Lucid dreaming convert to astral projection???

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
DawnXEye11

Re: Lucid dreaming convert to astral projection???

Postby DawnXEye11 » 13 Mar 2018 03:18

lucidé wrote:
DawnXEye11 wrote:Sorry you had to go through that. I can remember times where I was bullied, not easy but it's good to know that your safe now. What was the name of the cartoon? I feel like watching a bit to see how it was. I don't know much about dmt so I don't know if it contributed to your experience but its probably best not to wonder about it too much.

The bullying I went through I wish to say no one else went through. I am afraid other people go through exactly what I went through, and probably even worse. While I suffer from PTSD and another disability which cause me to at time get persecution paranoia, which makes me believe people might hurt me or others, I do what I can with what I have.
The name of the cartoon was Somewhere in Dreamland. It was a 1930s cartoon about 2 starving children, who would escape their starvation through their lucid dreams, making a creative song all about lucid dreaming not only before they went into their lucid dream, but it played out while they were both lucid dreaming. They ended up lucid dreaming about eating an entire buffet full of food (fitting, considering they were starving in real life), getting some nice clothes, and at the very end, laying down in a nice bed. They were dream meshing as a bonus.
DMT is a drug that causes a very powerful experience. For me, I would end up feeling like I was flying and a few times before I ended up inducing the dream itself, it almost felt like I was looking into the sun, but it didn't damage my eyes. Like I said, a powerful drug.

Ohh, you meant experience a real time event. I usually had those dreams when I was about to wake up and paralyzed. It seemed to be first perspective. Well from what I can recall and only the things that were happening near the room would manifest in my dream. Mainly due to sound.

If I end up having lucid dreams with that kind of luck, it's between phase and SP. I will my awareness from real life into my dream body so I can enter a WILD. It's probably why I am still in my room in some WILDs, and may be why I clone myself (I can still hear my breathing, although I am not the one doing so when I enter my lucid dream, which probably results in my subconscious creating a clone)

I wonder what if your super hearing is what allows real time events to manifest in your dreams. But than that would have its limits and wouldn't really explain your other dream spying experience. Nonetheless, I agree there could be risks to it so I could see why you hesitate to believe in certain things. I can be skeptical too but It's good that we are so that we don't believe in things without valid reason.

I have wondered that for many things. My super hearing wouldn't allow me to read the board or a book. Also my super hearing only can range up to a block or 2 away and it usually can't get past a soundproof room. Since I can use super hearing once I enter specific lucid dreams, it is rather interesting that hearing seems to travel with me while I am lucid dreaming rather than stay in the room in real life.

I also have super hearing in some of my lucid dreams as well. In real life, I take damage from loud/high pitched sounds. In a lucid dream, they don't hurt me. This is one of the reasons why I much prefer the ability in a lucid dream to real life.

I haven't heard of sand box vr before.I don't really know what it is but who knows. Maybe in the future they will go through with it. Just like how there might be more cars that drive themselves in the future.

Sandbox is like The Sims or Garry's Mod. It's where you do anything you want in an endless game without consequence. I really want to create a lucid dream like VR where a user can do whatever they wanted without consequence. There would be a kids version, then the M rated version. The M rated version would allow users to commit acts of violence against their bullies or avatars they disagreed with without consequence. Simulate like a lucid dream.

I understand. I wasn't bullied as much or as hard that it could give me PTSD. But I do remember times where i had to defend myself to prevent bad injury.

That cartoon, although hopeful sounds sad. When they wake up they wont have much to eat or a bed. Interesting idea for a show though. The drug must have been strong to make you feel that way. Thankfully it wasn't the real sun you looked at.>. <

You must be good with WILD than. I mostly DILD, but I have done WILD before too. It probably doesn't matter if it's clone or not since your goal is just to enter the dream. I can see why you prefer super hearing in lucid dream. Even with the sensitivity It must have its positives as well. Like you can tell easier when your family is calling you without them yelling.

