Lucid dreaming convert to astral projection???

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Enra Traz

Re: Lucid dreaming convert to astral projection???

Postby Enra Traz » 06 Mar 2016 08:07

:lol:

Don't bother, ThePurple. It's a waste of time with Robert. He hasn't even bothered to check out Raduga's site properly otherwise he'd know studies were conducted which have nothing to do with the book. Secondly, you can actually purchase a hard copy of The Phase plus another book on how to get started to represent The Phase Research Centre anywhere in the world. :-D

I will just day one final thing before I leave Robert with his unreason: It's fine if you want to insist that God exists and He is not simple, He's complex. But if you are saying a complex thing requires no explanation for coming into being than you are practically saying you believe in magic and take the defeatist approach that He is God and therefore requires no explanation. Imagine if scientists took that approach about the big complex universe! They haven't as they say there is more work to be done. By the way, according to the evidence so far, the universe did start from something simple--with the huge and inevitable potential to expand. Consider your logic annihilated. :mrgreen:

[ Post made via Android ] Image

RobertForsythe

Postby RobertForsythe » 08 Mar 2016 23:52

You are Wrong again, Enra. Note that you have not demonstrated logically and reasonably one single "unreason" on my part. Saying it don't make it so.

Speak the truth and keep it rational and logical and you will find that I am very easy to communicate with and a productive outcome can be attained by those with a win-win attitude.

Yet another one of your multitudinous FALSE allegations too, Enra -- I am *very* familiar with Raduga, his website and his books. I downloaded and read nearly every word of two of his books. (I skimmed quickly over many of the wordy personal experiences by countless forum contributors, though). Is it okay with you if I choose not to worship him the way some do?

But if you are saying a complex thing requires no explanation

I didn't say that. I said it was an irrelevant Red Herring. You show a chronic inability to understand what is actually being said and misinterpreting and ultimately putting words in other people's mouths. I did not say that a complex thing required no explanation. I said that asking "where did the creator come from" and inserting it into the "creation of the Universe" debate is a Red Herring. Please do make a small effort to try and discern the difference.

By the way, according to the evidence so far, the universe did start from something simple--with the huge and inevitable potential to expand. Consider your logic annihilated

Annihilation nothing! Hahaha. Your continuous stream of non sequiturs and red herrings do NOTHING to even diminish my logic. On the other hand I have repeatedly obliterated your pseudo-logic and pretense at knowledge.

And just to tie up a loose end...

The honest answer to the question, "Where is memory stored" is "We don't know".

First it was believed to be stored in the neurons, but when it was realized there weren't enough it evolved to synapses and when it was determined there still weren't enough they morphed it to combinations and permutations of synaptic interaction ... whatever that is.... Even the neuroscientists clinging to this great hope of the atheist materialists are honest enough to admit they really have no idea how this works or even if it is actually accurate. It is just a theory and the whole "gee, well, we kinda think now that memories are not really stored anywhere as fixed data but are reconstructions made in the present moment which explains how so many have faulty memories...." (paraphrased). They do not bother to address how many people can demonstrate dead on accurate recall of the most minute and voluminous detail of an event from decades ago, even though they never thought about it once in the interim. They can even recall detail that they made no conscious recognition of in the past, such as a license plate number they paid no attention to at all, at the time.

Neuroscience is completely befuddled by the reality of "memory".
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

Freedom40

Postby Freedom40 » 25 Feb 2018 10:09

I'm brand new to this website. I got through the first page of posts and skipped to the end as I couldn't bear reading all the back and forth rudeness of some previous post.

This just happened and I wanted some info

I was dreaming I was almost asleep in my bed. I then started to get that AP feeling when I realized I was lucid dreaming. I started to focus on that feeling and the sky. Here is where it gets a lil weird. Right when I was about to take off, my kitty jumped and stayed on top of me as to stop me from leaving. In real life he never just does that. Am I just dreaming or is there something there? Any input would be great as I'm not good at either yet. Thanks

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 25 Feb 2018 20:41

I have cats that are on my bed right before I lucid dream as well. With some of the types of lucid dreams I have, they'll sometimes look at me as I am triggering my WILD as well. I don't see that as much of a huge deal. I find it more amusing that they sometimes play with imaginary friends in real life while I am lucid dreaming. In some of my lucid dreams, I will sometimes play with them, but I understand what goes on in a lucid dream isn't real.
All SP feelings or feelings right before sleep in general are feelings you get are right before inducing a WILD.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 28 Feb 2018 03:19

Off Topic Side

I feel like this thread could have built members up for their benefit. But instead I have read mostly "I'm right, your wrong" going on in the posts. (Well at the start)

When a member feels offended it helps to reword what you wrote to clear misinterpretation. You don't have to care but others tend to listen more to what you have to say that way.

you can just feel the friction occurring as it begins.

