Planeswalker

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
lucidwings

Re: Planeswalker

Postby lucidwings » 11 Feb 2018 18:01

Hello, I had just joined this site because of a recent Tarot reading done by one of my close friends. I have similar experiences regarding visiting other worlds in my dreams, lucid dreaming has always been part of my dreaming pattern for as long as I can remember. I often fly in my dreams, last week I had a dream in which I was flying around the world. I could see everything from a birds eye view perspective and was able to indicate which countries I was flying over. The dream was so vivid, I could see city lights and the tops of trees. I asked the Tarot cards about the significance of these dreams, my friend drawing three Major Arcana. I can't remember the middle one that was chosen but I do remember the strength card and the empress card being drawn. My friend believes that I am a planeswalker and I was just looking to see if other people share my experiences.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”