Oo~ I liked playing the sims when I was little. There isn't really consequence in lucid dreams so I can see how the
Game could work. I'm also getting a grand theft auto vibe when you mentioned messing with bullies. However, instead of messing with bullies who would be a waste of your time, maybe you could do something fun or relaxing. Although, doing action stuff is fun but releasing anger on them could give you a headache or make you punch a t.v. like my brother's friend did by mistake^^"
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 13 Mar 2018 05:28

'Astral projection' is really just a dream. So this makes sense.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 13 Mar 2018 16:41

I saw the cartoon. It was really cute. :D Glad they got to actually eat something in the end. Looks like it was only one episode though. I thought there would be more but i guess it was a short.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 13 Mar 2018 19:32

DawnXEye11 wrote:
I understand. I wasn't bullied as much or as hard that it could give me PTSD. But I do remember times where i had to defend myself to prevent bad injury.

I wasn't too badly hurt in middle school, although I did get KO'd quite a few times. While losing consciousness because you run out endurance from taking too many attacks doesn't end in anything too serious, it can really hurt a person's confidence depending on where they end up being KO'd. In my case, I would usually try to keep conscious until I made it to class before fainting. Then I'd get accused by the teachers of being rude for falling asleep in class (they never witnessed me getting beat up by bullies, so they never believed me when I told them, despite the evidence on my body), and I'd end up getting punished with detention for something I couldn't help. This made me become extremely afraid of losing consciousness, because I'd get punished for it.
I am not sure it is as a result of what happened back then or what, but for the past few years, my immune system has begun to weaken. It's a very bad sign for someone who received permanent mental damage in middle school, as I "had" a couple of friends who had this happen to them.

That cartoon, although hopeful sounds sad. When they wake up they wont have much to eat or a bed. Interesting idea for a show though. The drug must have been strong to make you feel that way. Thankfully it wasn't the real sun you looked at.>. <
I saw the cartoon. It was really cute. :D Glad they got to actually eat something in the end. Looks like it was only one episode though. I thought there would be more but i guess it was a short.

I know that cartoon ended on a good note, but not all things in real life end that way. Like in high school, I once had a lucid dream I was talking to my best friend when I first had experiences with DMT, and we were flying around different towns. Then I saw he was disappearing into light. I was begging him not to leave me when he said he could no longer be with me, and it is probably one of the few times you would see me really crying in a lucid dream. Unfortunately, crying and begging didn't stop my friend from disappearing in my lucid dream. I really couldn't understand why he disappeared like that in my lucid dream.... Only to find out he really did disappear forever around the same time I was lucid dreaming about it. Of all the tragic things for lucid dreaming to pull off.

You must be good with WILD than. I mostly DILD, but I have done WILD before too. It probably doesn't matter if it's clone or not since your goal is just to enter the dream. I can see why you prefer super hearing in lucid dream. Even with the sensitivity It must have its positives as well. Like you can tell easier when your family is calling you without them yelling.

I learned WILD when I was really young. I would end up in REM Rebound from staying up way too late, and fall into SP. Because of that cartoon I watched, I knew what a dream was and how to recognize when I was in a dream. This doesn't mean I haven't once in a while used a MILD technique. Typically I end up in a MILD if I lose consciousness in real life for whatever reason, but then when I regain it, instead of regaining it in real life, I end up regaining it in a lucid dream. Actually one of the MILDs I had was so life changing to me (and I probably released more DMT from my brain with that one than I did when I was drug overdosed), I never forgot it. I ended up in great danger with my life once when my blood pressure dropped to dangerously low levels, I went into shock, stopped breathing, and passed out. Because I was able to pull off a last minute DMT MILD technique, I was able to successfully pull off dream healing to revive myself. Sometimes it isn't about the technique, but how you pull it off.

