Contacted by Aliens

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
DrG

Contacted by Aliens

Postby DrG » 28 Mar 2019 06:22

I will share my experience as best as I can, as I recorded it 3 months ago. But as a quick preface, I've been lucid dreaming nearly weekly for over 10 years, and had spent the 2 months prior to this day attempting to bring spiritual knowledge back from dream world to this physical world...
I was in a regular dream, had a great time. Woke up (unknowingly still dreaming) and noticed I was in a familiar dream home I've had many times, with some of my family living there with me. I quickly recognized the location and went lucid. My family at the time was very un awake, and almost in autopilot doing mindless tasks. So I decided to continue to seek spiritual knowledge. For the next few days worth of perceived dream time, I was wandering around aimlessly, not sure how to go about finding this knowledge. I kept exploring, but there were many random dream elements (gut instinct, road blocks, cricle paths etc) which kept leading me back to my dream home. I eventually grew tired of not knowing how to accomplish my goals, and remembered how I had a busy day the next day, felt tired and wanted to go to sleep. So I went to my dream bed, tried hard to close my eyes and go to sleep (which I assumed was equivalent to forcefully waking myself up). Except I kept running into this strange phenomenon where I was falling into sleep paralysis, while I was aware I was lucid dreaming. Sleep paralysis is startling enough in the physical world, so believe me it was scary in the dream world. I tried to walk out of my dream bedroom out of fear of paralysis while dreaming but I could hear my family yelling to me to sort of "toughen up. It's not that scary. Go back to your bed," all while realizing my family was no longer mindless and instead felt like they were very aware of the situation, and possibly tricking me to believe they were my family when they may have actually been completely other people.
Was laying in my dream bed thinking "I've been in dream world for a few weeks now. I can't find spiritual knowledge, and I can't force myself awake. I don't know what to do. Why is this happening." Started to fall back into sleep paralysis, tried to yell out to my family to wake me out of it, but they dismissed me again and said to just keep going. As I was falling back into paralysis, I noticed there was beautiful blinking green, red, blue, and yellow lights coming from above my periphery. I thought it was a beautiful christmas tree for a second, but remembered I was still dreaming so it couldn't be a tree, and it occurred to me that many stories of people making contact with aliens starts with the seeing of lights described like this.
All of a sudden my mind and soul blasted out of my body and my dream world into some new realm I've never experienced before. I was accelerating at impossible speeds through space with enough peripheral vision to see what looked like stars zipping by my field of view. This world was distinctly different from awake, dreaming, meditation, and a weird partially asleep dream world that I'm very familiar with. Unlike a dream it felt more "real" than this physical world, and I could see more clearly than ever. It felt like 7 seconds in this world as my mind was racing, and I was absolutely terrified at the quick transition into the unknown, when I was intercepted by a face. The face was green, with large glossy black eyes, large head with a skinny jaw, had almost no emotion to it (almost like a stereotypical green alien 👽). It was flying perfectly in sync with me. Everything happended so quick and I was so scared I didn't know how to communicate, but somehow I had thoughts emerge into my mind, which had felt like they originated from the green man from a means of telepathy. He didn't speak English, only spoke in thoughts (hard to explain), but the thoughts he communicated translate to "you've finally made it here! You've made it to this place you've been trying to find for a while! We are all here. Me and you are one in the same, different species from different places, but of the same spiritual origin. We are on the same mission of bringing peace and sustainability to life." I was extremely frightened at the time, I received another thought from the green man that he recognized I was fearful, and he didn't want to continue the meeting until I was comfortable.
He suddenly shot my mind and spirit back into my body in the awake state. I didn't feel as if I just awoke, the part about blasting off into space felt like it was "real," and I could still feel the green man's presence with me. I looked around but saw nobody else in my room. I had also felt the presence of 3 or 4 other beings of the same species monitoring me, as if they were watching and orchestrating this night the whole time. I felt that the alien I talked to recognized me fear, and gave me the power to come back to the physical world, so I could decide for myself if I wanted to try going back to continue learning. I was seeing colorful auras of light waving around my vision and recognized it as something I see in deep states of meditation, so I thought if I try to go back to sleep, I was going to he sent right back to where I talked to the green man. I decided I wanted to skip that and go back after reflecting and overcoming fears of that transition, and that I wanted to record details of this event asap. After making the decision, the presence disappeared, my anxiety disappeared, and I felt am overwhelming feeling of love and happiness, and felt almost as if I met a spiritual diplomat who was trying to keep me safe and guide me into this new found realm.
After reflecting, that place and experience was distinctly different than usual lucid dreams. There were many dream elements that felt orchestrated and out of my control, leading me to the place where I blasted out of my body. That world felt more "real" than this physical world, which both feel more real than the dream world to me. The thoughts communicated by the alien were distinctly different from my own generated thoughts, and he seemed to even read my thoughts and send me feedback that he understands what I am feeling. Last difference being that I never felt like I woke up, I only felt like my mind appeared back in my body.
I'm still trying to make sense of it. I've recently re-overcome the fear of entering unkown realms, and I've decided to recently try contacting the alien I met in lucid dreams. My life has been significantly better since that day. The event was real, but how it translates into this physical world is my question. If you happen to have any experience with aliens, or the realm I tried to describe, or contacting other intelligent beings, please share! Otherwise, thanks for listening, I hope you found my life entertaining at the least :shock:
PS this was my attempt at summarizing my experience, I could share more if you have any specific questions for me!

