Connect with another being in a dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 4330
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby Summerlander » 10 Dec 2017 20:50

Me? Afraid of the truth? Moi? I usually tend to say I'd rather a cold, harsh truth than a consoling lie. And lies are a big no-no in ethics and moral philosophy. But the main reason for adhering to the truth is so that we can tackle it with all the challenges that reality brings to the table. Only by studying the nature of reality can we ever hope to improve our condition. Understanding what we observe and never claiming more than what we really know is what science and scepticism aims at. Always trust a method that even attempts to falsify its theories which were empirically devised in the first place. What better way of inquisition could one expect? Science is the way. Religion poisons everything. 8-)

By the way, seen the latest breakthrough in physics which turns quantum indeterminacy on its head? And ever heard of superdeterminism? :ugeek:

Amaradreamer is too far down the pipe of self-delusion and confirmation bias. :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

AmaraDreamer
Posts: 27
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 06:41

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 10 Dec 2017 21:31

Summerlander wrote:Me? Afraid of the truth? Moi? I usually tend to say I'd rather a cold, harsh truth than a consoling lie. And lies are a big no-no in ethics and moral philosophy. But the main reason for adhering to the truth is so that we can tackle it with all the challenges that reality brings to the table. Only by studying the nature of reality can we ever hope to improve our condition.


The highest truth is eternity and infinite possibilities. And any truth describing the current situation is about seeing it clearly and how to resolve it, it's not "harsh truth", such thing doesn't exist. All the problems only derive from being binded by illusions, and nothing more. Conscioussness is limitless. You are eternal.

You are afraid of being proven wrong... Or maybe of getting out of that illusional comfort zone of dark world with "harsh truths". Because from your words earlier you despise those who believe in amazingness, and you're afraid to become the thing you despise. The solution: throw the lies away, don't despise them.

Summerlander wrote:Understanding what we observe and never claiming more than what we really know is what science and scepticism aims at.


That's true but that doesn't confirm materialism one bit.

Summerlander wrote:Always trust a method that even attempts to falsify its theories which were empirically devised in the first place. What better way of inquisition could one expect? Science is the way. Religion poisons everything. 8-)


Scientific method is one of the methods of gaining knowledge, and is certainly one of the most powerful. Knowledge based on reproducable results and which is tested is higher quality than one based on single observations of different kinds of phenomena. However that doesn't mean you can't base your knowledge on observations, because conscioussness is also able to recognize the truth directly.

And for religious teachings, a developed conscioussness is able to recognize the them as the truth because it's able to distinguish truths from lies. And the knowledge and faith in God is fundamental, it's just ignorance that clouds the judgement and makes people disbelieve.

Summerlander wrote:By the way, seen the latest breakthrough in physics which turns quantum indeterminacy on its head? And ever heard of superdeterminism?


That's not a breakthrough. Superdeterminism is false.

Summerlander wrote:Amaradreamer is too far down the pipe of self-delusion and confirmation bias. :mrgreen:


Confirmation bias, self-delusion... Pretty much describes where materialists lie. Also, universe itself provides them confirmations to their worldview because they attract them by their distorted perception. So the bubble closes.

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 4330
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby Summerlander » 10 Dec 2017 23:46

Have you ever thought that maybe it's your 'bubble' that's closing? :)

About God ... :mrgreen:

Perhaps you should read---and educate yourself in the process---one of my anti-theological theses found in the Dream Science section. Here's an excerpt:

'There is no God. The one you read about in ancient scriptures is man-made. People can protest all they like about my bold statement and even add that I can’t disprove God. But the onus is on the believer to prove or demonstrate the veracity of what he claims to believe in. Any Joe can claim flying pigs exist. Likewise, the belief that a supernatural being wants his followers to wage a holy war against infidels should be ridiculed. Religion, it seems, is a shogunate with a profound bogus licence and no justification for its existence apart from the excuse of its effectiveness as a tool to control and perilously manipulate minds. 

