The Paranormal Experience

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
jjmcbride

The Paranormal Experience

Postby jjmcbride » 19 May 2016 08:45

Hello there, I'm JJ. I'm 18 years old and I've had several experiences with paranormal entities and experiences growing up. Here is the first of many I'd like to share.

I was four years old. My parents had just bought a house. The house wasn't entirely too old, but it certainly wasn't new. I remember I was out with my mother and sister and my father was at the house by himself. He was moving toys into my bedroom. He started putting each one into the toy bin in my closet. He then went over and started putting together my bed frame. After a few minutes the Elmo doll started laughing. It kept laughing for a few minutes and my father then went over and picked it up. It then began to speak sentences (the doll was only supposed to laugh). It was saying things like "Elmo doesn't like you here." and "Elmo wishes you would leave." in Elmo's voice. My Dad ignored it and didn't tell me about the experience until I was fifteen years old. It obviously stayed with him through out the years. My family is VERY spiritual and in touch with our spiritual sides. We are very sensitive to it. My mother has seen one of our family members pass on into the light and my sister would have dreams of light and dark spirits and I would see them, then we would tell each other at the same time what we saw and we would try crossing the spirits over, or ridding them from the house. I'm a firm Christian and believe in Jesus Christ. I believe I can sometimes see these things because I was meant to.
So growing up, being so young. I would lay in that bedroom and something kept drawing me into the closet. I would shut the door and just sit there. A few times my toys went off and I just thought I accidentally bumped into them or something by accident, when I wasn't near them. I gradually started talking to my toys. I remember one time I had made a fort outside my closet door and I had my toddler-sized boy doll with me and he was programmed to say "I'm ready to play!" "We can do this!" "You're my best friend!" and I had him under the dark with me and I said "I can't wait to play!" The doll replied and said "I don't want to play anymore." And I freaked out a little bit but I kept that to myself because I had grown used to that sort of thing. Another experience is me sleeping on my bunk bed and I had fell asleep, I woke up completely 180 on the opposite side and didn't really notice until I closed my eyes and I felt a hand grasp my ankle and start pulling me down the stairs towards the closet door. (Which I didn't realize that's where it was going until now.. ew.) And I screamed and I told my parents but they thought I just had a nightmare. But what they didn't know is, it was very real.

I hope you enjoyed my post, I have several more experiences to come. Thank you!

Summerlander

Re: The Paranormal Experience

Postby Summerlander » 22 May 2016 17:28

Very interesting. Do you still have these experiences today, jjmcbride?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

jjmcbride

Postby jjmcbride » 23 May 2016 03:29

I can go for several periods of time to where I don't feel anything, see anything or hear from anything. And then all of a sudden I will be in some sort of contact or aware that an event is going on. The most recent one was pretty negative and it was honestly terrifying. It was as if a woman was crawling on the walls and my cousin verified she was seeing parts of what I was describing out of the corners of her eyes. For some reason I could see a bigger picture. But even my grandmother has came to me recently saying that she would hear knocking a lot of the time and it would continue for a long period but no one would be there. And I've had a few experiences in her house she later verified years later, so I don't feel as if I'm completely crazy. Haha

Summerlander wrote:Very interesting. Do you still have these experiences today, jjmcbride?

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 May 2016 00:35

Do you practise astral projection to communicate with otherworldly beings? And what do you think about astral protection against negative entities as prescribed by Robert Bruce in his Astral Dynamics? :shock:

By the way, I never said you're crazy! I would never think that! :-D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Paranormal Activity”