Oo~ I liked playing the sims when I was little. There isn't really consequence in lucid dreams so I can see how the
Game could work. I'm also getting a grand theft auto vibe when you mentioned messing with bullies. However, instead of messing with bullies who would be a waste of your time, maybe you could do something fun or relaxing. Although, doing action stuff is fun but releasing anger on them could give you a headache or make you punch a t.v. like my brother's friend did by mistake^^"

I liked playing Sims to kill my bullies and it is only too bad they removed violence from the Sims. Back when I was in middle school, I played a game called Worms 2 . The game allowed me to name worms after my bullies. Due to my depression, I enjoyed using the Kamikaze technique to knock all my bullies into the lava. No game these days allows things like that anymore. The things that they used to allow back when I was in elementary school they don't allow now is just ridiculous. They banned a funny Grim Adventures episode where Billy gets eaten and vomited up by an Alligator just because some moron parents decided to let their child swim in Alligator infested waters a few years ago. So if a toddler plays near a volcano full of lava and falls into the lava, are they going to ban lava out of video games, because the parents were morons and let the child fall in?
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 14 Mar 2018 02:52

lucidé wrote:
DawnXEye11 wrote:

I wasn't too badly hurt in middle school, although I did get KO'd quite a few times. While losing consciousness because you run out endurance from taking too many attacks doesn't end in anything too serious, it can really hurt a person's confidence depending on where they end up being KO'd. In my case, I would usually try to keep conscious until I made it to class before fainting. Then I'd get accused by the teachers of being rude for falling asleep in class (they never witnessed me getting beat up by bullies, so they never believed me when I told them, despite the evidence on my body), and I'd end up getting punished with detention for something I couldn't help. This made me become extremely afraid of losing consciousness, because I'd get punished for it.
I am not sure it is as a result of what happened back then or what, but for the past few years, my immune system has begun to weaken. It's a very bad sign for someone who received permanent mental damage in middle school, as I "had" a couple of friends who had this happen to them.

I know that cartoon ended on a good note, but not all things in real life end that way. Like in high school, I once had a lucid dream I was talking to my best friend when I first had experiences with DMT, and we were flying around different towns. Then I saw he was disappearing into light. I was begging him not to leave me when he said he could no longer be with me, and it is probably one of the few times you would see me really crying in a lucid dream. Unfortunately, crying and begging didn't stop my friend from disappearing in my lucid dream. I really couldn't understand why he disappeared like that in my lucid dream.... Only to find out he really did disappear forever around the same time I was lucid dreaming about it. Of all the tragic things for lucid dreaming to pull off.

I learned WILD when I was really young. I would end up in REM Rebound from staying up way too late, and fall into SP. Because of that cartoon I watched, I knew what a dream was and how to recognize when I was in a dream. This doesn't mean I haven't once in a while used a MILD technique. Typically I end up in a MILD if I lose consciousness in real life for whatever reason, but then when I regain it, instead of regaining it in real life, I end up regaining it in a lucid dream. Actually one of the MILDs I had was so life changing to me (and I probably released more DMT from my brain with that one than I did when I was drug overdosed), I never forgot it. I ended up in great danger with my life once when my blood pressure dropped to dangerously low levels, I went into shock, stopped breathing, and passed out. Because I was able to pull off a last minute DMT MILD technique, I was able to successfully pull off dream healing to revive myself. Sometimes it isn't about the technique, but how you pull it off.

I liked playing Sims to kill my bullies and it is only too bad they removed violence from the Sims. Back when I was in middle school, I played a game called Worms 2 . The game allowed me to name worms after my bullies. Due to my depression, I enjoyed using the Kamikaze technique to knock all my bullies into the lava. No game these days allows things like that anymore. The things that they used to allow back when I was in elementary school they don't allow now is just ridiculous. They banned a funny Grim Adventures episode where Billy gets eaten and vomited up by an Alligator just because some moron parents decided to let their child swim in Alligator infested waters a few years ago. So if a toddler plays near a volcano full of lava and falls into the lava, are they going to ban lava out of video games, because the parents were morons and let the child fall in?

That's odd. Teachers are supposed to know how to identify signs of abuse. If it was noticeable than I don't know why they wouldn't believe you. :/ Hopefully they learned how to be more observant by now. If not they need to find another job since their not doing their current one properly.

Sorry about your friend. I have read a few experiences of that happening to others before. Not with DMT but similar experiences nonetheless.

Its cool how you WILD when you were young. Also, i don't understand how you revived yourself with MILD but its great that you managed to wake yourself up and keep conscious. Reminds me of when I fainted for the first time due to crying too much. My life wasn't in danger but i ended up in a short lucid dream.