'This argument, of course, does not make its sermons true. Some religious people have asked me how can I be good without God. Well, I tell them that goodness should nobly come from the individual. One should not have to fear a god or crave heavenly reward in order to be good. In “Age of Reason,” Thomas Paine eloquently indicates how immoral it is to lie to yourself about an idea that if believed can bring comfort and in the minds of some it is an excuse for personal gain and the perpetration of crime. The book underlines how taboo it is to have an open discussion about religion. Have we learnt nothing since then when we tolerate a religion that is used as an excuse to kill non-believers in this day and age? Didn’t 9/11 make enough of an impact in our modern times? Or 7/7? Or the public murder of Lee Rigby while his killers chanted, “God is great!” What about the massacre of innocent civilians at a Kenyan shopping centre by the Islamist group Al-Shabaab? Men, women, and children were murdered for not being Muslim, for being unable to recite from the Quran, or for not knowing the name of prophet Muhammad’s mother. (If you don’t know, it’s Aminah bint Wahb - it could save your life!) 

'Meanwhile, in Derby, England, multicultural tensions arose as Muslim school Al-Madinah came under investigation for forcing non-Muslim female staff to wear the hijab, for replacing lessons with prayers (causing the children’s education to suffer as a result), and for enforcing the segregation of boys and girls. And it didn’t stop there as boys were granted privileges over girls and the word “pig” was banned. Where is equality and freedom of expression? By contrast, mathematician Bertrand Russell did not need God, nor the belief in free will, to express his pacifism during the Great War. Professor A. C. Grayling, as an atheist, can still promote a kind of secular humanism that includes moral precepts far superior to God’s Ten Commandments and religion’s garbled amorality. The structure of this world speaks for itself as a reflection of the absence of an intelligent, almighty architect. 

'The old Epicurean reasoning exposes the fact that no theodicy in the world can vindicate a good god in the face of evil. The concept of God, as a belief, has proved to be one of the hardest to let go of. But one only needs to assess the character of God in the world’s monotheisms to realise how improbable and incompatible it is with what happens in reality. As I said before, the evolution of the universe is so slow and careless that the Almighty would also have to be lazy and not much of an architect. Scientists can conceive of a far better universe and yet what we get in terms of its conditions is below slum. Today, DNA sequencing paints a mediocre picture of our species. Nature has the potential to stumble upon superhumans and geniuses, far better than the ones we’ve had, exceeding at everything - yet, what we get so far is mediocre Homo Sapiens. Poor quality is what we see which further evidences the accumulation of cosmic junk. 

'Does this godlessness justify misbehaviour and cause good people to want to be bad? Of course not. The writer and humorist Mark Twain, who happened to be an intelligent and witty gentlemen fond of science and technology, was all for social equality and mingled with rationalist thinkers of the Enlightenment and atheists who wanted to abolish the slave trade (at the time) because it violated the rights of man. Twain once said: “It isn’t those parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.” I don’t know if the laws of man, if open to refinement, are enough to deal with the wicked, unscrupulous, and inhumane, but, we are certainly better off without the religious façade. When it comes to laws in a secular society, you are given the benefit of the doubt until you display your misdemeanour and face the consequences. With religion, you are deemed bad without its tenets even if you are innocent, and must seek salvation or face damnation (and the concept of eternity often goes with this). And although punishment is part of government legislation, it is not as prominent, or as emphasised, as in religion. Secular laws will not say, “You will burn in hell for all time,” or, “May God have mercy on your soul,” or “You will be reborn to pay your karmic debt.” 

'Personally, I think punishment is not justified when humans don’t really possess free will. But since we are not as advanced in genetics as one would hope to be in order to eradicate unwanted behavioural urges, we’ll just have to make do with what we currently have. The point is, while religion (mostly) claims to know that we have souls with free will and therefore deserving of punishment, science opens the door to new possibilities. Imagine a future where humans are genetically modified to be reasonable and more empathetic to the point where crime and punishment are things of the past. Imagine a future generation looking at the annals of mankind and regarding our current civilisation as barbaric in its methods. Imagine revenge and punishment being considered completely immoral. In our age we are yet to see the first step towards such goal. The first step would perhaps be the establishment of an enlightened utopia of secular humanism. A society that adopted the teachings of the Enlightenment movement. This is yet to happen. Instead, what we see so far in the world is leaders who either try to accommodate everyone in the hope of winning votes, or you get despotism. 

