday. Early morning dream: In the residence of one senior devotee Raghunath Sen at Taltala of Kolkata during a discussion about Jibankrishna between me and another devotee Dilip Mitra he began to oppose me. I was realizing that he was not correct. But when he continued opposing, I said, ‘I am going away from here’. He noticed that others sat without saying anything. On my way to leave the place I was searching for my clothes, but could not trace anything. I was groping again and again but ultimately could not trace it. I throught at that moment then I could not leave them. Meanwhile the dream went off.

[The meaning spontaneously flashed that the seer cannot leave the accompaniment of devotees at the present moment for any reason.]

Visualization of the previous dream’s snake

360) 8th June, 1979, Friday :
Early morning dream : I saw the same snake on a table as seen in the previous dream on 19th May’79. I said to myself, ‘Oh! This is the same snake as seen in my previous dream’! It was lying on the ground almost half dead. Then the dream went off.

[The previous dream was as such:
Early morning dream: A thread like snake was first seen. It was highly poisonous. I pressed on the ground firmly so that it could not do any harm. It lied on the ground almost half dead. After a long time it went away somewhere almost lifelessly. The dream then was off.]
This type of repetition of dreams seemed to be very strange and no specific meaning came out. One interpretation can be drawn that snake represents Kundalini which represents Tantra. As in my case the austerity of Vedas (Spontaneous evolution of life power) has manifested, so Tantra becomes defunct as it gives stress on exertion for achieving God.

Exposure of new cells of brain

361). 14th, June, 1979 . Thursday . Early morning dream: Suddenly I heard a sound like opening of a cork from a bottle and hearing this sound I woke up.

[The dream indicates that probably a new call exposed in the brain and new realizations may occur very soon.]

Lamp black on glass

362). Last week of June, 1979. Early morning dream: I saw a lantern in front of me in which the top was not fixed properly. I fixed it properly as this was not lighting well. But I noticed after fixing the top that the glass of the lantern had been painted with lamp black and here the dream went off.

[The dream indicates that the seer may have some frailties which would be recovered in its own way.]

Stability of ‘Dharma O Anubhuti’ in the seer’s body and future publicity of Jibankrishna’s name among Oriya people

363). 7th July, 1979. Saturday. Early morning dream: I was traveling by a state express bus. I was carrying the Bengali book ‘Dharma O Anubhuti’ written by Diamond and 2 to 3 more English books (Religion and Realization). For some reasons I got down from the bus and left it. But being absent minded I left all the books in the bus. I became doubtful whether I would get back the books. But again it came in my mind that at least the book ‘Dharma O Anubhuti’ was there, if anybody got it, that would be of great blessings to him. Still I went forward a far distance with a hope if I would catch the bus. After a while an Oriya gentleman told me, ‘I have kept the book ‘Dharma O Anubhuti’ with me, while other two books I have auctioned at Rs.5 each’. I said, ‘This amount you take. At least ‘Dharma O Anubhuti’ is there’. Then I woke up.

[The dream indicates that ‘Dharma o Anubhuti’ will be intermingled with the seer throughout his life and its many realizations will become stable in him. This was corroborated long before in a dream where Jibankrishna told the seer, ‘You will write the 2nd and 3rd part of ‘Dharma O Anubhuti’ although he had no idea of the existence of 2nd and 3rd part of the book. It meant that the austerity mentioned on those parts will be experienced in the life of the seer in future which was proved in due course of time gradually. Another aspect is indicated that in future Oriya people may have experiences with the ideology of Jibankrishna.]

Return to “Dream Interpretation”