Sims had that option? I never knew that. If I was depressed I probably would have done that too if I had worms 2. Reminds me of this time a guy made fun of me for being sensitive. I wanted to throw something at him but thankfully he isn't around me anymore.>. <

I don't think Grim was on a few years ago...was it? Unless it was on boomerang or somehow reruns. To be honest when I was a kid there were scenes of grim or even courage the cowardly dog that scared me. If I felt it was scary I wouldn't watch it though. It can be tricky when deciding to air shows because of the different age groups. But than again parents should monitor their kids anyways. I don't see how the scene of the cartoon falling in lava would be scary though. I feel like thats happened already in a show. XD

Oh and I googled the show and it says it was on from 2001-2007.Doesn't really feel like a few years to me but than again I guess it depends on the person. ^^

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 14 Mar 2018 07:07

DawnXEye11 wrote:That's odd. Teachers are supposed to know how to identify signs of abuse. If it was noticeable than I don't know why they wouldn't believe you. :/ Hopefully they learned how to be more observant by now. If not they need to find another job since their not doing their current one properly.

Teachers often side with bullies, maybe because the parents are richer and threaten to sue the district (one of my bully's parents was a lawyer), or maybe the victim doesn't have enough evidence to support that the injuries came from the bully. Sadly they don't identify abuse like they should, and they discriminate against the disabilities caused by bullying rather than helping them. The suicide rate in Utah is way too high and the way they are dealing with it is also not the right way to solve the problem . Taking away the guns and locking the teens up in adult prison to get bullied even worse by rapists and serial killers is not the correct way to deal with the problem.

Sorry about your friend. I have read a few experiences of that happening to others before. Not with DMT but similar experiences nonetheless.

I've had more than 1 instance of seeing someone disappear in my lucid dreams, so I've grown used to it. Probably the worst was when I saw a 3 year old disappear.
I know people think I am cold, but years after it happens, I will shred pictures and often will try to forget the ones who used to be close to me. Sometimes I will even deny I had any relationship with them, comparing their existence to fantasy figures such as the tooth fairy.

Its cool how you WILD when you were young. Also, i don't understand how you revived yourself with MILD but its great that you managed to wake yourself up and keep conscious. Reminds me of when I fainted for the first time due to crying too much. My life wasn't in danger but i ended up in a short lucid dream.

I know, but unfortunately for over a year, I wasn't able to control my WILDs. I just had to learn to explore my lucid dreams for a while as I was a bit too young to figure out how. At age 4, I started to learn to control my lucid dreams based on how I played the NES and Gameboy, as I managed to figure out the similarities between video games and lucid dreams. I still didn't have excellent controls, but I learned a little at a time.
There is something called placebo healing or it can also be called dream healing that a person can use in a lucid dream if done correctly. In some situations, dream healing can increase the speed of natural healing in real life much like medicine and in some extreme situations, can save a person's life. With my version of dream healing, I asked a DC in some lucid dream utopia for help as I didn't think I could heal on my own. This DC, which took on the appearance of a great relative, either helped me with my dream healing or helped with my confidence when I was dream healing. That particular lucid dream I had, well it was the first time DCs offered me the choice to live in a lucid dream, which I never had that happen in a lucid dream before. Before I had gone into shock, I kept passing out from critical hypotension and was dizzy and vomiting many times. After I managed to revive myself and "dream heal", it seems I didn't just revive myself, but I was beginning to recover from my critically low blood pressure. I had to have some adrenaline injected into me the next day to raise my blood pressure, but after the doctors did that, I was able to recover.
I've ended up in short lucid dreams shortly after I fainted too. Some of them are quite embarrassing. Like when I've passed out on the floor in the bathroom, I end up in a lucid dream where I am in the bathroom, and find out pretty quick what position I passed out in and how I passed out.

Sims had that option? I never knew that. If I was depressed I probably would have done that too if I had worms 2. Reminds me of this time a guy made fun of me for being sensitive. I wanted to throw something at him but thankfully he isn't around me anymore.>. <

If you downloaded a mod, you could actually have a Sim shoot themselves in The Sims 3. It was rather fun to have a Sim to that if a Sim got a bad reputation, then have the public laugh at them.

