First True Definition of OOBE

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Summerlander

Re: First True Definition of OOBE

Postby Summerlander » 28 Nov 2018 21:42

The impossible can't be achieved. I can't believe I just posted this tautology in order to refute that nonsensical quote. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Peter

Postby Peter » 28 Nov 2018 23:40

Just deleted a post for using obscene words, keep it clean please.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

the_shadow

Postby the_shadow » 02 Dec 2018 13:46

Peter wrote:Just deleted a post for using obscene words, keep it clean please.

Lol interesting how you moderate stuff, that don't need to be moderated, but you didn't moderated the countless spamming bots on the forum :roll: So I'm just gonna take this as personal attack. :evil: I can't believe one can fall so low. :(

Peter

Postby Peter » 03 Dec 2018 07:56

I have banned Shadow permanently for his posts

Peter
Mod
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 05 Dec 2018 04:55

Thanks Peter.

See I did try to make a reasonable argument with this user, even saying I would believe him if he would provide evidence. The evidence I have asked for no user has provided, but if such a user can provide me with that said evidence that is accurate to the time and place, I might believe them. Unless that said user is a Multimedia designer, then I might need more evidence since designers are well known to edit videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1jOm_dfs0w
Watch this video. This is my evidence that dreaming during a surgery or regaining consciousness in a dream after fainting is real. The way your mind reacts is similar to how it will react to a WILD because it will last remember you being in the room and due to the sudden release of DMT your mind releases in REM sleep, you will be overwhelmed by emotions. This can all be controlled, if you teach yourself to lucid dream during that time. Even the so called NDE can be turned into a lucid dream, which the mood is different in a lucid dream.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

Peter

Postby Peter » 05 Dec 2018 08:32

all good and it would be sad if we all agree so to disagree is good and to express that in terms of a debate is even better. Its pretty clear where my limits are and I don't want people to feel limited in what they post due to targeted comments that do little.
Also as a mod I will do the job in the way I feel suits until that comes into question so no quams about hitting the delete button.

Am slowly trying to get some more personal posts on here but time is a bit limited so doing the best I can.

Take care and for anyone feel free to reach out if needed

Cheers
Peter

Return to “Paranormal Activity”