Luke

Re: Contacted by Aliens

Postby Luke » 01 May 2019 14:14

Were you lucid the whole time or semi-lucid also? It sounds like you were moving back and forth between the two. I've been reading so many posts and replies on here where "advanced" lucid dreamers keep telling everyone it's not real, it's all in their head, and using a lot of scientific jargon. I don't read all the scientific crap out there. It hinders my own exploration and understanding. I'm trying to learn based on experiences, not someone else trying to rationalized it all through the restrictions of atheism and science. I've been lucid dreaming for over three decades, I know very well the difference between interaction with dumb, mindless, robotic dream characters and intelligent non-dream entities. And up to about a year ago I also swore it was all in my head. That has changed as of four months ago. I was an agnostic four months ago. It's easy to brush off conversations with dream characters when in a semi-lucid state, going with the flow of a dream, as being all in your head. But upon entering a 100%, feeling the full rush and impact of self awareness, the 'I know I just became fully lucid', 'wow look at that this is so awesome' moment, and then to get a tap on your shoulder by a stranger who tells you they are not part of the dream is something completely different. That entity was not conjured. Something else is going on. I've had numerous experiences like this. My rationale is that at that point something else, something foreign is there, which means we must be someplace else. Some kind of other realm. And from this realm are 'doors' to other realms, as I've discovered. What are these beings? Spirits, or aliens? I have been questioning them whenever possible, trying to get answers to these questions. With every answer, I get more questions. As to your post, the question for me is, are these entities spirits masquerading as aliens? Or aliens masquerading as human? Do these entities 'wear' familiar faces of friends and family when communicating with us, to put us at ease? In a fully 100% lucid dream, I have never seen anyone I recognize, family or friends, unless I purposefully conjured them. And then they still behave like a dumb, mindless dream character. On the semi-lucid, or non-lucid side of things, I hardly ever have dream characters appearing as friends. And whenever dream characters appear as family members, I know they are just dream characters, half the time I expected them to be there, which means I conjured them myself. When completely lucid, I have "summoned" a "guide" by name to appear twice.Why do I think that guide was real? Because I have tried 3 or 4 other times while lucid and absolutely nothing happened. Just me in an empty room looking like an idiot knowing I can instantly make Megan Fox appear, but apparently not them. Why? Maybe because they are a separate entity not under my control, only appearing if they have reason to? All I know is that it would be a mistake for anyone to assume they have all the answers to lucid dreams, or to discount other dreamers experiences as nonsense. Something else is going on, something that I believe is some kind of spirit world based reality, and it's unfortunate that there are so many entrenched in their beliefs, and so few of us willing to keep an open mind to explore other possibilities. Working together we could probably get answers much quicker, at least those of us currently entertaining the spiritual possibilities.

DrG

Postby DrG » 01 May 2019 17:36

What I tell people who say dreams are "not real" is that it depends on how you define reality. The experience was real. The experience just didn't exist in the materialistic world. But you could just as easily argue the dream world is reality, and the awake physical world is fake. Just because we barely understand dreams, doesn't make it not real.