I don't think Grim was on a few years ago...was it? Unless it was on boomerang or somehow reruns. To be honest when I was a kid there were scenes of grim or even courage the cowardly dog that scared me. If I felt it was scary I wouldn't watch it though. It can be tricky when deciding to air shows because of the different age groups. But than again parents should monitor their kids anyways. I don't see how the scene of the cartoon falling in lava would be scary though. I feel like thats happened already in a show. XD

They re air it on boomerang. But even with cartoons they ended, they can still ban specific series for some reason. Like with Rocko's Modern Life, which ended in 2000, they still banned the airplane episode because of 2001.
Oh and I googled the show and it says it was on from 2001-2007.Doesn't really feel like a few years to me but than again I guess it depends on the person. ^^

Some shows I feel like ended too early such as Danny Phantom (unfortunately the actor quit), but other shows I feel like have gone on a bit too long and need to end (Family Guy, Simpsons).
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 14 Mar 2018 21:30

It doesn’t matter if they sue. Teachers don’t have to give out their identity either when making reports. If the bully is reoccurring than there is probably an opportunity to gain evidence, most likely with the help of a parent,a witness or even a teacher/security guard/camera. However, I agree more effort needs to be put in and efficiently. Sometimes fear can be overwhelming as well and can prevent from something being done sooner.

Aw, pretending they never existed helps you cope i guess.The way I come to terms with losing someone is that we didn’t exist and now we do exist and those who have passed aren’t present anymore. However, I still wish they were at times so they can continue enjoying life despite our imperfection.

I like how you used gaming as motivation to become better gradually.I learned a little at a time too. Started lucid dreaming at age 5. Even if it didn’t go well for a year, you still got better.

Thanks for explaining what occurred in more detail.: ) I’m glad you were able to recover thanks to the dream healing and doctors. I still don’t get how Dream healing increases natural body healing but either way I’m glad your okay.

Yeah,fainting is bad enough but passing out on the dirty bathroom floor is cringe for me. Not that feeling embarrassed matters more. Your health is more important and if someone saw you, they would discard the awkwardness and think more of how to help you.

I played Sims 2 for GameCube I think not 3. But why have a sims shoot themself? That’s messed up. Also, having the public laugh is messed up too. Even if it’s just a game, it happens in real life. Although I must admit that I had fun annoying some sims with bad cooking when I played. I was curious to make the grim reaper appear too at a time but either way I never liked a sim dead and seeing their tombstone. Made the place eerie and sad.

I use to watch Rockos modern life too. Don’t recall the episode but I can understand those who were there being reminded of the traumatic event if they saw it. It just depends. Effects some and some it doesn’t effect.

Danny’s actor quit? I didn’t know that. I thought the shows just came to a stop because nick didn’t want it anymore. I feel like the simpsons will never truly end. I don’t watch family guy buy it probably should stop too. I feel this way more about spongebob but than again I don’t watch Nickelodeon anymore.xD

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 15 Mar 2018 05:22

DawnXEye11 wrote:It doesn’t matter if they sue. Teachers don’t have to give out their identity either when making reports. If the bully is reoccurring than there is probably an opportunity to gain evidence, most likely with the help of a parent,a witness or even a teacher/security guard/camera. However, I agree more effort needs to be put in and efficiently. Sometimes fear can be overwhelming as well and can prevent from something being done sooner.

The problem with gaining evidence with cameras is because Multimedia editing is a big deal in Utah, they still might not believe the evidence. Do you want to hear a big secret about things that are filmed they say is real, but appears suspiciously not real? There's a really good chance a multimedia designer rigged the film to make it appear real just so they could get paid. How do I know this? Because I take classes in design, and create realistic illusions with photos and with film. The problem with this is because this often happens, many teachers have lost the trust of evidence with pictures and films as they can be duped to have evidence on them. Some middle and high schools also educate in multimedia design, so that doesn't help the case.
There was one person who believed me back in middle school, and that was my boss. My employer from back then took pity on me from back then even though the legal age limit for getting hired in the US was 16, and gave me a job when I was only 14. Often after school, I'd be running away from a group of them, then be hiding under his desk in his office, and then he'd be threatening them, so they'd retreat. Although he did believe a bit in the supernatural, so my dream spying coincidences didn't seem to shake him up unlike most others I mentioned them to.

