I saw a black eyed child in my dream?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Blazeml111

I saw a black eyed child in my dream?

Postby Blazeml111 » 02 Oct 2017 19:54

So first and foremost, I had no idea what a black eyed child was until I googled my dream of it.

For about 8 years of my life, I was having this reoccuring dream every other week. I would be walking around my grandmas house alone with all the lights off and a storm outside. Every now and then, id see a blue mist at the corner of my vision but everytime I would look directly at it, it would dissapear. This would occur 4-5 times in the dream and then id wake up. Id have this dream maybe once every other week for 8 years. One day, I was having the same dream but when I looked at the mist for the hundredth time, instead of it dissapearing, I saw a little boy dressed in world war 2 era clothing (I want to say pajamas). His entire body had a blue-greyish tint. My "perspective/view" then detached from me and kinda zoomed in on his face, which I then noticed he had all black eyes. Like they were like a void or two blackholes where each eye was supposed to be. I then woke up and never had that dream again. Ive also seen him once more about a month later in a totally unrelated rapture nightmare (Rapture happened, I was left behind, Huge crazy scary demons were everywhere, and the same boy but tinted yellow was following me). I am not religious but my family is slightly but they dont give me mess about being an atheist at all. I did google black eyed children after my dreams ended but I have no idea why id be seeing one in my dreams. Anybody know what this means?

24/7/365

Re: I saw a black eyed child in my dream?

Postby 24/7/365 » 04 Oct 2017 15:47

Black eyes are referred to as non-directional eyes.

Blazeml111

Postby Blazeml111 » 06 Oct 2017 21:25

24/7/365 wrote:Black eyes are referred to as non-directional eyes.

How does this relate to me, though?

24/7/365

Postby 24/7/365 » 12 Oct 2017 18:01

how do you relate?

Goga22

Postby Goga22 » 07 Oct 2018 12:06

A few weeks ago, a little black-eyed child came to my dream. I was dreaming something completely different, and at one point he/she was just there, no connection with my dream. I watched him/her without fear, as he/she slowly approached. Then the child looked straight to me,
our eyes met and I woke up. That did not leave a special impression on me, and soon I fell asleep again. For a long time, it happens to me occasionally that into my dream come some person who does not belong in my dream. Tonight, the baby came to my dream again, but this time as the baby started approaching, I woke up immediately. This morning I search about that found your experience. Have you ever found something about it ...? I apologize for the bad English ..

natranr

Postby natranr » 27 Oct 2018 22:30

I had a dream where I was being molested by invisible hands, then in the dream I closed my eyes and had vivid hallucinations of faces, then all of a sudden my vision was focused on a small ghostly white asian boy with black eyes and the words "THE POWER" ringed in my ears and I was so frightened that I woke up. Never had that dream again.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”