I know you mention uninterested in science, but I'll mention a few bits of research you may enjoy, the reason I came to this forum to search for spiritual knowledge. One being the quantum hologram theory of consciousness; which basically suggests consciousness is more like a universal force, it changes quantum physics, it's non-local (extends beyond our brains). I would even argue consciousness is more "real" than matter. Quantum physicists themselves are suggesting consciousness continues after our body dies, it seems we've reached a time when we can begin to understand spirituality using science instead relying only on faith. You may also enjoy reading work by The Dr. Edgar Mitchell Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial and Extraordinary Encounters. They're the first credible institution I've come across doing publicly available research on spiritual encounters. They're studying people's experiences with UFO's, aliens, spirits, poltergeists, dreams, out of body experiences, near death experiences, psycadelic experiences, astral projections, and other experiences. Which seem to be deeply spiritual events where people come out with profound similar changes in spiritual beliefs.

To answer your questions though. It's hard for me to define what was lucid vs semilucid after first realizing I was dreaming. It was extremely vivid the entire time. When I first saw my family, they seemed to really be my family, just mindlessly going about the dream with barely any awareness. When I would have the weird gut instincts to go back home, I knew i was still in the dream world, I just didn't bother to question why I was going back. When my family yelled at me to "go back to bed," I only heard them, they no longer felt like my real family, but some sort of dream element. The final act of falling into sleep paralysis I had lost lucidness for seconds, while the lights came, but once I "blasted off" I was lucid in the sense that I had full awareness (maybe even better awareness than when awake) over everything happening, but I had no clue what was happening, other than I wasn't awake, nor dreaming.

A wild ass guess of mine, is that maybe my interest in spiritual knowledge was picked up by another more skilled entity, who wanted me to go to my bed to be able to connect with me, as if they could see me but I couldn't see them, my family telling me to continue was them disguising as people I trust, which proceeded to one of the entities connecting with me to communicate. The alien face was very symbol like, almost like a cardboard cutout. I assumed it wasn't a physical face because physical body parts seemed impossible in that world. In hindsight I suspect the face was like a projection into my thoughts to represent who I was talking to, kind of like a profile picture on social media. Maybe it was truly a green alien guy, maybe it just projected itself as that image because it knows my positive perceptions on aliens in the awake world. But it certainly felt like a seperate consciouss entity.

As far as who are the friends and family in our dreams? My wild guess is that sometimes we mistake things as being our family, sometimes they truly are our family members but are not lucid dreaming themselves which explains their zombie like interaction, sometimes other entities may be deceiving us as our family in order to reduce fear. All could be possible i suppose.

I have met 1 other entity recently, ive been meaning to sit down and write a post for it. But in short, I met my "spiritual guide" who comes from another realm, met me in my lucid dream, and wants to start communicating with me directly to work together on figuring out spirit knowledge. She had a motherly woman feeling to her, but did not feel like an actual human. Didn't see her. Communicated with telepathy. She teleported me around to debrief me. Had an overwhelming feeling of love with her, as if she is a part of my close family. I did also travel through some portals that dream, which i would describe as being exactly like the "blast off" experience. But again, she felt distinctly not a 'dream' element, but a separate consciousness, and again felt more 'real' than usual dreams. But I'll continue that story in another thread.

Are these entities real? Aliens? Spirits? My guess is all of the above. Maybe from other planets, maybe from other realms we don't know about. I think we're all connected through the same consciouss cloud though. Which is basically my scientific version of 'all God's children.' Other spacial realms are plausible. Consider an ant crawling on a paper, he thinks the world is 2 dimensional, he doesn't perceive the dimension of height, and suddenly a human moves the piece of paper, it's like spirit came from a higher dimension into his 2D world amd interacted. Meanwhile, we perceive 3 spacial dimensions, we could be unaware of a higher dimension, and when an entity enters our world from a higher dimension, we say look a ghost/alien/spirit/angel just appeared and vanished!

Anyways, hopefully this provokes some deep thought! I would certainly love to hear more detailed stories of your experiences.

Luke

Postby Luke » 01 May 2019 20:01

I may have come off as sounding uninterested in science, that's definitely not the case. I meant I am past all the Psychology class explanations of dreams, and the scientific explanations that have to do with physical responses of the brain being the cause. I am familiar with some Quantum Physics, especially the split-plate theory experiments, it was an interest of mine for a time, as well as Brian Greene's multiverse theories. You are way more versed in all that compared to me.