'Buddhism may have its valid philosophical points but it isn’t impervious to criticism. I dislike the word “karma.” It doesn’t exist in the way that is implied in Buddhism and popular mysticism. The idea of it almost alludes to a judgemental agent behind the course of events, people’s actions and their intentions. If a soldier kills the enemy’s child, either accidentally or purposefully, it does not mean that later something similar will happen to his, or that something bad will happen to him which relates to that particular misdeed for that matter. There is cause and effect in the Newtonian sense but that does not compare with the cockeyed religious idea. Buddhism, to me, becomes a sordid affair when it potentially creates a legion of zombies, or zombie wannabes. Like other religions, it starts off with the assumption that human beings are naturally bad and need salvation. It conveys this in a subtle way by romanticising the idea: We suffer with our egos but the “Buddha nature” can radiate from within us if we allow it to. That is our true nature, they say, therefore we live in a false, delusional state. The ego is something that deserves eradication and the goal has to be Buddha nature. I disagree. You make up your own goals and do what you like. A man trying to convince another that this one is not truly happy is never a good sign. 

'Meditation can be a beneficial tool to some (and indeed it can reduce stress) and it is true that the less we look at the world based on our likes and dislikes, the happier we’ll be, but some take this great philosophy to extremes. It should be used as a tool when necessary (and if the individual wishes to do so) and I’ll add that there is no lord Mara shackling you to rebirth and no punishment or karmic debt. And while you don’t have to be religious to practice meditation, usually, those who pursue it have a desire to improve themselves (clearly a self-involved or egocentric move) and this is not necessarily a bad thing, of course, but it stinks when it is claimed to be done altruistically. One must also be careful in claiming that meditation alone is responsible for profound behavioural changes whilst omitting external matters or even the enticement of a delusion of enlightenment. How much of the meditator’s new behaviour is a façade? Does it truly come naturally or are they constantly, and in some cases unsuspectingly, conscientious? Subjectively, the person may feel selfless, more compassionate, and feel oneself to have better overall conduct, but, in reality, he may come across as arrogant or holier-than-thou to others. He may even feel that the negative feedback from others stems from envy as he regards himself to be closer to enlightenment, nirvana, or even as a holy man. 

'Nothing is (and I really dislike this word) “holy.” I’d rather say “wholly” or “complete,” but, even such words, despite being somewhat free of religious connotations, must be carefully applied. They imply a limit that one cannot go beyond and this alone is a recipe for disaster as people can have bad judgements about what is good, bad, sufficient or insufficient. In our mediocre mammalian condition we are not in a position to make such tall claims. Buddhism is another religion that has been exploited in a number of ways and gives certain narcissistic individuals the excuse to exercise their pharisaism. It has its extremists and its moderates and has also been used as an excuse for warfare. It is hypocritical to say Islamic moderation insidiously provides fertile ground for dangerous fanaticism whilst holding a different stance on Buddhism. What might be attractive now may not be so later. This is particularly true about Buddhism once we notice how its practice has evolved to include esoteric beliefs and schismatic sects. There is some truth in Buddhist philosophy, in particular when it teaches us that desire creates attachment and this leads to suffering when loss is experienced. But this should be counterbalanced with a little Epicureanism in order to preserve our humanity and still make the most of being alive. 

'In a nutshell, you can live according to the following philosophy and not be a Buddhist: Don’t have high expectations but if the good stuff presents itself, take it! And enjoy it! As far as we know, we only live once. So, live! Meditation is a tool with which individuals may acquire different perspectives if they wish to explore and perhaps expand their minds. The transcendental part of meditation is a bit misguided, or the adjective is a bit of a misnomer. You are really only accessing certain perspectives which are already innate or within your potential, even though some experiences may appear to be transcendental. The illusion of transcendence is created by the novelty of such experiences coming to the fore. Then, the aftermath brings excitement which prompts the meditator to think highly of the encountered mental state. As we cherish the insights we may assign great importance to them, often undeservedly, as the mind will further adorn the memory of the experience for the sake of beauty. 

