Message from Sleep Paralysis Vision

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
FlamingJune

Message from Sleep Paralysis Vision

Postby FlamingJune » 15 Feb 2019 20:07

Ok I just wanted to share the weirdest thing that ever happened to me during sleep paralysis. I've had a lot of weird SP moments but this one def borders on the supernatural. I would also like to mention that I define myself as a skeptic so although I directly experienced this I keep my mind open to the idea that there is a perfectly logical explanation. This is a long one so if you stick through and read the whole thing I really appreciate any feedback.

So, one day during a mid day nap I started slipping into SP. Sometimes I have these SP moments where I barely snap out if it and then slip immediately back into it and it turns into a very frustrating loop, this was one of those moments. However this time, every time I slip into SP these translucent beings of light are made visible (I say made visible because when I can see them I am somehow aware that they were there all along I just can only see them in SP) and they are mid conversation. Unlike the usual shadow creatures I am not afraid of these light beings but rather comforted. A nice change. But i really want to sleep so i keep trying to break out of the SP loop. At one point i close my eyes so i can no longer see the beings and a very clear image appears. It's an image of a yellow house on the left and on the right is an image of text that reads "there is a black hole in the basement of this house in *******" (censoring my city) this SHOOK me because whenever I've seen text in a dream or near dream state it's always been nonsense but this message was so clear. I told all my roomates about this experience bc it was so unusual for me.

Fast forward a few months, I'm in a car with my roomates driving on the freeway and my roomate points and says "there is the back of the Bordello!"(the bordello is an historic building in my city that has been turned into a popular underground club) AND ITS THE FREAKING YELLOW HOUSE FROM MY SP VISION. I fully lose my shit in the car, luckily I had told my roomates about this so they kind of understood why I was freaking out so much. I had never been to the Bordello before, had no idea what it looked like. Obviously I could have seen it before bc I pass it in the freeway all the time but why that house of all the others?

Now that my mind is blown I start thinking about what I know of the Bordello and I remember something that makes me really freak out. Months before I had the vision some of my roomates had gone to a party at the bordello and had come home tripping on psychedelics. One of them was describing his trip at the venue and said he saw a huge black hole open up in the floor and he kept stopping random strangers from falling in and they kept looking at him like he was crazy. It always seemed like a silly story of my friend tripping too hard and acting foolish at a party but now it has a different implication.

Ok this is really long but the story continues so I think I will cut this post off here and reply with part 2. Lol the plot thickens...

FlamingJune

Re: Message from Sleep Paralysis Vision

Postby FlamingJune » 15 Feb 2019 20:37

Ok part 2.

So months later I'm at a nightclub. This guy walks up to me and is like "Hey do we know each other? You look really familiar. My names Odin" (I censored his name for privacy but it's a different God's name that is pretty rare) we start talking and I realize that we dont actually know each other but I had added him on Facebook trying to find a different Odin that happened to look a lot like him and lives in the same city (weird). So we have a good laugh about how weird that is and he goes "well hey if you want to be friends I live at this really cool place called the Bordello, you should come check it out sometime" MY JAW DROPS. I tell him the WHOLE story I just went through above and HIS JAW DROPS "You are not the first person to say that" he says looking super spooked "I woke up once to a random girl in my living room saying she had dreamt about it. So many weird things happen there, now you have to come check it out"

So a few weeks later I went, and just to end any suspense now, I didnt find a black hole in the basement lol. It was a really weird building though. It used to be a brothel like a hundred years ago and theres a lot of really strange history there. Theres even a picture of Jack London sitting at the bar. Theres also a "shanghai tunnel" which they've put plexiglass over but basically back in the day some poor unsuspecting drunk would wander over and fall into a shoot and then get shipped off to work on a boat in shanghai. So def some strange history in this building.

Sorry it was a bit anticlimactic but that's how it went down. I've had a lot of strange SP experiences but this is the only one that seemed to involve other people or places. Would love to hear any thoughts or feedback or similar experiences

Return to “Paranormal Activity”