Anyways now, for my perspective,
When it comes to astral projection, I have yet to come across proof that it exists. Just like I don't know if there are any other living creatures somewhere else on this vast universe. (Nasa says its possible though from what they've uncovered) However, I find what's even better is being grateful for what you can accomplish. Even if lucid dreaming and astral projection is similar or the same thing, you can do pretty exciting stuff and just because you can't tell or your not exploring a different world, doesn't mean there's nothing you can experiment with.

For example, I'm interested in dream sharing/telepathy. However, you'd like to call it. I've seen it happen the scientific way, where based on what happens during the day for two people, effects what they dream.
I've also experienced snippets of the telepathy way where I have dreamed of a image that someone else had in mind and I did not know about it at first. Like for example, the dream I had where I saw the puppy my nephew got. Or the time I dreamed of a unique name a person I was trying to dream with knew.

I admit there could always be coincidences. But that's why there's the scientific method. Experiment until you feel its sufficient proof for yourself. That doesn't mean your tossing the spiritual side of you away. It means your looking at things from a clear light so to speak.Not that it doesn't help to research valid or helpful information.

Back To Topic Side

How do you go from lucid dream to astral projection? There's different methods out there based on what I read but in the end you eventually think about being astral and it happens. you could try thinking of it as warping to the astral place I guess.

I'm not really an astral projector but I tested out the feeling and experiment with it before, after getting Lucid.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 01 Mar 2018 05:22

The reason why I have trouble with certain dream powers existing in real life is due to the laws of physics, they would have negative effects to the user and the public than anything positive. Did you know if a person was invisible or intangible in real life, they would be blind. Also with intangibility, they couldn't move. This is the reason why a lucid dream is always extremely obvious to me, even if I end up having a lucid dream where I see things that are currently happening in real life (I call dream spying, which I conclude can happen because the laws of probability allow this).

There really isn't a such thing as mutual dreaming, however, there is something similar that can be accomplished between 2 well skilled lucid dreamers called dream meshing. Dream meshing is when 2 dreamers program their dreams to be as similar as possible to each others', and then they compare the similarities. There is a luck factor with dream meshing that can also happen, when sometimes 1 lucid dreamer will remember a password another said from the other lucid dream. In rare cases, sometimes both lucid dreamers can even see something that is currently happening in real life (dream spying). I do consider this somewhat similar to winning at the slots, and there isn't a true limit to how many times this can or cannot happen, as this ultimately depends on the laws of probability or chance (it is just as likely for someone to flip 100 heads in a row as it is for someone to be very unlucky and flip 100 tails in a row).

Sometimes in some lucid dreams, it does feel way safer than it does in real life, and you almost feel like you can trust the DCs way more than you can trust anyone else. Whether it is spiritual or not, there is just that feeling of safety in a lucid dream, and I can certainly understand that.
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 01 Mar 2018 16:18

Dp
Last edited by DawnXEye11 on 01 Mar 2018 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 01 Mar 2018 16:28

Dp
Last edited by DawnXEye11 on 01 Mar 2018 16:52, edited 1 time in total.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 01 Mar 2018 16:50

DawnXEye11 wrote:
DawnXEye11 wrote:
lucidé wrote:The reason why I have trouble with certain dream powers existing in real life is due to the laws of physics, they would have negative effects to the user and the public than anything positive. Did you know if a person was invisible or intangible in real life, they would be blind. Also with intangibility, they couldn't move. This is the reason why a lucid dream is always extremely obvious to me, even if I end up having a lucid dream where I see things that are currently happening in real life (I call dream spying, which I conclude can happen because the laws of probability allow this).

There really isn't a such thing as mutual dreaming, however, there is something similar that can be accomplished between 2 well skilled lucid dreamers called dream meshing. Dream meshing is when 2 dreamers program their dreams to be as similar as possible to each others', and then they compare the similarities. There is a luck factor with dream meshing that can also happen, when sometimes 1 lucid dreamer will remember a password another said from the other lucid dream. In rare cases, sometimes both lucid dreamers can even see something that is currently happening in real life (dream spying). I do consider this somewhat similar to winning at the slots, and there isn't a true limit to how many times this can or cannot happen, as this ultimately depends on the laws of probability or chance (it is just as likely for someone to flip 100 heads in a row as it is for someone to be very unlucky and flip 100 tails in a row).