'Some interpret their meditative states in such a way as to think of them as profound revelations of objective reality or that there is objectively more to life than what materialism proposes. Such types allow all manner of delusional thinking to overwhelm them as they believe that their apparent epiphanies somehow support or make room for their fanciful or biased misinterpretations. We are used to having all the lights on in our (mental) home, but, all of a sudden, and for the first time (or rarely), we only have one of them on. This causes us to really pay attention to the clarity as the rest has suddenly disappeared into obscurity. Rene Descartes got it wrong when he said: “I think, therefore I am.” What he really should have said is this: “I think I am.” And that’s the problem, isn’t it? The minute our evolution stumbled upon a gestalt of higher-order intentionalities and language, the illusion inevitably arose and was strengthened overtime. Hence, the awareness of self concept. As counterintuitive as this sounds, we are self-aware animate objects (most of the time). Maybe I’m being too pedantic about Descartes’ axiom but I would like to be precise and clear about the fact that I am referring to our thinking ability in the context of semantics. I exclude the word “therefore” to rule out his conclusive dualism and to make the following point: The self or self-awareness may have arisen as an illusion when we inevitably stumbled upon the thought, “I am.” 

'In a mental system that was growing complex and by the bye generating new concepts against old ones, conceiving not only synonyms but antonyms too, the developing imagination and the sense required for survival inevitably led to a sense of self because the concept can simply be formulated. Hence, the birth of such user illusion and the reinforcement of consciousness. So, literally, “I think I am.” In this phrase, the first “I” identifies with the physical body, and, therefore, refers to the primacy of matter; the second “I” identifies with the sense of self which is illusory and an epiphenomenon. 

'This brings me back to the argument against the existence of God. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. He could make us all-knowing like Him in a fraction of a second. Yet, He apparently sends us to the slow and arduous school of earth realm. (Already, the Christian Tribulation concept - a period of hardship living to strengthen the soul prior to Christ’s return - appears ludicrous.) Some of us have relatively short lives. Stillborns don’t even make it to the world outside the womb and thus have no time to learn. If one assumes their premature death is a learning process in itself one should know that they are not even conscious for this nor would they have the capability of comprehending their situation if they could. Scientists tell us that, in “The Matrix,” the scene where Neo instantly downloads Kung Fu knowledge is possible in principle, though a lot of work needs to be done. Likewise, the “Total Recall” scenario, where memories, fantasies, and identities can be embedded in your brain. Science has the potential to make fundamental changes in individuals instantly. A skilled hypnotist can potentially put you in a trance and temporarily make you forget who you are. (All with the power of suggestion alone.) And yet, the Almighty is powerless to download supreme wisdom into your meagre soul. 

'Moreover, in His chauvinistic and bellicose nature, He is unable to prevent us from having certain thoughts He deems criminal (according to scripture). How can an all-merciful god be so judgemental to his “children” when these never even had a choice in how they are made, how they are made to feel (remember, He is omnipresent), and what happens upon them? He can’t even be compared to us earthly parents when we punish our children for their infractions. We are not omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. In “Spiderman” the following axiom was uttered: “With great power comes great responsibility.” God, who should be responsible for everything, appears to be capricious and evasive. He is so infinitely good and merciful (using sarcasm in case the reader misses it) that He’d rather smite His delinquents than magically fix them out of the kindness of His divine heart. It seems He is absolutely powerless (!), or unwilling, to make His bad seeds see the light. Instead, second-hand revelations are spread through public figures who incite war, hatred, and appear destined to be exalted on unconfirmed merit.'


~http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15030

Think before you speak, amigo! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
tacocatburp
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Dec 2017 03:21
Location: Imperial States of America & Oceania

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby tacocatburp » 11 Dec 2017 02:05

Free will exists, or nobody would have registered in these forums. If free will didn't exist, we would all lay around and crap on ourselves until we starved to death.

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 4330
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby Summerlander » 11 Dec 2017 02:29

^^Fallacious ignorance ... :D

Because you would want to crap yourself, yeah? Or is there a strong urge to go to the loo which compels you to move? Try staying still forever and see how long you last! That would be a difficult decision and arguably an act within non-action. Try harder with your noggin, pal ... :mrgreen:

We are here because we have either stumbled upon lucid dreaming or we heard of it and are, needless to say, interested in the subject. Some never heard of it or don't have the slightest interest. We don't pick what we like and dislike just as we don't pick our moods---or we'd simply switch to being happy all the time (which clearly isn't the case).