Aw, pretending they never existed helps you cope i guess.The way I come to terms with losing someone is that we didn’t exist and now we do exist and those who have passed aren’t present anymore. However, I still wish they were at times so they can continue enjoying life despite our imperfection.

It's much like a favorite place or a favorite candy bar I had way back when I was a child. I never really count on seeing it again. People have posted many food products and many places I used to know very well as child, but they are gone forever too.

I like how you used gaming as motivation to become better gradually.I learned a little at a time too. Started lucid dreaming at age 5. Even if it didn’t go well for a year, you still got better.

I didn't learn how to talk until age 4, so that's part of what made things very difficult to control at first. Another thing that made it difficult was that I was pretty anti social as a child. I'd hide in the corner at preschool, or I'd hide in my closet when guests would come over. As a result when I first started lucid dreaming, my characters never had faces, and I often avoided them. I eventually began communicating with them many months later, and it was this communication along with some therapy in real life that helped open many doors not only in lucid dreams but in real life. I was a bit slow at that age at development, but I caught up quick thanks to my lucid dreams. I ended up developing interests in video games, science, and math. One of the very first science subjects I developed an interest in (common for a child) was the study of volcanoes and the different types of lava, well because there were a lot of lava levels in video games back then. BTW, most lava in video games actually has the physics of boiling water, not actual lava itself. Rest assured that boiling water is very deadly to every living thing, and it is more painful to think of Link or Mario falling into boiling water when it has the physics of such than lava.

Thanks for explaining what occurred in more detail.: ) I’m glad you were able to recover thanks to the dream healing and doctors. I still don’t get how Dream healing increases natural body healing but either way I’m glad your okay.

Well with proper dream controls, it can. I am not exactly sure how I was able to successfully pull it off either. However, when I didn't have a choice but to try it, or likely face the fate I saw happen to my friend, I needed to try whatever I could to avoid that fate. In real life, I knew before I ended up in that lucid dream, I had stopped breathing during my shock, and knew I had to try at healing. Although I never tried it before, so I ended up asking a character to help me, because I didn't have enough confidence.

Yeah,fainting is bad enough but passing out on the dirty bathroom floor is cringe for me. Not that feeling embarrassed matters more. Your health is more important and if someone saw you, they would discard the awkwardness and think more of how to help you.

It's way better to faint in a bathroom where you won't attract any attention at all than to have an idiot mind direct complete attention on you in the middle of a crowded theme park as you are passing out. Passing out in front of that many people was so humiliating, I'd put it in a way worse spot than soiling yourself in front of that many people, and I still can never live it down.

I played Sims 2 for GameCube I think not 3. But why have a sims shoot themself? That’s messed up. Also, having the public laugh is messed up too. Even if it’s just a game, it happens in real life. Although I must admit that I had fun annoying some sims with bad cooking when I played. I was curious to make the grim reaper appear too at a time but either way I never liked a sim dead and seeing their tombstone. Made the place eerie and sad.

In the Sims 3, the Sims have ghosts that are playable, so it makes it way worse for that Sim, since they still have a form of awareness.
Unless you disable aging, or give a Sim the Ambrosia food item/life potion or whatever, the grim reaper is going to eventually appear for your Sim once they reach old age. You can resurrect a Sim through various means, but in the Sims 2, you have to be a bit careful when trying, because if the Sim you try to bring back becomes a zombie, they'll be a permanent zombie. In the Sims 3, if you get the supernatural expansion pack, you can become a witch Sim and learn fun techniques such as pyrokinesis. You can also resurrect dead Sims into Zombies, and then use a purification spell to get rid of their zombification. At least in the Sims, death isn't so permanent.