Sometimes in some lucid dreams, it does feel way safer than it does in real life, and you almost feel like you can trust the DCs way more than you can trust anyone else. Whether it is spiritual or not, there is just that feeling of safety in a lucid dream, and I can certainly understand that.

Uggh my comment deleted and sorry for double posts but my point was scientists uncover new things as time passes. That's why experimentation is necessary. Dont be afraid of it, as you learn more you begin to understand how it works even if it doesn't make sense at first.I feel like you reexplained what i already wrote/knew but thats okay. Its more of a different example and you went into it more. Nothing against your view of mutual dreaming not existing. Its just that absolute statements don't really provide evidence. I mostly get what ur saying about dream meshing but what i dont get though is what you mean by dream spying and the password. Do you mean like listening to whats around you while asleep /2 dreamers giving each other hints that lead to the password?I can recall experiencing the former before.

Rereading your post about your invisible = blind point and not moving, i could see that happening if you haven't the physical properties for your eyes or body to work.However, i dont really see astral projection as physical, more like mental .

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 04 Mar 2018 23:14

DawnXEye11 wrote:Uggh my comment deleted and sorry for double posts but my point was scientists uncover new things as time passes. That's why experimentation is necessary. Dont be afraid of it, as you learn more you begin to understand how it works even if it doesn't make sense at first.I feel like you reexplained what i already wrote/knew but thats okay. Its more of a different example and you went into it more. Nothing against your view of mutual dreaming not existing. Its just that absolute statements don't really provide evidence. I mostly get what ur saying about dream meshing but what i dont get though is what you mean by dream spying and the password. Do you mean like listening to whats around you while asleep /2 dreamers giving each other hints that lead to the password?I can recall experiencing the former before.

Rereading your post about your invisible = blind point and not moving, i could see that happening if you haven't the physical properties for your eyes or body to work.However, i dont really see astral projection as physical, more like mental .

Actually they did do an EEG on my brain while I was having a lucid dream once in a lab at a university. Despite the fact they said I was unconscious, I still pulled off a WILD. As a bonus, I ended up confirming the back of a magazine cover in the other room they had just put on the shelf in my lucid dream. Dream spying or sometimes called dream scrying as I call it is when you are able to confirm something that was currently happening, differs from a precognition dream, as that happens in the future. I flew into the waiting room in my lucid dream, because I kind of got a bit bored watching them study the EEG in my lucid dream, so I thought I'd see something a bit more exciting in another room. One thing about lucid dreams is you never know what you will find if you explore. Although they were unable to conclude what caused the lack of consciousness back then, I believe today due to the fact I was very overdosed on sleep pills and had horrible PTSD, I was releasing an abnormal amount of DMT from my brain sometimes when I had lucid dreams, causing a slight drug trip. I do believe some drug trips can be lucid dreams.

Password is when a lucid dreamer reveals a secret word, subject, or set of numbers to their DC friends in his/her lucid dream. By chance, the other friend(s) somehow is able to lucid dream up the exact same secret word, subject, or set of numbers. I had this happen several times while dream meshing. One time, my friend and I read a book I left on the counter in my lucid dream at my house (she did the same in hers), and we were able to remember the same 2 pages word for word. Later was confirmed we both ended up dream spying (we read the real book currently on the counter during both our lucid dreams) when the teacher scolded both of us for spoilers.
Dream Spying is when you dream about an object, place, or event that is currently taking place. It is considered as of yet probability based when it happens, and I seem to have been the lucky one. Although if you do end up accidentally having this happen, you usually get into more trouble than praise. Like when I accidentally saw a crime during a lucid dream as it was happening, I was mistaken for a "witness".

Real life is physical and there are just limits to what we can do in real life. Even if something were made of gas, it couldn't pass through objects. Lucid dreams are mental, and there are "almost" no limits to what a user can do in a lucid dream. There are even some (lucid) dreams most likely DMT drug trips that users don't even suffer from disabilities (I have experienced it and confirmed it, but really wish I could see more results than just my own, my high school lucid friends, and a couple of blind people).
Although there might be a way to view things from a distance in the future. If the virtual reality systems are wiling to pay the government big money, we could probably see what goes on everywhere through government cameras

Return to “Paranormal Activity”