This is more evidence of matter, the brain, generating and influencing the mind. We don't pick our urges either, such as the urge to go for a shit at an inappropriate time---like in the middle of an important business presentation. :twisted:

You sir, are mistaking determinism for fatalism. Two different things. In a world of cause-and-effect, the concept of free will is absurd. Check out Benjamin et al experiments where relevant cortical areas of the brain activate way before a person becomes aware of having apparently decided to move a limb. The unconscious cogwheels move first before the action reaches consciousness---the witness that tends to claim authorship for everything that happens in it! Here ... have a gander and open your eyes:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15086

You have either completely ignored my last post or its content just went over your head. You could ask me questions if you like and I may be able to break it down for you so that you can better digest it. Like tough truth nuggets, y'know! :ugeek:

How many kids have I taught this lesson to online? I've lost count. You either take heed and learn or you remain ignorant! 8-)

Stop sucking up to Amaradreamer's bahookie and learn to think for yourself based on established facts and reason rather than false ideals that pander to your ego. It isn't a good sign when someone starts saying 'I am everything!' or 'I am eternal and I create reality!' and 'I will never abandon my beliefs!' Such people will never accept new discoveries that might suggest a contradiction against their world view.

If there's anyone afraid of being proved wrong here it is Amaradreamer. Don't be that guy/girl. You could be better than that. A true scientist is never afraid to put his theories to the test knowing there is a chance their wrong. A scientist merely wants to embrace and understand reality. Science seeks truth. :geek:
Last edited by Summerlander on 11 Dec 2017 03:57, edited 2 times in total.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

User avatar
tacocatburp
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Dec 2017 03:21
Location: Imperial States of America & Oceania

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby tacocatburp » 11 Dec 2017 03:55

Free will has always been free and each individual is responsible for their own choices. You may use your free will to believe anything you wish.

User avatar
Summerlander
Posts: 4330
Joined: 22 Sep 2011 19:52

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby Summerlander » 11 Dec 2017 04:04

It's not about belief in my case, my friend. It's about being sceptical of people who claim to have subjectively received 'revelations'. And it's about discerning what's really true as far as we can tell. It's not about dogmas, it's about being prepared to undergo a paradigm shift if an aspect of reality presents a questionable picture. 8-)

If you had been born in Saudi Arabia you might have been a Wahhabi. :mrgreen:

You don't pick your genome, your gender, your race, your upbringing, and who you meet in life. You form memories and concepts based on what you are exposed to. You deal with the card your given and you aim to make the best of it within the rules of the game which you did not write. Your aim is the instinct for survival and preservation because you have no choice.

No free will can be found in all the facts I've stated. Only predetermined will. This isn't free will. Check out my link about free will above. Honestly ... :roll:

If your PC or phone crashed before my first post here you wouldn't have the choice to engage me in conversation. It wouldn't be available to you. You are merely reacting to your environment based on your urges (which originate in the brain that you do not control).

Try meditation and you'll see that thoughts will tend to come to you unsummoned. Focus on the breath and you'll see how your mind will tend to deviate from what you set out to do. Suddenly you find yourself chasing narratives and may wake up to realise that you should be focusing on the breath. You are not really in charge; the world is. And when your focus improves, it doesn't mean it's free will either, but merely an acquired habitual behaviour which differs slightly from your mindless default mode.

Practise mindfulness. :idea:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

lucidé
Posts: 594
Joined: 04 Feb 2017 03:10

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby lucidé » 11 Dec 2017 05:08

AmaraDreamer wrote:
And there are full confirmations even in the knowledge sphere on this, and anomalies go beyond that and it would be delusional of me to not hold to the truth that I've discovered. It's like denying that the Moon orbits Earth.

Gravity is what causes the moon to orbit around the earth and the earth orbit around the sun.
Many people know not to argue about religion in public, because it starts fights. I really rather not fight about it either.



This is more evidence of matter, the brain, generating and influencing the mind. We don't pick our urges either, such as the urge to go for a #@$@ at an inappropriate time---like in the middle of an important business presentation.