I agree with you, as of late, even I have started wondering about consciousness and matter and which is more real. I don't believe in dying and going to Heaven or Hell, I have a more Enochian view of the afterlife, souls sent to a place of waiting. The idea of consciousness continuing after the body dies falls in line with that.

As for our family members being in our dreams for real, I have tried validating that. My wife was in my dream while I was in a semi-lucid state, and she couldn't remember dreaming anything I was describing. My kids would tell me I was in a dream of theirs and would know that I didn't have a dream like it at all. So, as of now I haven't been able to verify any connection yet.

I have purposefully stayed away from calling a "dream guide" a "spirit guide" because if you google it you will end up on all kinds of Mediumship websites. I originally started looking for a connection there, then I decided that is not the way to go for me. For lack of a better term, right now I just call them "visitors". A couple of my "visitors" actually warned me not to contact a medium, got pretty angry about it, which was interesting. I will just stick with dream guide for this post. Did that "guide" give you her name? If you so, you should be able to call out to that guide whenever you become lucid. If they choose to they will appear. It has only worked twice for me, both times I was in a sorta scary environment and they showed on the third call. The other times I wasn't in a threatening environment, and she didn't come. So maybe there is a link there. The lucid dream that I had that a guy came up to me and told me he was not a dream character is who introduced me to her. The time I summoned her she transported me to another guide. I asked her what her name was and what her job was, she gave me her name and claimed she "runs the show". She walked with me talking for a bit and even told me the name of the guy from my original dream who had first approached me when I asked her. What I have gotten so far, is that they have a "father" who they refer to as the "Lord". The realm has a hierarchy, leaders and subordinates, with entities having roles or jobs, that they carry out. Other's seem to be given "missions", in the sense they show up for a one time deal. Other's seem to be attached to us, watching us for a very long part of our lives. They may have a "launch zone" where they go into peoples dreams. I've seen there are bad and good entities, and the bad ones can do whatever they want with us, the good ones don't interfere, are nowhere around. Unless you specifically call for them. The bad ones have tried to mess with me while I was talking to a good one. It was annoying, I ended up wasting the rest of my lucid dream spending time destroying it. I think that was its purpose, to waste my time so I wouldn't get more information. I say destroy, but it's not permanent they can come back. One of the disconcerting notions I have realized with these entities is that they may not be just good or just bad. They may be able to be both. As in they can be scary or friendly, depending on certain things. If you want to do good things in your dream they happily go along with it. If you choose to do bad things in a dream, again, they happily go along with it. I'm not sure how to process that. Something to do with free will? Making good choices? I have only dispatched the entities that have threatened me. With the guides, I keep things professional. Either way, for the most part I've noticed the good ones want to talk, they like when you ask their names, they have a sense of humor, and they are very interested in what we are doing in our lives. The good ones don't ever try to make me lucid, but if they are present when I become lucid, they get so excited.

I have had non-lucid dreams where I wake up and realize a guide had me at a table showing me a book and was teaching me things. My theory is that maybe our physical world is heavily influenced by entities in the dream world by this method. Go back and carefully study the greats, founding fathers, Einstein, composers, authors, even Alexander the Great. So many always mention revelations coming to them in a dream!

DrG

Postby DrG » 05 May 2019 15:54

Don't underestimate your science knowledge! The fact that you can reference split plate, you're well above average! I have heard multiverse referenced a few times, I think I'll look into that next.

And the shared dreaming thing, I've come up with experiements that could prove it to be true, but it has 2 major flaws. First flaw being it's a probability game, and for a successful trial to happen in anyone's lifetime would require highly skilled dreamers. Second flaw being I haven't come up with a way to verify it actually worked, because the other party could lie and say they shared the dream, and communication could occur pre-dream making any results insignificant beyond personal beliefs.