I use to watch Rockos modern life too. Don’t recall the episode but I can understand those who were there being reminded of the traumatic event if they saw it. It just depends. Effects some and some it doesn’t effect

I remember seeing episodes that were so naughty.

Danny’s actor quit? I didn’t know that. I thought the shows just came to a stop because nick didn’t want it anymore. I feel like the simpsons will never truly end. I don’t watch family guy buy it probably should stop too. I feel this way more about spongebob but than again I don’t watch Nickelodeon anymore.xD

He had said he was going to renew the show with Danny being a grownup instead of a teenager, but then he suddenly quit Nickelodeon, so it won't happen now.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 17 Mar 2018 00:15

I don't think thats a secret anymore. I knew that but what reason would you have to edit it in your favor? Also, if you have bruises to match where you were hit in the video that would be proof enough. However, I'm glad you had somewhere to run to.Its a plus that you started working early.

I feel like fav candy stores are easier to forget than people but I see what you mean.

It is better to try rather than give up. Nothing wrong with gaining confidence with the help of a dc either.

I can understand the embarrassing feeling of passing out in front of a lot of people but at the same time it is better than not being
found and saying no to help. But I guess it depends on the person.

I don't remember those options in my sims game. I do like how death doesn't mean its the end though in the game. All this talk about sims makes me wanna play again.

I'm not really surprised. After seeing Animaniacs and ren and stimpy as a kid I came to the conclusion that cartoons aired can cross the line of being a kids show at times.

I remember seeing a video of the creator drawing his character older. I recall him saying about how he wanted to continue it too. Its too bad it won't be continued but at least he hasn't stopped making cartoons. ^^

lucidé

Postby lucidé » 17 Mar 2018 21:23

DawnXEye11 wrote:I don't think thats a secret anymore. I knew that but what reason would you have to edit it in your favor? Also, if you have bruises to match where you were hit in the video that would be proof enough. However, I'm glad you had somewhere to run to.Its a plus that you started working early.

It really was a plus.
Although my boss did believe in the supernatural, and sort of believed my DMT dreams were something that they weren't. He didn't change my mind about the way I felt about them.

I feel like fav candy stores are easier to forget than people but I see what you mean.

At least with favorite candy, company, or whatever, depending on the type of company and the situation, there may be the least very small chance of resurrection if it dies off. A couple of candy bars came back after many years. Although in the situation of video rental companies, they've ceased to exist and aren't coming back. It's one of the reasons it's worth remembering some companies like that over people, because unlike people, at least they can be brought back, so at least there is a small amount of hope within them.

It is better to try rather than give up. Nothing wrong with gaining confidence with the help of a dc either.

One time, when I talked with a DC uncle while under a DMT spell, he said he was giving up, and he really ended up doing so. In some cases, I can easily see why. If in real life, a person were to end up crippled for life upon waking up from their dream or something worse such as losing their mind, but they had the choice of living a very short life without any afflictions in a (lucid) dream instead of having to live with them in real life, I believe most people would choose to live in the latter.

I can understand the embarrassing feeling of passing out in front of a lot of people but at the same time it is better than not being
found and saying no to help. But I guess it depends on the person.

I have a fear of ending up in the hospital when I really don't need it. And I mean a deep fear. Getting attached to all those needles is just horrible. In case you didn't know how much they end up charging you, that last one for my blood clots was about $30,000.

I don't remember those options in my sims game. I do like how death doesn't mean its the end though in the game. All this talk about sims makes me wanna play again.

The Sims 3 had an afterlife in it. You could play as the ghosts or even the zombies of Sims after they died.

I'm not really surprised. After seeing Animaniacs and ren and stimpy as a kid I came to the conclusion that cartoons aired can cross the line of being a kids show at times.

Banjo Tooie was way worse. I mean way worse. Too many anatomically correct shaped islands, and one of the level entrances was literally in the shape of an egg. This probably was because that company was taunted for being too kid friendly.

I remember seeing a video of the creator drawing his character older. I recall him saying about how he wanted to continue it too. Its too bad it won't be continued but at least he hasn't stopped making cartoons. ^^

and I doubt he ever will. Maybe he'll create something else.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”