And I am sure you couldn't resist the urge to do this in "certain places" or on certain people's graves. So how many times have you taken a @#$@ or even whizzed on certain people's graves?
An example of lucid dreaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW7ps_VSPkg (1:46 Is that me or is this me? "Am I still dreaming?") Simpsons example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3X1n5Yny3g

AmaraDreamer
Posts: 27
Joined: 21 Nov 2017 06:41

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby AmaraDreamer » 11 Dec 2017 09:20

Summerlander wrote:It's not about belief in my case, my friend. It's about being sceptical of people who claim to have subjectively received 'revelations'. And it's about discerning what's really true as far as we can tell. It's not about dogmas, it's about being prepared to undergo a paradigm shift if an aspect of reality presents a questionable picture. 8-)


"Discerning what's really true" - I understand about this problem. And for that matter, conscioussness with developed awareness is able to directly distinguish true experiences from illusory. You can't know what is going on in person's mind, so it's understandable that you doubt. But that doesn't disprove these people's experiences. Because they know that these experiences are the truth. For them, it is knowledge, for you, it is not. That is what I call untransferable.

Summerlander wrote:We don't pick what we like and dislike just as we don't pick our moods---or we'd simply switch to being happy all the time (which clearly isn't the case).

This is more evidence of matter, the brain, generating and influencing the mind. We don't pick our urges either, such as the urge to go for a shit at an inappropriate time---like in the middle of an important business presentation. :twisted:

You sir, are mistaking determinism for fatalism. Two different things. In a world of cause-and-effect, the concept of free will is absurd. Check out Benjamin et al experiments where relevant cortical areas of the brain activate way before a person becomes aware of having apparently decided to move a limb. The unconscious cogwheels move first before the action reaches consciousness---the witness that tends to claim authorship for everything that happens in it! Here ... have a gander and open your eyes:


Brain generates mind, but not conscioussness. In this civilization, most people are acting upon the guidance of the mind which is generated by the brain and that's why only limitedly use their free will. The scientist who did the experiments himself said that they don't refute free will. What should be is that mind is used as a tool and person doesn't succumb to its urges.

Summerlander wrote:Try meditation and you'll see that thoughts will tend to come to you unsummoned. Focus on the breath and you'll see how your mind will tend to deviate from what you set out to do. Suddenly you find yourself chasing narratives and may wake up to realise that you should be focusing on the breath. You are not really in charge; the world is. And when your focus improves, it doesn't mean it's free will either, but merely an acquired habitual behaviour which differs slightly from your mindless default mode.

Practise mindfulness. :idea:


Mindfullness basically allows people to get control over their mind. It deviates, but then it gets under control. Free will does it. I would advice to continue practicing it and try to find something indescribable within the silence. And use that desire for new knowledge to not trivialize it but try to view that from neutral viewpoint. Maybe you may achieve breakthrough and paradigm shift. A still mind is able to detach from existing worldview and see the truth.

Summerlander wrote:If there's anyone afraid of being proved wrong here it is Amaradreamer. Don't be that guy/girl. You could be better than that. A true scientist is never afraid to put his theories to the test knowing there is a chance their wrong. A scientist merely wants to embrace and understand reality. Science seeks truth. :geek:


I am not afraid of that, because I am right in my core beliefs. Some parts of my belief may be proven wrong though, but the core about primarity of conscioussness is for sure the absolute truth. Scientific method is not the only method of getting knowledge but it's certainly one of the most powerful. Sometimes there could be observations which are not reproducible. My theories so far haven't been proven wrong, they only work for my development and has been confirmed many times genuinely without bias.

So I suggest you to listen to the silence when you practice mindfullness, there is a chance you may find something there. I thank you for the conversation, it made me improve my beliefs. Good luck.

24/7/365
Posts: 306
Joined: 07 Apr 2017 15:29

Re: Connect with another being in a dream

Postby 24/7/365 » 11 Dec 2017 17:36

I am a bioluminescent ganglion in an electric field in an magnetic field.
I am a being of light with a soul at heavens door.
I am a mind and body matrix on a dimensional plane.
I am a fucking animal trying to survive.

Reaching out to others seems to be a natural action and i for one, am not immune.

Let me ask ya'll. What does this statement mean to you?
Matters matter in the place of no matter.


Return to “Paranormal Activity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest