The Journey

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Key

Re: The Journey

Postby Key » 18 Jan 2019 19:35

Awe-inspiring :mrgreen:

FlamingJune

Re: The Journey

Postby FlamingJune » 29 Jan 2019 01:53

Wow not sure if you are still around, I know it's been a long time since your initial post but I'm very interested in your experience and have had some similar ones myself.
In fact the following story I already posted in reply to someone in the "introduce yourself" section before I read yours but I want to share again here.
I was camping IRL and had a false awakening, it was super realistic exactly where I had been really sleeping. I came out of my tent and there was a circle of people standing there. I immediately had an overwhelming feeling that I was in the realm of the dead and that all these people were souls that had already died. A big muscular man looked at me and said "what the hell is she doing here??" And then a sweet woman that I for some reason knew was named Penelope excitedly exclaimed "a psychic vision!" I walked to them and was kind of freaking out but Penelope was trying to comfort me. All of a sudden a dark blurring creature soared over to us and captured one of the people in a sack. Everyone started screaming and running including me, I knew for some reason that the person un the sack was experiencing a second death, a worse death, like the death of a soul or possibly was being taken to a darker realm.
I thought it was interesting when you used the term soul eater because that's what I believed this being to be.

I've also experienced the understanding other languages thing. Once when I was drifting off to sleep I had like a mini instant dream even though i was still aware of myself lying in bead, it was like I was only half asleep. I had a dream that I was a member of a tribe and the entire dream was in a tribal language but for some reason i understood it. It was some kind of moral lesson, like an aesop's fable or something. It was like it happened in a single instant and I jolted awake after feeling this profound sense that someone or something had shared with me some sort of universal truth or lesson, almost like a story from a bible or something. So strange.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”