Good call on the "spirit guide" name. Don't want to confuse with the popular definition. I'll try to stick with visitor or dream guide, at least for the forum. She didn't tell me her name. During the dream I did consider asking her, but was a bit bewildered by the new experience to ask much of anything. Which is very like me, I tend to silent observe new situations before engaging heavily in conversation, some call it shy at first, I call it observational. I also thought for a moment that maybe her kind doesn't use names, or that her name might be in a language so different I wouldn't be able to understand (e.g. a musical rhythm, a vibration frequency, or anything that might not be easily described in words). So at the time, I just assumed she introduced herself as the dream guide to avoid confusion or overloading me with unnecessary info. I was convinced in the moment that I could reach out to her by thinking of the emotional connection we had, rather than calling a specific name. Kind of like how you may be happy to see someone even though you completely blank on their name... But overall I approached that encounter trying to avoid human norms, assuming I haven't learned universal culture yet.

Anyways, last night had a long zombie nightmare, realized I needed to fly upwards to avoid them. Started to fly, which triggers lucid for me. Learned a cool trick, instead flying myself away, I could actually stay stationary and move the world beneath me as far/close as I please. A cool new skill. Then I recalled reading your post yesterday, and decided 'oh yeah, I should try to call upon my dream guide and see if she comes, and ask her name!!' I thought about her, imagined telling her 'I would like to meet and talk to you.' I started to experience that strange portal thing I keep describing. It was intensely scary. Having that level of conscious awareness as I begin to lose any sensory/control over my body. Spatial dimensions were crumbling while colorful patterns were emerging. I instinctively wanted to get out of that fear, while also trying remind myself everything is fine and I will wish I continued forward when I awake. And through all the internal conflict, I awoke :| . As a personal goal I'm trying to overcome the fear of those strange transitions.

As far as the good vs bad entities. I can't say I've met a bad entity yet. I have met generic dream elements that try to keep me off track, and get angry at me or command me not to lucid dream and stick with the 'dream script' but I consider those elements good in a way. Even monsters chasing me in nightmares I consider to be good. I consider them all placed there to challenge me to overcome fear and problems, to take action and exercise free thought. Almost as if the good entities place challenges for me to overcome. I have come to personally believe good vs bad is a real thing, and it's entirely made of free will decisions.

And yes the dreams leading to profound teachings is undeniably true. All the great people you mentioned. Even the materialists seem to agree that dreams are at least a basic form of learning. For example I often dream of running away from bears, and if the time ever comes in awake life, I might not waste anytime in shock, I've prepared many nights to do whatever it takes to escape. But I do think the teaching goes much deeper than basic survival skills. I've read a book showing the deep amount of dream entities giving famous musicians music to produce for the world. Some of the most popular songs, where the artist will claim they didn't even write it, it was already being played in their dream to them by dream entities, so they just memorized it, woke up and recreated it. And the lyrics often have deeply spiritual messages, with extremely well designed melodies, as if these dream entities are trying to give mass messages to people through the use of music, instead of just telling everyone in person and creating public hysteria.

I might write a post sometime on my loose theories of the war on conscioussness, and the spiritual evolution. Just now realizing a lot of this discussion seems to fit the narrative. Explains good vs evil, who the dream entities are, free will, the reason for materialistic society, our polarized political system, why lucid dreams and spiritual events are increasing, what we have to do to continue our civilization etc

Luke

Postby Luke » 07 May 2019 14:05

It sounds like when you decided to meet up with that guide again, you needed to be more specific. Instead of bringing that entity to you, it was going to bring you to it. I've never tried that. I always summon them to me. I am not sure I have the desire to be sent wherever it is that they reside, I want to learn much more about them before I go play in their neck of the woods.

A couple of nights ago I experimented with something I read on this forum. Talking to the dream directly. I was semi-lucid and asked an entity I was with to help me become fully lucid. They stayed with me until I was full lucid. Then she wanted to go. I asked her if I was able to ask the dream for a guide to answer my questions. She said yes. So I called out, Dream can I have one who will answer my questions?. We both waited for a few moments and just when I started to think it wasn't going to work I looked behind me and a guy was there. I walked up to him and asked him if he was the one who could answer my questions. He nodded and told me his name. He then asked what my name was. I told him and as we started to walk and then I awoke so sudden I didn't even have a chance to try to prolong it.

So talking directly to the dream worked pretty well. Now I feel like I've been doing it the hard way all this time. Unfortunately, like you I woke before having the chance to get some real answers. I have said previously when semi-lucid I can rewind and restart parts of the dream over and over. I wonder if I can "resume" a dream that ended prematurely. That is my next experiment my next lucid experience. Ask the dream to resume that dream from where it stopped. I'll let you know what happens.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”